Re: [歌詞] Moves Like Jagger歌詞中譯

看板Christina作者 (士豆支.)時間13年前 (2011/08/10 22:07), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
以下對照原Maroon 5歌詞MV做些小修正: ※ 引述《j54352860314 (李大頭)》之銘言: : Moves Like Jagger / Maroon 5 ft. Christina Aguilera : Just shoot for the stars, : 射下星星 : If it feels right, : 如果這樣感覺不錯 : And then from my heart, Then aim for my heart : 然後摘取我心 : If you feel like, : 如果願意 : Can take me away, And take me away : 你就帶我走 : And make it okay, Make it okay : 我發誓我會安分守己 : I swear I’ll behave. : 因你這一切更美好 : You wanted control, : 你曾想要控制 : So we waited. : 所以我們等待 : I put on a show, : 我總是在演出 : Now i'm naked. Now I make it : 現在我裸裎以對 : You say I’m a kid, : 你說我是一個孩子 : My ego is bare, My ego is big : 自尊又好勝 : I don’t give a shit! : 但我才不在乎 : ....And it goes like this. : 所以就這樣吧 : Take me by the tongue, : 撫慰我吧 : And I’ll know you, : 讓我更了解你 : Kiss me til you’re drunk and I’ll show you, : 吻我吧,直到你也沉醉其中 : You wanna moves like jagger,       All the moves like jagger : 你想要像Jagger一樣的調調 : I got the moves like jagger,       I've got the moves like jagger : 我有那像Jagger一樣的調調 : I got the moo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo ves like jagger I've got the moo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo ves like jagger : 我有那像Jagger一樣的調調 : I don’t need to try and control you,  I don't need to try to control you : 而我不需要試著去控制你 : Look into my eyes and I’ll hold you,  Look into my eyes and I'll own you : 看著我的眼睛吧 然後我會抱著你 : With the moves like jagger,       With them moves like jagger : 跟著那像Jagger的調調 : I got the moves like jagger,       I've got the moves like jagger : 我有那像Jagger一樣的調調 : I got the moo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo ves like jagger I've got the moo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo ves like jagger : 我有那像Jagger一樣的調調 : Well maybe it’s hard, Maybe it’s hard : 是的,也許這很困難 : When you feel like, : 當你感覺到 : You’re broken and scarred, : 你受到傷害 : Nothing feels right, : 沒有任何事情看得順眼 : But When you’re with me, : 當你和我在一起 : I’ll make you believe, : 我會讓妳堅信 : I’ve got the key. That I've got the key : 而我知道該怎麼做 : Oh, so get in the car, : 喔!我們進到車裡吧 : You can ride it, We can ride it : 今天你可以開到 : Wherever you want, : 任何你想去的地方 : You decide it. Get inside it : 都給你決定 : If you wanna steer And you want to steer : 如果你想要掌舵 : I’m shifting gears, But I'm shifting gears : 我就立刻換你 : I’ll take it from here. : 從現在就開始 : Oh! And it goes like this… : 喔! 那就這樣吧 : Take me by the tongue, : 撫慰我吧 : And I’ll know you, : 讓我更了解你 : Kiss me til you’re drunk and I’ll show you, : 吻我吧,直到你也沉醉其中 : You wanna moves like jagger, All the moves liker jagger : 你想要像Jagger一樣的調調 : I got the moves like jagger, : 我有那像Jagger一樣的調調 : I got the moo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo ves like jagger  I've got the moo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo ves like jagger : 我有那像Jagger一樣的調調 : I don’t need to try and control you, I don't need to try to control you : 而我不需要試著去控制你 : Look into my eyes and I’ll hold you, Look into my eyes and I'll own you : 看著我的眼睛吧 然後我會抱著你 : With the moves like jagger, With them moves like jagger : 跟著那像Jagger的調調 : I got the moves like jagger, I've got the moves like jagger : 我有那像Jagger一樣的調調 : I got the moo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo ves like jagger I've got the moo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo ves like jagger : 我有那像Jagger一樣的調調 : (肥克登場) : You wanna know, : 你想要知道 : How to make me smile? : 如何逗我笑? (給你雞腿????) : Take control on me just for the night. Take control own me just for the night : 這個夜晚由你來掌控大局 : If share my secret, And if I share my secret : 你要保守 : You’re gonna have to keep it. : 和你分享的祕密 : Nobody else can see this. : 沒人可以知道 : So watch and learn : 所以跟著我學 : I won’t show you twice. : 我不會重複一次喔 >< : Head to toe, : 從頭到腳 : Oooo baby roll me right. Oooh baby rub me right : 喔~寶貝妳讓我好爽 >< : If I share my secret, But if I share my secret : 如果我跟你講我的秘密 : You’re gonna have to keep it. : 你要一直保守著 : Nobody else can see this. (ㄟㄟㄟ 呀!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) : 沒有人可以知道 : ...And it goes like this : 那就開始吧! : Take me by the tongue, : 撫慰我吧 : And I’ll know you, : 讓我更了解你 : Kiss me til you’re drunk and I’ll show you, : 吻我吧,直到你也沉醉其中 : You wanna moves like jagger, All the moves like jagger : 你想要像Jagger一樣的調調 : I got the moves like jagger, I've got the moves like jagger : 我有那像Jagger一樣的調調 : I got the moo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo ves like jagger I've got the moo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo ves like jagger : 我有那像Jagger一樣的調調 : I don’t need to try and control you, I don't need to try to control you : 而我不需要試著去控制你 : Look into my eyes and I’ll hold you, Look into my eyes and I'll own you : 看著我的眼睛吧 然後我會抱著你 : With the moves like jagger, With them moves like jagger : 跟著那像Jagger的調調 : I got the moves like jagger, I've got the moves like jagger : 我有那像Jagger一樣的調調 : I got the moo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo ves like jagger I've got the moo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo ves like jagger : 我有那像Jagger一樣的調調 : ------------------------------------------ 就交給J大翻譯了!!!!<(_ _)> -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 117.19.82.42 ※ 編輯: Surich 來自: 117.19.82.42 (08/10 22:11)
文章代碼(AID): #1EGf2k43 (Christina)
文章代碼(AID): #1EGf2k43 (Christina)