看板Diary作者 (睡過頭)時間7年前 (2017/05/29 15:58), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串2/3 (看更多)
So this is almost the end of May 2017. Never can I get used to time flying so fast. Lately I've been sleeping and mainly dreaming so much. I take naps so many times a day to visit the wonderland I build in my dreams. There are people I'd like to see, things I used to cherish, and my pets I used to keep so close to me, which I don't even know whether they are dead or alive in reality. Sometimes, very rarely, I think of karma and incarnation. Maybe it's true that humans have a next life where we can fulfill goals not completed at the present. Yet the next second I'd laugh at myself being too superstitious. That's simply irrational, isn't it. What I really should do is make sure I'm happy with whatever I've got. See, I've got pets, I've got a relationship, I'm still not too old, and I can still dream. I'm going on trips soon I tell myself. Saying goodbye and hello to the cities I pass by. There's always a place in the world I can rest myself at ease. Can't ask for more then. How lucky I am actually. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 101.14.147.181 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Diary/M.1496044705.A.9E6.html
文章代碼(AID): #1PAzIXdc (Diary)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #1PAzIXdc (Diary)