Re: Strawberry Swing

看板Coldplay作者 (草莓鞦韆)時間16年前 (2008/06/16 00:31), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
※ 引述《maydayyuhan (Let's PUNK ROCK!!)》之銘言: Strawberry Swing(EMI中譯) They were sitting They were sitting in the strawberry swing Every moment was so precious 他們曾經 他們曾經 坐在那草莓鞦韆上 那是多麼美好的時光 They were sitting They were talking in the strawberry swing Everybody was for fighting Wouldn't wanna waste a thing 他們曾經 他們曾經 在草莓鞦韆下聊著 每個人七嘴八舌 不想錯過任何一個話題 Cold, cold water Bring me round Now my feet won't touch the ground Cold, cold water What ya say? It's such… It's such a perfect day It's such a perfect day 如今 冷冷河水 將我緊緊圍繞 我已踩不到地 如今 冷冷河水 捎來什麼信息 在這 多麼 多麼 美好的日子裡 多麼美好的日子裡 I remember We were walking up to strawberry swing I can't wait 'til the morning 記得 我們一醒來就直奔草莓鞦韆 無法等待到天明 Wouldn't wanna change a thing 不想要任何改變 People leaving all the time Inside a perfectly straight line Don't you wanna curve away It's such… It's such a perfect day It's such a perfect day 人們總是匆匆忙忙 過著日復一日的生活 難道你不想有些變化 在這 多麼 多麼 美好的日子裡 多麼美好的日子裡 Now the sky could be blue I don't mind Without you it's a waste of time 如今 天空再現蔚藍 但我不在乎 因為 沒有你在身邊 時光都虛擲 Could be blue I don't mind Without you it's a waste of time 天空再現蔚藍 但我不在乎 沒有你在身邊 時光都虛擲 Could be blue Could be grey Without you I'm just miles away 如今 天空時而蔚藍 時而陰霾 離你千里之外 我獨自生活 Could be blue I don't mind Without you it's a waste of time Oh天空再現蔚藍 但我不在乎 沒有你在身邊 時光都虛擲 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.119.143.4

06/16 23:18, , 1F
謝謝 我超愛這首的
06/16 23:18, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #18LKFPb1 (Coldplay)
文章代碼(AID): #18LKFPb1 (Coldplay)