Re: [文章] Howard reflects on Rose

看板ChicagoBulls作者 (阿光)時間13年前 (2011/01/30 16:10), 編輯推噓8(805)
留言13則, 10人參與, 5年前最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
※ 引述《striking (abstention)》之銘言: : http://www.examiner.com/chicago-bulls-in-chicago/howard-reflects-on-rose : Howard reflects on Rose : January 29th, 2011 9:31 am CT Howard講到Rose 1/29 : Being one of the two front men for Adidas, Dwight Howard has had the chance : to form a close relationship with Derrick Rose over the years and it's only : gave him a greater sense of appreciation for what he's accomplishing in such : a short period of time. 身為Adidas兩個看版人物中的一員,過去這些年中,Dwight Howard也有機會建立和 Derrick Rose密切關係的機會,這也是這段時間內對其所完成的最大讚賞。 : "I can remember us being in China, after we did our appearances," said Howard : about their tour of China in 2009 to promote new Adidas basketball product. : "He would go to gym and work out, get shots up -just to see his progress. : Now, he's known worldwide. People are looking at his talents and what he's : able to do for the city of Chicago. It's great. I'm really proud of him. He's : like my little Adidas brother." "在到中國表演之後,我仍然可以記得那段時光。"Hoeard對他們在2009年去中國推廣 Adidas的籃球新品說道。"他會去體育館練習,讓他的投射更上一層樓,只是為看到自身 的進步。"現在,他已經是世界知名的了。人們正看著他的天賦和他能為芝加哥城做的貢 獻。太棒了。我真的已他為榮。他就像我在Adidas的親弟弟一般。 : Rose was just coming off winning Rookie of the Year and going seven games : with the Boston Celtics in the first round, while Howard and his Orlando : Magic team were coming off an NBA Finals series, where they lost to the Los : Angeles Lakers. : The trip was the first meetings between the two and Howard took it upon : himself to instill some knowledge in the young point guard as he knew Rose : was something special. Rose剛剛渡過了贏得最佳新人王和與Celtics在季後首輪的七場激戰,而Howard則是和他 的魔術隊則是在冠軍賽被湖人隊擊敗。 這次的旅行是兩人的第一次接觸,Howard將自己的知識灌輸給這位年輕的控衛,因為他知 道Rose很特別。 : "I think one of the first talks I had with him was about leading his team," : said Howard. "Not by trying to talk to them being a vocal leader, but just by : example. Being a young player, I been in that position. I'm still in that : position being one of the youngest guys on the team at 25. Just showing your : teammates you're their leader through your actions. What you do on the court, : how you bring it every night. Once he gets that respect from his teammates, : as far as being an example on the floor every night, than that's when he can : be that vocal leader. Howard說道,"我認為在最初我們談論的第一個話題是如何領導他的球隊。" "身為主要領導人,不只要嘗試與球隊溝通,更要以身做則。身為一個年輕的球員,直到 我25歲我仍然是隊上最年輕的小夥子。要秀出你自身的行動來讓隊友知道你是他們的領導 人。你在場上做了什麼? 要如何將這表現帶到每晚(我猜這邊的every night指的是每天的 比賽)。有一次,Howard得到了隊友的尊重,就在他每晚做楷模之下,他成了主要領導人 : With his status as "Most Dominant Center" in today’s game, Howard was a : no-brainer selection for the starting center spot in Februarys All-Star game : and with Rose's emergence as an MVP candidate and all-around improved game, : he wasn't surprised that Rose was voted in by the fans, giving him his first : start alongside what will be arguably the most athletic starting lineup ever : assembled. : "It's not a lot of point guards better than him," said Howard. "He's