[鄉村] 第53屆Grammy入圍名單

看板CountryMusic作者 (苦工)時間13年前 (2010/12/02 14:46), 編輯推噓7(704)
留言11則, 9人參與, 最新討論串1/3 (看更多)
Album of the Year The Suburbs, Arcade Fire Recovery, Eminem Need You Now, Lady Antebellum The Fame Monster, Lady Gaga Teenage Dream, Katy Perry Record of the Year "Nothin' on You," B.o.B Featuring Bruno Mars "Love the Way You Lie," Eminem Featuring Rihanna "F*** You," Cee Lo Green "Empire State of Mind," Jay-Z and Alicia Keys "Need You Now," Lady Antebellum Song of the Year "Beg Steal or Borrow" Songwriter: Ray LaMontagne Artist: Ray LaMontagne and the Pariah Dogs "F*** You" Songwriters: Cee Lo Green, Philip Lawrence and Bruno Mars Artist: Cee Lo Green "The House That Built Me" Songwriters: Tom Douglas and Allen Shamblin Artist: Miranda Lambert "Love the Way You Lie" Songwriters: Alexander Grant, Skylar Grey and Marshall Mathers Artist: Eminem Featuring Rihanna "Need You Now" Songwriters: Dave Haywood, Josh Kear, Charles Kelley and Hillary Scott Artist: Lady Antebellum Best Female Country Vocal Performance 1. SATISFIED - Jewel (Track from: Sweet And Wild) 2. THE HOUSE THAT BUILT ME - Miranda Lambert Track from: Revolution) 3. SWINGIN' - LeAnn Rimes 4. TEMPORARY HOME - Carrie Underwood (Track from: Play On) 5. I'D LOVE TO BE YOUR LAST - Gretchen Wilson (Track from: I Got Your Country Right Here) Best Male Country Vocal Performance 1. MACON - Jamey Johnson (The Guitar Songs) 2. CRYIN' FOR ME (WAYMAN'S SONG) - Toby Keith (Track from: American Ride) 3. TURNING HOME - David Nail (Track from: I'm About To Come Alive) 4. 'TIL SUMMER COMES AROUND - Keith Urban 5. GETTIN' YOU HOME - Chris Young (Track from: The Man I Want To Be) Best Country Performance By A Duo Or Group With Vocals 1. FREE - Zac Brown Band Track from: The Foundation) 2. ELIZABETH - Dailey & Vincent (Track from: Dailey & Vincent Sing The Statler Brothers) 3. NEED YOU NOW - Lady Antebellum (Track from: Need You Now) 4. LITTLE WHITE CHURCH - Little Big Town 5. WHERE RAINBOWS NEVER DIE - The SteelDrivers (Track from: Reckless) Best Country Collaboration With Vocals "Bad Angel," Dierks Bentley, Miranda Lambert and Jamey Johnson "Pride (In the Name of Love)," Dierks Bentley, Del McCoury and the Punch Brothers "As She's Walking Away," Zac Brown Band and Alan Jackson "Hillbilly Bone," Blake Shelton and Trace Adkins "I Run to You," Marty Stuart and Connie Smith Best Country Instrumental Performance 1. TATTOO OF A SMUDGE - Cherryholmes (Track from: Cherryholmes IV Common Threads) 2. MAGIC #9 - The Infamous Stringdusters (Track from: Things That Fly) 3. NEW CHANCE BLUES - Punch Brothers 4. WILLOW CREEK - Darrell Scott (Track from: A Crooked Road) 5. HUMMINGBYRD - Marty Stuart (Track from: Ghost Train: The Studio B Sessions) Best Country Song "The Breath You Take" Songwriters: Casey Beathard, Dean Dillon and Jessie Jo Dillon Artist: George Strait "Free" Songwriter: Zac Brown Artist: Zac Brown Band "The House That Built Me" Songwriters: Tom Douglas and Allen