發現已回收

看板Diary作者 (心情星晴)時間10年前 (2014/01/16 13:14), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/17 (看更多)
今天才發現有個客戶出國去了,要到三月份才會回來! 可是她的合月一月底就到期了,這樣我也找不到人談續約的事情。 怎麼會這麼糟呀! 最近真的很不開心,一職直都找不到方向 快點扭轉局勢!轉阿轉阿 希望快點找到順一點的路,衝阿衝! 距離這一波活動的結截止日剩下最後一個禮拜了, 再不快點動作真的會很慘! English Time for practicing English conversation The whole world has gone Christmas mad!!. Michael: It seems that the whole world has gone Christmas mad! Billy: Why do you say that, Michael? Michael: Everywhere I look, I see Christmas decorations, and everywhere I go go I hear Christmas carols! Billy: Well, decorations and carols are two important things of Christmas festivals festival. Michael: What about Christmas cards? Michael: Have you sent yours yet? Billy: You know that I am always well organized. I bought cards in July, arranged arranged my address book in September, wrote the cards in November, and posted posted them two weeks ago. Michael: What about your Christmas shopping? I bet you have not finished that yet!.~!.~! yet!! Billy: I did all of that in July during the sales, so I could save a fortune. Michael: I have so much to learn from you! 心得:....七月就把聖誕節要買的東西買齊了?瞎扯淡...聖誕節才正是要大採購的季節耶! Billy: -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 108.249.42.228
文章代碼(AID): #1IrsgjVI (Diary)
文章代碼(AID): #1IrsgjVI (Diary)