I am back again!! ^^

看板Daan26th316作者 (紐約客)時間21年前 (2003/07/09 11:34), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/7 (看更多)
ooooo~~finally I am landing on Taipei again. Originally I didn't even think about coming back this summer cuz of the SARS. And then like, my mom said it would not threat Taiwan anymore and told me to come back. Well, there are some other reasons for me to come back this time. I need to study for GMAT in Mei Jia and try my best to get in a job introduced by my mom's friend. I think it's a pretty great opportunity for me to try this job cuz this company is a US company and it will train me to get me some experience from it. Therefore, I am gonna be very busy over this summer..sigh. Well, I still have time to meet u guys, play bball, and have meals some time. Right now I need to go to GMAT class from 7 pm to 10 pm every Tues, Wed, Thurs, Sat, and I may need to go to my work place from Mon to Fri every week as well. So I can't quite determine my entire schedule for this summer. But we still have plenty of time ar~whenever I will be free, I will let u guys know, so we can set up some dates more easily. I will go play ball on sat morning for sure. Let's set up a time ba. Who else wanna go play??? -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 218.187.24.3
文章代碼(AID): #_2uqvdb (Daan26th316)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #_2uqvdb (Daan26th316)