Shamblin Artist: Miranda Lambert "I'd Love to Be Your Last" Songwriters: Rivers Rutherford, Annie Tate and Sam Tate Artist: Gretchen Wilson "If I Die Young" Songwriter: Kimberly Perry Artist: The Band Perry "Need You Now" Songwriters: Dave Haywood, Josh Kear, Charles Kelley and Hillary Scott Artist: Lady Antebellum Best Country Album Up on the Ridge, Dierks Bentley You Get What You Give, Zac Brown Band The Guitar Song, Jamey Johnson Need You Now, Lady Antebellum Revolution, Miranda Lambert Best Americana Album The List, Rosanne Cash Tin Can Trust, Los Lobos Country Music, Willie Nelson Band of Joy, Robert Plant You Are Not Alone, Mavis Staples Best Bluegrass Album Circles Around Me, Sam Bush Mountain Soul II, Patty Loveless Family Circle, The Del McCoury Band Legacy, Peter Rowan Bluegrass Band Reckless, The SteelDrivers Best Traditional Folk Album Genuine Negro Jig, Carolina Chocolate Drops Onward and Upward, Luther Dickinson & the Sons of Mudboy Memories of John, The John Hartford Stringband Maria Muldaur and Her Garden of Joy, Maria Muldaur Ricky Skaggs Solo: Songs My Dad Loved, Ricky Skaggs Best Contemporary Folk Album Love Is Strange -- En Vivo Con Tino, Jackson Browne and David Lindley The Age of Miracles, Mary Chapin Carpenter Somedays the Song Writes You, Guy Clark God Willin' and the Creek Don't Rise, Ray Lamontagne and the Pariah Dogs Dream Attic, Richard Thompson Best Southern, Country or Bluegrass Gospel Album Times Like These, Austins Bridge The Reason, Diamond Rio Expecting Good Things, Jeff & Sheri Easter Journey On, Ty Herndon Live at Oak Tree: Karen Peck & New River, Karen Peck & New River Best Compilation Soundtrack Album For Motion Picture, Television Or.. 1. CRAZY HEART (Various Artists) 2. GLEE: THE MUSIC, VOLUME 1 (Glee Cast) 3. TREMÉ(Various Artists) 4. TRUE BLOOD - VOLUME 2 (Various Artists) 5. THE TWILIGHT SAGA: ECLIPSE (Various Artists) Best Song Written For Motion Picture, Television Or Other Visual Media 1.DOWN IN NEW ORLEANS (FROM THE PRINCESS AND THE FROG) Randy Newman, songwriter (Dr. John) Track from: The Princess And The Frog 2.I SEE YOU (FROM AVATAR) Simon Franglen, Kuk Harrell & James Horner, songwriters (Leona Lewis) Track from: Avatar 3. KISS LIKE YOUR KISS (FROM TRUE BLOOD) Lucinda Williams, songwriter (Lucinda Williams & Elvis Costello) Track from: True Blood: Music From The HBO Original Series - Volume 2 4. THIS CITY (FROM TREMÉ) Steve Earle, songwriter (Steve Earle) Track from: Treme Soundtrack 5. THE WEARY KIND (FROM CRAZY HEART) Ryan Bingham & T Bone Burnett, songwriters (Ryan Bingham) Track from: Crazy Heart -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.66.243.96 ※ 編輯: loveyourself 來自: 61.66.243.96 (12/02 14:54) ※ 編輯: loveyourself 來自: 61.66.243.96 (12/02 14:55)

12/02 14:55, , 1F
Sugarland/Taylor Swift槓龜
12/02 14:55, 1F

12/02 15:33, , 2F
他們應該只有首單趕的上報名吧?!
12/02 15:33, 2F

12/02 15:41, , 3F
搞不好根本沒報名?
12/02 15:41, 3F

12/02 15:46, , 4F
應該都有報單曲..不可能沒報名吧
12/02 15:46, 4F