Re: [討論] 雪兒~~~~~~~~~~~~

看板Crowd作者 (diplazium)時間14年前 (2010/08/27 19:42), 編輯推噓2(201)
留言3則, 2人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
延續incyclopedia大的努力,我修改了一下歌詞, 但是還有很多不確定的地方(就是?處): At where pri(?) let you down and arrive(?) So we can live inside All the room share(?) I'm inside look good because of 愛 Every single day I love it so right Every time you left me had(?) i die You saw it and said "I love your smile" And someone said "love ??? my?(音太高啦!) Every single day, every move I make Every loving one~(?) every love~(?) Hey everything~ Love's in mind~ I pray every single place we meet Any time you like any move you make Any stopping-by I will share that to you Believing you and me Oh~ So I share and sing Oh~ Stay I'll sing Love is best(?) I care~ (完,下一棒是誰?) ※ 引述《incyclopedia (vivace言論無由XD)》之銘言: : 耳朵為什麼我聽到的是這樣的咧﹖ : @________________________@ : every plane lets you down and arrive : so we can live in sight : all people sharing any sight rock because of i(愛﹖) : every single day i live so right : every time you left me had i die : you saw and said i'm not just mine <- : and someone said ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ <-??????????!!!!!!! : every single day every move i make : every loving one every loved : hey everything love's in mind : i pray every single place you meet : any time you like any move you make : any stopping by i will share that to you : believing you and me : oh so i shall sing : oh stay i'll sing : i love you that's i care : 早安﹗和雪兒一起希望 : 世界和平﹗愛﹗ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 210.69.175.253

08/27 23:37, , 1F
第一句也有想象過是不是請下來(down)老鼠房子 後來
08/27 23:37, 1F

08/27 23:38, , 2F
不知道怎麼還是聽成plane了 XDDDDD
08/27 23:38, 2F

08/28 03:47, , 3F
第七句最後?的地方我聽到的是 love of mine給參考一下@@
08/28 03:47, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #1CTwIBwv (Crowd)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #1CTwIBwv (Crowd)