Re: [新聞] 師奶伊娃片場滑倒 肋骨挫傷

看板Desp_Housewi作者 (Believe, dream, try)時間17年前 (2006/10/09 03:14), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
※ 引述《GoNow (狗腦)》之銘言: : 師奶伊娃片場滑倒 肋骨挫傷 : 【聯合報/記者蘇詠智/綜合報導】 2006.10.07 03:14 am : 收視持續開紅盤的「慾望師奶」,女主角之一伊娃隆格莉亞再傳拍片受傷,所幸緊急送醫 : 後,應不影響拍攝進度。目前已確定懷孕的瑪西亞克蘿絲,希望劇中角色同樣有喜,以免 : 大肚子難以交代,然而編導馬克卻瑞猶豫再三,遲遲不肯點頭。 : 「慾望師奶」主角們的一舉一動無不成為矚目焦點,感情正面臨考驗的伊娃隆格莉亞在片 : 場不慎滑倒,肋骨雖未折斷但已挫傷,馬上被送往醫院。「慾」劇並非動作影集,演員看 : 似沒有高危險性的演出,伊娃卻2度受傷,去年她的頭被現場道具擊中,送醫治療後沒有大 : 礙,很快又返回片場拍戲。這一次她的傷勢較為嚴重,可能要多休息幾天才能康復。 : 瑪西亞希望馬克卻瑞安排「布莉懷孕」的情節,但馬克總覺得布莉在劇中是個性格特殊的 : 另類師奶,「懷孕生子」之類尋常主婦的遭遇,發生在她身上就頗為奇怪,至今還不願屈 : 就現實。 : 【2006/10/07 聯合報】 我看最近一期的 TV Guide 專訪 Marcia, 倒是不同的講法 不安排 Bree 懷孕的原因是 因為 Marcia 不希望全美國的人每個禮拜都在看她肚子越來越大。 "Will Bree get preggers alongside Cross? At that emergency writer's session a few weeks back, the team decided not to go there. It interfered with other story lines already hatched for the season. That came as something of a relief to Corss, who says, "I don't need everyone in America watching to see how big I am each week." But she likes to imagine how Bree would handle a bun in the oven. "I thought it would be hilarious tohave Bree pregnant but in total denial that it was happening," Cross says. "She'd be thinking,"Oh, I'm too old. How could I get pregnant?' but meanwhile, every day, she'd get a little bigger and a little bigger." Instead, says Cherry, "this season will be all about Bree carrying big bouquets of flowers and giant shopping bags." -- Grissom: 17 % ? Sara: Yeah. New paper out of Australia, you haven't seen it? 17% chance of DNA recovery from guns, 67 % chance from a cigarette, 32% from the brim of a hat....Would you...like a copy? Grissom: I don't need one. I have you. C.S.I. 3x09 Blood Lust -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 24.5.197.43

10/09 03:21, , 1F
可是她懷的可是雙胞胎,怎麼可能藏的起來 @@
10/09 03:21, 1F

10/09 17:55, , 2F
可以搞失蹤失憶和遭變臉 ... XD
10/09 17:55, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #15AKudA6 (Desp_Housewi)
文章代碼(AID): #15AKudA6 (Desp_Housewi)