D-backs would need 'A-plus deal' for Haren

看板Diamondbacks作者 ( )時間14年前 (2010/07/23 21:55), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/6 (看更多)
PHOENIX -- D-backs team president and CEO Derrick Hall acknowledged that the club is listening to offers for Dan Haren, but he made it clear that it did not feel an urgency to move the ace right-hander. "It would need to be, in our opinion, an A-plus deal," Hall said. "I think ideally what we would ask for is Major League-ready pitching, be it starters and/or bullpen and prospects. Volume doesn't matter, it doesn't need to be four, five or six guys, it's really about the quality." Hall said that even if the team trades Haren, it does not mean that it is giving up on contending in 2011. 是說如果哈倫哥被交易掉也不代表他們放棄了2011的球季 小評:除非Webb完美復出或是用哈倫哥換到盲腸、李先生、CC、.....等 不然換了就是頭腦有洞 ~"~ "I think it depends on what we get in return," Hall said when asked about possible fan reaction to a deal. "If it appears to be a cash dump, it's not a good message, which is not what we're looking to do. "As I've said before, if a deal can't get done for Haren and he's on our team next year, I'm fine with that. If we can get three or four pieces that can bring value now and are also controllable for a number of years, then we'd have to consider it. If we bring in the right pieces and explain ourselves, fans will understand that it was a move to improve our team now." Haren has two years and an option year left on his current deal. He has a partial no-trade clause that would allow him to reject a trade to 12 teams. 這裡說到哈倫哥對某些隊關於他的交易 合約上他有權利可以拒絕 小評:都拒絕掉吧= =+ While he has expressed a preference to remain in Arizona, where he lives year round, Haren said he would be open-minded about a possible deal. 這裡說到哈倫哥表示他會優先選擇留在小蛇,不過他會敞開心胸接受可能的交易 小評:賣拉 心胸狹窄一點吼= = The D-backs have let teams know that just about any player on their roster is available as they try to change the mix of a team that has struggled for the better part of two years now. "There's interest in quite a few of our players, not just Dan," Hall said. 這裡算他在自嗨吧 One of those players is pitcher Edwin Jackson, who has one more year left on his contract. "I think preference would be to keep both or at least one of them," Hall said, regarding Haren and Jackson. "But, again, anything is possible, because if you're getting enough in return, you would have to consider it." 這裡是說只要是有賺的交易高層就會考慮 小評:我怎麼沒什麼信心= = 最後 哈倫哥別走 >O< http://0rz.tw/I7z1J 附上連結 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 124.218.205.100

07/23 22:34, , 1F
Haren現在帳面成績滿鳥的 賣相不是太好...
07/23 22:34, 1F

07/24 09:36, , 2F
Haren不要走...
07/24 09:36, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #1CIPyqSW (Diamondbacks)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #1CIPyqSW (Diamondbacks)