20130911已回收

看板Diary作者 (咖啡)時間10年前 (2013/09/12 00:24), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串3/3 (看更多)
It been a long time since I made myself calm down. It seems to be very hard to get away from it. The day I had done something with anger and desperate. It haunted me every day , every night. I could not help to stop think all these things that happened to me. It will keep cofused me as long as I live. The question is : How can you be a decent man in this indecent time? It a world that talk about fair and right. So every one has its right to do anything they want. Whatever, all of these didn't matter. It is what can't destroy me , makes me more stranger than ever. How , Why , Why is he? Why you do this to me? None of them need a answer. WHY? Cause the answer , the truth , is always the most disappoint part in my life. There isn't no going back. I knew it already. But still, want to see a miracle , a salvation. Which made me like a fool. Things are not going to be better. The more I wanted , the less I got. So, it seems to be a dead end to me. None of them are real. Only hatred has its meaning to me. 我累了 真的累了 我對妳的愛 的確是真的 在寫信的那個當下 只是在這個現實存在的這個世界 一滴一點的 我會開始減少對妳的愛 我已無法再次受到傷害 希望別再有最後一根稻草 我已承受不起這種八點檔式的劇情降臨在我身上 我無法完全的去恨妳 並不是我愛妳愛得太多 而是這一切對我的傷害已遠遠超過妳所認知的 三個月多以來 我體悟到我也是有極限的 就讓這一切 讓時間替我結束掉吧 我真的恨 恨這一切為何要發生在我身上 這是跟一百個人講 也無法解除的恨 此恨難平 此怨難申 唯有杜康 能解此厄 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.161.8.247
文章代碼(AID): #1IC9axjh (Diary)
文章代碼(AID): #1IC9axjh (Diary)