Re: [外電]夏季聯盟爆發之星 好運先生

看板ChicagoBulls作者 (阿光)時間11年前 (2013/07/20 00:37), 編輯推噓3(301)
留言4則, 4人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
※ 引述《AhUtopian (It's my Life)》之銘言: : 按:原來他有迷你曼巴的綽號?我們快成曼巴蒐集大隊! : Meet Andrew Goudelock, one of Las Vegas Summer League's breakout stars : http://ppt.cc/wfrd : The 6'3 guard has accomplished plenty on the basketball court, but he's still : looking for a guaranteed contract in the NBA. : Andrew Goudelock has never been given a test he hasn't aced on a basketball : court. The 24-year-old guard is reinforcing the idea again at Las Vegas : Summer League, scorching opposing defenses as a member of the Chicago Bulls. : Through three games, Goudelock is Las Vegas' leading scorer. He's averaging : 22.7 points per game on a 56.1 percent shooting, as the SummerBulls have : gotten off to a 3-0 start. Andrew Goudelock,這個6呎3的後衛在球場上完成了很多事,但他仍然在尋找一份NBA 合約。他從來沒在NBA被當做王牌般的來做使用,但這次這位24歲的後衛在夏季聯盟有了很 多機會去證明自己,他就像個公牛的球員去撕裂對方的防守,在經過三場比賽後, Goudelock已經成為了夏季聯盟的得分王(場均22.7分,56.1%的命中率),也帶領了公牛隊 取得3連勝。 : The numbers prove how dominant Goudelock has been in Vegas, but they don't : present a full picture of his control. Goudelock has often looked like a : ringer in a college intramural game, a shot maker too talented for this : level of competition. As he's drained pull-up three-pointers and crafty : floaters in the lane while defenses looked on helplessly, the 6'3 guard can : only wonder what else he has to do to accomplish his goal of securing a : guaranteed contract in the NBA next season. Goudelock knows he's made : strides. 這些數字證明了Goudelock已經主宰了夏季聯盟,但他還沒全數展現出來。通常他被看 做是在大學球隊裡的常勝軍,他的天賦反應在他的投射之中,往往讓防守者看起來是那麼 的無力,這次的表現讓他在取得NBA合約的漫漫長路上又向前邁進了一大步。 : "Last year was the first time that I exclusively played point guard," : Goudelock told SB Nation on Tuesday after scoring all five of the Bulls' : overtime points against the Trail Blazers. "I learned so much about being a : leader and running a team. When to take shots, when not to take shots. Just : being a better basketball player and fighting through adversity. The : D-League . . . there are a lot of things going on down there." : Goudelock would know. He spent last season playing in the southern tip of : Texas for the D-League's Rio Grande Valley Vipers. For all the glamors of : the NBA lifestyle, the D-League is the exact opposite. There are no first : class flights or stays at fancy hotels. Goudelock was earning only $2,400 : per month, a stipend so tiny he was forced to borrow money from his : college-aged girlfriend. Goudelock said there were days he went without : eating. "去年是我第一次扮演純控衛的角色"Goudelock在星期二在對拓荒者言延長賽後談到, "我在這學到很多關於帶領、驅動球隊的關鍵,投籃出手的恰當性與否,讓我成為了更聰明 、的球員;當初發展聯盟時所培養的東西終於在這裡都表現出來。" 上一季在發展聯盟的情形其實和大家所想像NBA的奢華生活完全相反,並沒有頭等艙也 沒有高級的旅館可住,Goudelock月薪只有2,400美元而已,迫使他不得不向他同年齡的女 朋友借錢渡日,有好多天他是連東西都沒得吃的。 : While the way of life was hard in the D-League, the game rarely was. : Goudelock took home MVP honors by averaging 21.4 points and 5.8 assists : in 37 games. After a string of injuries to Lakers guards late in the : regular season that included Kobe Bryant's torn Achilles, Goudelock was : called up to the team that selected him No. 46 overall in the 2011 draft. : Without Bryant, Steve Blake and Jodie Meeks in the playoffs, the Lakers : turned to Goudelock as a starter alongside Darius Morris in Game 3 of their : first-round series against the Spurs. All Goudelock did was score 20 points : on 8-of-17 shooting. 那些在發展聯盟的日子是相當難過的,Goudelock37場的比賽中以場均21.4分、5.8助 攻榮獲MVP獎項。在常規賽時,湖人隊一連串的受傷潮反倒讓Goudelock有了表現的機會, 在季後賽少了Bryant、Steve Blake、Jodie Meeks的情況下,湖人在第一輪第三場對上馬 刺時讓Goudelock和Darius Morris先發上場,那場他的表現是20分(17投8中)。 : Goudelock's quick trigger and confidence in his shooting stroke was enough : to impress Bryant. Goudelock has had his share of impressive accomplishments : in basketball, but it's hard to top Kobe nicknaming him "Mini Mamba." : Scoring 20 points in a playoff game finally put Goudelock on the NBA radar, : but he never doubted his ability to play in the best league in the world. : "I've had that confidence since college, probably my sophomore year," : Goudelock told SB Nation. "I just haven't gotten the opportunity I'm looking : for. That's why I'm out here working hard, trying to get somebody to bite on : me. I just need the opportunity." : Getting buckets is nothing new for Goudelock. He was a dynamic scorer during : his four years at College of Charleston, and keyed one of the biggest wins : in school history during his time there. Goudelock的快熱和投籃的信心讓Bryant印象深刻,同時Goudelock有著令人印象深刻 的籃球成就,但那還是很難符合Kobe對他的暱稱:迷你曼巴。雖然在季後賽得了20分的表 現才終於讓他吸引到球探的目光,但他卻從沒懷疑過自己的能力。"我還沒得到我在尋找的 機會,那也就是為什麼我如何認真的在訓練,我只是需要一個機會去證明而已" Goudelock 說到。 得分對他來說已經不算什麼了,他大學四年的生涯裡就一直是個很活躍的得分手,同 時他也是學校歷史上,拿下最佳成績的成員之一。 : The Cougars welcomed the defending national champion North Carolina Tar : Heels in January 2010, during Goudelock's junior year. Goudelock scored the : last eight points of regulation, and sent the game to overtime on a deep : three-pointer over the outstretched arms of future first-round draft pick : Ed Davis with two seconds remaining. : ''He was so far back, and it was contested,'' teammate Donavan Monroe would : tell reporters after the game. ''It was just the slowest shot ever.'' : College of Charleston would prevail in overtime, and Goudelock ended the : game with a team-high 24 points. 2010,Goudelock大一時在面對衛冕軍北卡時拿下了最後的8分,並在最後兩秒投進了 關鍵三分,最終帶領球隊在延長賽中擊敗了北卡,並拿下全隊最高的24分。賽後他的隊友 回憶到:「那一球投出時,時間好像暫停了一般。」 : * * * : Goudelock knows finding a permanent spot in the NBA will continue to be a : struggle, even after all he's done to cement his place. At 6'3, he's : undersized for a shooting guard and doesn't have the natural playmaking : instincts of a point guard. He also only has a 6'4 wingspan, which affects : his ability to shoot over bigger defenders and prevents him from : challenging certain shots defensively. : But even if undersized scoring guards appear to be unwanted in today's NBA, : there might always be a place for someone who can quickly stockpile points. : In a year when C.J. McCollum, a 6'3 combo guard out of Lehigh, was selected : No. 10 overall in the draft, it's a wonder Goudelock is having a hard time : finding his spot. 僅管有著如此傑出的表現,Goudelock知道要立足在NBA不會是件容易的事,6呎3的身 高讓他在得分後衛中顯的小了一號,而且他也沒有控衛的靈性,他的臂展也不過才6呎4, 這讓他在面對較高大的球員時吃禁苦頭。 但僅管小個子的得分手並不是現今NBA的主流,但總會有隊伍會需要可以快速熱機的得 分手。但今年6呎3的雙能位C.J. McCollum在第一輪第10順位被選走,代表Goudelock將會 有個強大的競爭對手。 : Goudelock's ability to stick in the NBA might come down to his ability to : develop point guard skills. Retreads like Mike James and Derek Fisher found : a spot on NBA rosters last year despite lacking NBA athleticism in their : elder state, but coaches trusted their steady hand with the ball. : Point guard continues to be a work in progess from Goudelock, but he : believes he can develop into a sound playmaker. Even still, he knows how : he'll make his money. : "People love my scoring ability, that's what I'm gonna be used for," : Goudelock said. "Just play my game. They don't want me to do anything I'm : not used to doing." : What Andrew Goudelock is used to doing is scoring points at every level : he's ever played at. It's a skill that could one day land an NBA team a : nice bargain. Goudelock在NBA堅持的能力可能會讓他開始發展控衛的技巧,就像Mike James和 Derek Fisher一樣,雖然缺乏勁爆的體能,但教練信任他們對籃球的熱愛與堅持,讓他們 還是在NBA找到自己的位置。 對Goudelock來說控衛這位置的掌握是當前的課題,但他相信自己能成為一個關鍵球員 ,這也是他知道能讓他賺大錢的地方。 「人們愛我的得分能力,這也是為什麼我會被需要的原因。」Goudelock說到,「讓我 打自己的比賽,觀眾不想要看到我做以往從沒做過的事(指打控衛)。」Goudelock的得分能 力在他的成長路程中一直是被關注的,同時這也是未來NBA球隊所需要的。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.165.191.22

07/20 08:29, , 1F
07/20 08:29, 1F

07/20 10:05, , 2F
push!!
07/20 10:05, 2F

07/20 13:34, , 3F
大一那句不是總冠軍賽,是面對衛冕軍北卡大
07/20 13:34, 3F
※ 編輯: LardsCom 來自: 118.165.198.173 (07/20 21:14)

07/20 21:14, , 4F
已修改~感謝指正~
07/20 21:14, 4F
文章代碼(AID): #1HwMjKtE (ChicagoBulls)
文章代碼(AID): #1HwMjKtE (ChicagoBulls)