看板Diary作者 (我是杯絮)時間8年前 (2015/10/20 22:28), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串40/177 (看更多)
It's not your fault, it's just because I miss you too much Everyday the first thing come up in toy mind is you I can't stop thinking about you , I said that you are one of the girls whom I seldom fall in love with Even I love than you thought, I'll never tell you my real mind And I can't do nothing but keeping messaging you everyday, pretending that I'm fine and nothing happens . Yup, that's all I can do for myself It's remally hard to kick you out of my mind , especially we are still keep in touch. What can I do ? So poor but hopeless ,our life won't go well on every aspect, even we just choose something we like which seems adorable and promising, it eventually failed How can I make these things better ? Or how can I make my love and hope better ? I don't even know what love is Just because that I never fall in love with someone I really loved To be honest , I hate this feeling , really !! Everyday I stick in this dilemma , no way to run , no place to go I got lost in the maze within your mind , you're surrounding me but I can't escape This situation already bothers me for more than 2 weeks What I can do is come here and leave some sorrow messages for no one and nothing Just pray for anything else , maybe it could make my daily life smoother . Please ! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 58.114.109.158 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Diary/M.1445351314.A.450.html
文章代碼(AID): #1M9a-IHG (Diary)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #1M9a-IHG (Diary)