Re: [問題] 福爾摩斯說過的話

看板Detective作者 (帕米爾的淘金地鼠)時間16年前 (2007/11/04 01:24), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
※ 引述《Owens (Passion)》之銘言: : 大意是: : 我腦袋中不放多餘的事物,所以報紙的垃圾資訊我看過就忘! : 以騰出空間讓我專注思考該要關注的事。 : 有人可以神到正確的原文是什麼嗎 : 謝謝各位 ^^ 手邊沒書 只好網路上找英文網頁給你囧 You see,” he explained, “I consider that a man’s brain originally is like a little empty attic, and you have to stock it with such furniture as you choose. A fool takes in all the lumber of every sort that he comes across, so that the knowledge which might be useful to him gets crowded out, or at best is jumbled up with a lot of other things, so that he has a difficulty in laying his hands upon it. Now the skilful workman is very careful indeed as to what he takes into his brain-attic. He will have nothing but the tools which may help him in doing his work, but of these he has a large assortment, and all in the most perfect order. It is a mistake to think that that little room has elastic walls and can distend to any extent. Depend upon it there comes a time when for every addition of knowledge you forget something that you knew before. It is of the highest importance, therefore, not to have useless facts elbowing out the useful ones.” -- Huge ego, sorry.You can't stop our love.Everybody lies.Do a lumbar puncture.Get a MRI.Chicks dig this.I'm a cripple.It's never Lupus.Oh,bite me.I want my pills Actually, I thought I were more of a jerk.We're missing something.Smugness is easier to maintain.Triteness kicks us in the nads.I'm morally bankrupt.I'm evil. I am too handsmome to do paperwork.We always have Fresno.Steve McQueen does not run from danger.My life is just one horror after another.This is Vicodin.Moron! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 76.30.91.202

11/04 02:14, , 1F
太感謝了!!!! 就是要這個
11/04 02:14, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #17BAx81d (Detective)
文章代碼(AID): #17BAx81d (Detective)