Re: [新聞] MLB/厄普頓再見轟 響尾蛇咬傷巨人

看板Diamondbacks作者 (尋找冬日最高)時間13年前 (2011/06/18 15:15), 編輯推噓1(101)
留言2則, 1人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
seeyou1002:看轉播時發現一件事情 Gibson在再見轟後有出來跟大家 seeyou1002:圍本壘巴Upton的頭耶 不是通常只有球員才會嗎 Hinch或 seeyou1002:Melvin應該就不會...這樣應該算是Gibby所謂的good

chemical吧!
結果今天果然被報導出來了。 Gibson gets in on walk-off celebration By Anthony Fenech / MLB.com | 06/18/11 2:56 AM ET PHOENIX -- It was three days in the making. After D-backs right-fielder Justin Upton hit a walk-off home run in the 10th inning of Thursday night's game, joining the mob of teammates waiting for him at home plate was manager Kirk Gibson. "I said, 'I don't even know what I'm doing out here,'" Gibson said. "We never really did that back in my day." Gibson said that in the previous two nights, both of which held opportunities for the D-backs to walk off, he told himself he would rush the field if the time was right, even though managers rarely participate in walk-off celebrations. "I was telling myself, 'If we win this, I'm going out there,'" Gibson said. "And then it happened and I wasn't even thinking about it," he continued. "I was kind of thinking about the game and what guys were coming in and how I was going to proceed from there, and boom." Upton said he didn't know Gibson was in there until he saw the highlight. "That's cool," Upton said. "He's always just as excited as everybody else." "It was a good time and a good celebration," Gibson said. "But here we are today." 大意: Gibby:我也不知道我在幹嘛,以前也沒有這樣做過。話說對巨人前兩場本來有機會說再見 的話,時機若對,我也會第一個跳出去。結果第三場就真的發生了!所以就出去跟 大家一起玩巴頭遊戲,很少有總教練這麼做的。 Upton:我不知道總仔當時也在那邊巴我,是回去看highlight才知道的,很酷捏! --- 短評:溫馨。 -- 老大,沒有馬匹 咱們仍是陷陣營啊!! (咻!) (嚓!) 「陷...陣...」 民明書坊‧火鳳燎原中令人感動的小兵之 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.167.186.202

06/18 15:36, , 1F
其實印象中Melvin還是會跑出去致意啦 但像Gibson這樣
06/18 15:36, 1F

06/18 15:36, , 2F
瘋狂的慶祝 還真是難得一見
06/18 15:36, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #1D_52AzR (Diamondbacks)
文章代碼(AID): #1D_52AzR (Diamondbacks)