[轉錄]Re: [外絮] Rose: 我將會贏得很多冠軍

看板ChicagoBulls作者 (fast don't lie)時間13年前 (2011/08/21 15:10), 編輯推噓4(402)
留言6則, 5人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
※ [本文轉錄自 NBA 看板 #1EKAIXOc ] 作者: tung771007 (東) 看板: NBA 標題: Re: [外絮] Rose: 我將會贏得很多冠軍 時間: Sun Aug 21 14:24:30 2011 ※ 引述《howsiao (不再豪洨)》之銘言: : 原文: http://tinyurl.com/3l3s4w2 內容明明就還有很多其他問題   Can you talk a little about your vacation, especially your trip to the Philippines, where you played with Kobe Bryant, Kevin Durant and Chris Paul among others? 問題:可以稍微問一下你和Kobe Durant CP3的菲律賓之旅嗎? Derrick Rose: I’m having fun. The experience about going to the Philippines was great. Just going over there, feeling appreciated. I think that was the biggest thing for everyone going over there. I didn’t know anyone knew me in the Philippines! That was an experience I will remember forever. Rose:很有趣,去菲律賓很棒。去到那接受球迷喜愛。我之前都不知道菲律賓會有人知道 我!這是我永遠都不會忘記的回憶。 Now I’m sure you talked about the lockout. How was the feeling between you guys about the whole situation? 問題:對於封館,你們是什麼感覺呢? DR: It’s hard! I don’t have a job right job. And the way it’s looking you’ re not going to have a job… I haven’t felt this way since high school. The way I think about it, it shouldn’t be billionaires and millionaires arguing about money. I’m just trying to get out there and play for the fans. I think it ’s hurting the fans more than anyone else. Rose:很艱困!我沒有一份正職。而且看似將來不會工作一般...我從學校離開後還沒有 這樣感覺過,我想過,這不該是億萬富翁和百萬富翁在為錢爭執,我只是想試著去為球迷 們打球,封館傷害最大的球迷們。 So what’s your feeling: no season, shortened season…? 問題:那你認為呢? 沒有賽季還是縮水賽季? DR: It’s looking tough, it’s looking pretty bad right now. But the only thing I can do now is work out and just pray that it’s gonna be a season. Rose:這很困難,現在狀況看起來很糟,但是我現在只能做的就是鍛鍊身體並且祈禱會有 下個賽季。 If there’s finally a shortened season or no season at all, would you consider playing overseas? 如果最後是縮水賽季或沒有賽季,你會選擇去海外打工嗎? DR: I’m staying. I don’t play pickup basketball. I’m working out in Los Angeles right now. I haven’t taken into consideration yet playing overseas. Right now, if I do think about it, the Euroleague is definitely an option I would consider. I would have to talk to my agents and make sure that everything is OK, but I’m hoping right now there’s a season. Rose:我會選擇留下,我不會去打工,我正在洛杉磯斷練。我還沒有過去海外打工的打算, 如果真的要去,歐洲會是個選擇,我會試著跟經紀人商量,但我希望現在就會有下個球季。 After the Heat series, you said your conditioning wasn’t good enough. What are you doing this summer to improve it? 問題:跟熱火的系列賽,你說過你的狀況不夠好,你在夏天是怎麼改善增強的? DR: Well, it’s the first time I ever lifted weight besides college. I think that’s gonna help me evolve my game. I know it’s going to be hard because I really don’t like lifting like that, but I’ll do anything to win, anything to get that advantage. Benching, squats, sit-ups, push-ups… Everything you can think of, I’m doing it right now on one-hour sessions from Monday to Friday. I ’m on the court from like 8.30 to 9.30, then go home, sleep till like 1 and then I go to my conditioning. Rose:嗯,這是我第一次試著練習舉重除了在大學裡,我認為這對我之後的比賽會有幫助 我認為這會非常困難,因為我非常不喜歡舉重,但是為了贏我什麼都會去做,只要能進步, 臥推舉,蹲舉,硬舉你能想到的我都正在做,禮拜一到五每天一小時。 Are you working on any other aspect of your game? 問題:你有在比賽的其他部分做努力嗎 DR: Just trying to be consistent, be sharp and work on my post-up game. Rose:就是盡可能去維持一致性,更鋒利和增強在比賽的表現。 Carlos Boozer was a great addition to the team last season, but he struggled a little bit during the playoffs. What do you expect from him and the rest of the guys next season? 問題:Boozer在例行賽表現很好,季後賽表現卻很掙扎。你如何看待他和其他夥伴下一季的 表現呢? DR: Everybody is working out hard right now. If everyone comes in and work on their game, I think that we have a good shot of winning without getting anybody to come to my team. I think everything was just so new… Last year was my first time getting past the first round of the playoffs. Everything was just new to everybody, and that thing is gonna help us. Last year was the base for our team and the sky’s the limit for us. Rose:每個人都在努力練習。這是很大的機會去贏得比賽。我認為每件事還很新,上一季是 我第一次突破第一輪,每件事都很新,這能幫助我們,上一季會是球隊的根基,我認為 我們前途無量。 So you don’t feel you need any additions to the roster? 問題:所以你不認為你們不需要在球員名單多一些球員嗎? DR: We don’t need it right now. If we sign somebody that can definitely fit… But to me I think that we are OK. Rose;我認為我們現在不需要。如果我們簽了可以絕對適合的人,那也可以。 What has head coach Tom Thibodeau brought to the table? 問題:那你認為Tom Thibodeau帶來了什麼? DR: He’s the greatest coach I’ve ever had. Just his professionalism, his work ethic as a coach… He works as hard as any coach I’ve ever been around. Film session, making sure that we work out everyday hard… The only coach I’ve talked to on a regular basis throughout my whole life. He could be looking at film and call me or I could call him no matter how late it is and we talked about basketball. Rose:他是我遇過最好的教練,光是他的專業性,他給我前所未有的訓練,影片會議讓 我們清楚知道每天該努力去做的事...他能看著影片然後就叫我過來或是我叫他,無論多晚 都可以討論籃球。 When was the first time you realize he was such a good coach, that he would help you to achieve your goals? 問題:什麼時候讓你覺得他是一位能幫助你達成目標的教練? DR: Last summer, before the season started. I’m 22 years old, my friends are also young, so we’d be up all night. So we’d go to the gym at like 2.30 in the morning, and then we’d go into our practice facility and we’d see his light on in his office. He’d be working til like 3 am, just looking at film. Rose:去年夏天,球季開始前。我才22歲,我的朋友也很年輕,所以我們約凌晨2.30就 到球館,當我們要去訓練場所,我們就看到他的辦公室還亮著,他工作直到半夜三點, 就只是在看影片。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 1.160.79.28 ※ 編輯: rosebulls 來自: 59.121.0.121 (08/21 15:11)

08/21 16:08, , 1F
SG真的不用加強嗎
08/21 16:08, 1F

08/21 16:18, , 2F
這是為了加強對內向心力啊,當然要這樣講
08/21 16:18, 2F

08/22 23:12, , 3F
其實bogans的防守滿不錯 所以教練愛用他
08/22 23:12, 3F

08/22 23:12, , 4F
wade東冠比總冠軍表現差不少 不知算不算他的功勞?
08/22 23:12, 4F