Re: [問題] 愛很簡單(I LOVE U)英文歌詞

看板DavidTao作者 (湘民)時間16年前 (2007/09/13 15:21), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
※ 引述《ZEXEL (六子)》之銘言: : 請問網路上找的到英文歌詞嗎?? : 另外,KTV唱的到這首歌嗎??覺得英文版的比較有感覺!! : 很想在KTV唱看看!! 麻煩大家了!! <(_ _)> I Love You David Tao I can only give my life and show you all I am in the breath I breathe I will promise you my heart and give you all you need if it takes some time and if you tell me you don't need me anymore that our love won't last forever I will ask you for a chance to try again to make our life a little better, ooh... I love you, say we're together babe, say we're together, babe I love you, I need you forever babe, you and me You say you hardly know exactly who I am so hard to understand But I, I knew right from the start, the way I felt inside, if you could read my mind and if you tell you don't need me anymore and that our love won't last forever I will ask you for a chance to try again to make our love a little better I love you, say we're together babe, say we're together, babe I love you, I need you forever babe, you and me Remember when I used to hold you, remember when I made you cry You said you loved me, oh, you did, yes you did I love you, say we're together, say we're together, oh I love you, I need you forever, you and me, all right I love you, say we're together, say we're together, hey look out babe I love you, say we're together, you and me. -- 99年時PO的歌詞 請查收 XD -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.137.219.115 ※ 編輯: SuperShangXD 來自: 140.137.219.115 (09/13 15:22)

09/13 15:45, , 1F
感恩感恩!! <(_ _)>
09/13 15:45, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #16wEJxHe (DavidTao)
文章代碼(AID): #16wEJxHe (DavidTao)