Re: [外電] Boozer說腳趾受傷影響很大

看板ChicagoBulls作者 (穿白襪的小熊與公牛)時間13年前 (2011/05/05 12:58), 編輯推噓2(203)
留言5則, 3人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
※ 引述《eertllams (Tree666)》之銘言: : http://tinyurl.com/3ln958l : By Nick Friedell : CHICAGO -- Carlos Boozer only had to spit out two words to get his point : across. : "How much is your toe affecting your lift?" Boozer was asked after scoring : just eight points in Wednesday night's 86-73 win over the Atlanta Hawks that : evened the series at 1-1. : "A lot," he said. 被問及腳趾的傷隊跳躍力的影響,阿布承認那是一個"很大"的影響。 : Yes, Boozer had 11 rebounds in the game, but he looked like a shell of the : player he was earlier in the season. He had no lift and is now dealing with : something else he didn't have to worry about during the year: boos from the : United Center crowd. 現在的阿布除了面對傷勢還要面對UC內球迷的噓聲。 : Through it all, Boozer continued to put on a positive face. He doesn't want : to sit because he still believes he can help his team. Many will argue that : Boozer isn't helping his team nearly as much as Taj Gibson is, but his : teammates don't care what the fans think in this case. They're glad Boozer is : still out there and trying to play through it all. 即便如此,阿布還是保持積極並且相信他可以為球隊帶來幫助,即使有些球迷認為他沒有 辦法提供像Taj一樣多的幫助,但其他隊友們並不在乎球迷的想法,他們很高興阿布還是 願意帶著傷跟他們一起奮戰。 : "It's definitely painful," Bulls guard Ronnie Brewer said of the injury. "If : you've played the game, if you've played any sport, you know how painful : something as small as turf toe is. It allows you to move, it allows you get : your lift. But anything that he goes up there and gives us is a positive. He : could be sitting out with an injury, but he's out there fighting it, toughing : it out, and I think he played really well for us." 釀酒人說:那絕對是很痛的,如果有從事任何運動的話,你就會知道人工草皮趾有多痛。 他大可以在場邊休息,但是他還是為我們奮戰著,他真的為我們打得很好。 : The sentiment was the same throughout the Bulls locker room. : "I know I've had the turf toe [injury] before, it's tough. It's a tough : injury," Bulls forward Luol Deng said. "We all know he's having a tough time : with it, but he's going out there and playing for us. And guys have been : doing that all year. I've had the turf toe. It's one of those things that : bothers you, whatever you do. As long as he's out there and playing as hard : as he is for us, that's all we need." 同樣的心情在更衣室裡面是一致的。 魯蛋說:我也曾經有過人工草皮趾,那真的是很難搞的傷害。它困擾著你的一舉一動,然 而他在場上那樣努力地奮戰著,那是我們需要的。 : "Oh man, he hasn't been able to practice in like two weeks," Bulls guard Kyle : Korver added. "He's playing in a lot of pain. He's doing everything he can : just to be out there on the floor. He still got 11 rebounds. He doesn't have : the lift that he really wants, but it means a lot for us just to have him out : there." KK:他有兩個禮拜沒辦法好好練球,他帶著疼痛在打球,他做了他所能做的。他還拿下了 11個籃板,他沒辦法做出他想要的彈跳,但他的努力對我們而言意義重大。 : As for the booing, Brewer knows his teammate will just have to deal with it : until he starts playing better. : "It comes with the territory," Brewer said. "It comes with the contract. It : comes [with] being in a market like this. I think he's a strong-willed : individual that has the standpoint that he wants to go out there and play : well for his teammates, that's he's going to come back and do everything he : can to get treatment and go out there and have his A-game next game. Whenever : he has a performance like this I always look forward to the next game because : I know he's going to go out there and try to play as hard as he possibly can : so he doesn't have a letdown for his teammates." 釀酒人知道阿布必須面對這樣的噓聲與壓力,這是隨著這個地區、這塊市場、這份合約而 來的,他認為阿布是個有堅強意志的人,他會基於幫助球隊的立場接受治療並且在下一場 打出他該有的比賽。他知道阿布會不斷的上場盡力打球並不讓隊友失望。 希望阿布的傷勢可以在場與場之間有所好轉,也希望公牛可以想出在這樣的傷勢下更有效 率的使用方法,公牛,越戰越勇吧! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 123.194.101.30

05/05 13:13, , 1F
http://0rz.tw/1srUv 關於人工草皮趾 其實Rose也有...
05/05 13:13, 1F

05/05 13:49, , 2F
希望BOO傷快好
05/05 13:49, 2F

05/05 13:50, , 3F
三大主力 noah足底筋模炎 boo+rose人工草皮趾
05/05 13:50, 3F

05/05 13:50, , 4F
似乎都滿難治好的運動傷害
05/05 13:50, 4F