a great : player." : "The way he's playing and being that leader on the team has gotten him to : start in the all-star game," said Howard. I'm very happy for him, just to see : his progress night-in and night-out. What he's able to do for this city. It : was a drought here for awhile and he's brought a lot of life back into this : city. I'm very happy for him. He's from here but just to see how happy and : excited are about Bulls basketball again is amazing." 有著"最佳中鋒"的美譽,Howard是個用膝蓋想都知道會在明星賽中擔任先發中鋒的球員, 而Rose崛起成為MVP的角逐者外,也會全方面的改變比賽的強度,Howard並不驚訝Rose 會被粉絲們拱上來,這也是他第一次同時與Rose組成體育史上最強的先發陣容。 "不會有太多比他更好的控衛了。"Howard說,"他是最棒的球員" "他打球的方式和成為球隊的領導者這兩點讓他進入了明星賽。"Howard說。 我為他感到非常高興,看到他日夜漸增的進步和為芝加哥城的貢獻。芝加哥之前經驗了一 段乾旱期,Rose的加入,為這城市帶來了更多的生命力。我非常為他感到高興。不僅是因 為芝加哥是他成長的地方,更驚喜的是公牛隊再一次的讓人感到驚訝。 : The Orlando Magic big man had already begun contemplating the starting lineup : introductions -- which has become very entertaining with the players joining : in dancing routines and other celebrations -- and how he get Rose to break : free from his normal laid back self. 這個魔術隊的大個子已經開始評論明星賽前的出場介紹了 ─ 跟這些球員一起參與練舞和 其他的慶祝是非常愉快的 ─ 和Rose如何打破他原本悠閒自我的個人形象。 : "That's going to be tough," said Howard about involving Rose in the pregame : entertainment. "We have to come up with something real interesting this year. : We're usually pretty good at that sort of stuff. We have to break the ice. : Derrick has to get his self out there, so we're going to try something." : When told about Howard's statement, Rose immediately shut the idea down. : "I'm not doing that," Rose said. "I'm not doing that. No, I'm not dancing. : They'll be mad. I'm not doing that. I don't like seeing people embarrass : themselves. Like in a movie, I'll turn the channel if somebody's about to : embarrass themselves or something like that. So for me to do it, it would be : crazy. Unless it's like a [first-year starter and older players are saying] : you got to do it, I'll have to do it. But if not, I'm not doing it." : Regardless if he dances or not, it's sure to be a great experience; : "I'm going to make sure he's ready to go," said Howard regarding any : butterflies for Rose in his first start. "Just have fun, it's the all-star : game." 「這將會非常棘手。」當Howard說到有關Rose專注在比賽前的娛樂活動。「今年我們必須 想出一些真正有趣的事。我們通常很擅長那些東西。我們必須打破僵局。Derrick必須將他 自己抽離那裡,所以我們必須嘗試些不同的東西。」當說到有關Howard的發言時,Rose立 刻澄清。 「我不會做那些事情」Rose說道。「我不會做那些事情。對,我不會跳舞。他們將會抓狂 但我不會去做那些事。我不喜歡看到自己的人感到難堪。就像看電視一樣,如果看到使 人尷尬的情形或類似的事,那麼我會轉台。因此,要我這樣做的話實在太瘋狂了。除非他 像一個“老鳥般的對菜鳥說話”,那我就必須要這樣做,但如果他沒有,我就不會做那些 事。」 不管他跳不跳舞,肯定是一個很好的經驗;「我一定得讓Rose準備好」Howard說,「那一 定很好玩,這是全明星賽耶」 第一次翻譯就送給大家了! 中間有點地方翻到不好還請多見諒 : Continue reading on Examiner.com: Howard reflects on Rose - Chicago Chicago : Bulls | Examiner.com : http://www.examiner.com/chicago-bulls-in-chicago/howard-reflects-on-rose#ixzz1CUPXWoRq -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 112.104.96.26

01/30 17:13, , 1F
推翻譯
01/30 17:13, 1F

01/30 17:57, , 2F
01/30 17:57, 2F

01/30 19:05, , 3F
第二段Howard拼錯 Rose是說如果以學長身分強迫就跳嗎
01/30 19:05, 3F

01/30 21:18, , 4F
應該是:「如果這是第一次入選明星賽先發且其他多次入選
01/30 21:18, 4F

01/30 21:18, , 5F