Re: [閒聊] Carbot LOD Opening Cinematc

看板DIABLO作者 (霧丸)時間3年前 (2021/09/26 14:37), 3年前編輯推噓2(201)
留言3則, 3人參與, 3年前最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
※ 引述《qoo60606 (凜)》之銘言: : https://youtu.be/GTYJd2qfx5g
: 開場直接Enough!!人家只是叫你名字啊 : 然後就進到阿拉丁的歌曲了 笑死XDDD : 歌曲結束後長老還是要死就是(噗滋 : 補個阿拉丁連結 : https://youtu.be/aEryAoLfnAA
: 除了Prince Ali變成LOD 一堆畫面都有還原 超用心XD 除了完美的畫面以外,歌詞也可以看出作者的用心 當然這也值得一個不成才的中文版翻譯 一些比較怪的地方主要是為了押韻和湊字數 另外不知道youtube幫忙加中文字幕的機制為何,路人應該是不能擅自動手的 不過如果有管道,我還真想放上去 (暗青色為阿里王子原文) Make way for Prince Ali Make way for L.O.D. 讓路給L.O.D. Say hey, it's Prince Ali Let's play some L.O.D. 齊暢玩L.O.D. Hey! Clear the way in the old Bazaar Hey! Clear the way he is here at last 喂!別擋路 他在最後列 Hey you, let us through. It's a brand new star Hey you, expansion new with 2 brand new class 全新資料片 還有新職業 Oh, come be the first on your block to meet his eye New quests new set more room in the stash alright 任務套裝 加大儲物箱 喔耶! Make way, here he comes. Ring bells, bang the drums More fun, item tons. Large charms baal runz 寶物與歡樂 技能板巴車 You're gonna love this guy You're gonna love this guy 你一定會愛上他 Prince Ali, fabulous he, Ali Ababwa L.O.D., final boss he, destruction's his job ahh L.O.D. 最終魔王 毀滅如日常 Show some respect, boy, genuflect, Down on one knee It will let you to respec, Grind for the keys 你將能重新配點 狂刷鑰匙 Now, try your best to stay calm Defeat the ancients is fun 打敗古人真愜意 Brush up your Friday salaam XP you get is a ton 經驗值突破天際 Then come and meet his spectacular coterie Then it's on to fight L.O.D. in the world stone keep! 並於世界之石要塞大戰L.O.D. He's got seventy five golden camels He's got catapults in bloody foothills 投石機遍佈在血腥丘陵 Purple peacocks, he's got fifty three trapped barbarians he's got fifteen 捕獲野蠻人共十五名 When it comes to exotic-type mammals He's got more minions than you can handle 他的僕從令你疲於奔命 He's got a zoo? I'm telling you, I found a Jah rune! I'll trade with you! 我打到喬!跟我交易! it's a world-class menagerie It's an Act V menagerie 第五章簡直是動物園 Prince Ali, handsome is he, Ali Ababwa L.O.D. lots of loot see, Ali a baba L.O.D. 掉寶就靠阿里阿巴巴 That physique! How can I speak? Weak at my knees! Rainbow facets, druid has pets, Rush you for free! 彩虹刻面 寵物樂園 偷渡免費 So get on out in that square Socket this from that guy 拉叔幫你打洞 Adjust your veil and prepare Make your item but why 物品簽名何用? With 60 elephants, llamas galore (for real?) With sixty harlequins, rune word galore 有六十頂軍帽 高符豐碩 With his bears and lions, a brass band and more (what?) and Nilathak's evil, uniques, sets and more 有壞蛋阿尼 金綠與手工 With his 40 fakirs, his cooks, his bakers and Anya is frozen and ancients are posin' and 安亞被冰透 古代人秀肌肉 His birds that warble on key he is the last of the three! 罪惡之源的盡頭 Make way for Prince Ali Make way for L.O.D. 讓路給L.O.D. (哼哈哈哈哈哈哈哈 x 5+1) (噗滋) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 123.240.129.77 (臺灣) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/DIABLO/M.1632638277.A.ABB.html ※ 編輯: kirimaru73 (123.240.129.77 臺灣), 09/26/2021 14:39:20

09/26 15:14, 3年前 , 1F
推XD 歌詞有看有笑
09/26 15:14, 1F

09/26 16:10, 3年前 , 2F
推推xd
09/26 16:10, 2F

09/26 16:13, 3年前 , 3F
推翻譯 這影片真的猛
09/26 16:13, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #1XK1L5gx (DIABLO)
文章代碼(AID): #1XK1L5gx (DIABLO)