Re: Rumor: Danny Made Numerous Offers To Memphis

看板Celtics作者 (還是到分離的結果)時間15年前 (2009/06/28 15:39), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
不夠水準的翻譯一下 ※ 引述《solomon8355 (mon.)》之銘言: : Rumor: Danny Made Numerous Offers To Memphis : Ronald Tillery of the Memphis Commercial Appeal reports: : Boston tried to entice the Grizzlies twice. The Celtics offered Brian : Scalabrine, Tony Allen and a choice of J.R. Giddens or Bill Walker for the : Grizzlies' 36th pick and cash considerations. 我們嘗試跟灰熊提出用TA+Scal+J.R. Giddens or Bill Walker去換他們今年的36順位的 Sam Young。 附上Sam Young的簡介 Nbadraft http://draftday.nbadraft.net/draft-time-instant-analysis 36. Sam Young -- Memphis grabs the solid, hard-nosed Sam Young at 36. What you see is what you get with Young -- a really crafty scorer who is as tough as anyone in the draft. He’s kind of trapped between the shooting guard and small forward, but he has a better chance of contributing than DeMarre Carroll. 因為在選秀會上直直落,讓灰熊選到了Sam Young,一個真的狡猾的得分好手,如同選 秀會上其他好手一樣強悍。是一個SG跟SF的搖擺人,他將比27順位的Carroll,有更好的機 會做出貢獻。 Espn-Chad Ford版 http://ppt.cc/azAA Young is a great pick for the Grizzlies here. He's tough, and he can play multiple positions. I'm stunned he fell this far. I guess teams were concerned about the fact that he's already 24 years old. Young是灰熊隊在選秀會上重要的一偷,他很強悍,而且可以打兩個位置,我很驚訝他掉到 這個位置,我猜是因為太多球隊因為他已經24歲了。 : The Celtics' best offer for the Grizzlies' No. 2 pick only included center : Kendrick Perkins. : We've heard the Perkins rumor before (I still don't like it and I'm trying to : not believe it), but the bench clearing one seems new. Scal and Tony (and : perhaps Giddens as well) are expiring contracts but since Memphis is under : the cap they wouldn't have to match salaries. So other than getting a few : live bodies for cheap, I'm not sure what the appeal for Memphis would have : been. 我們最好的提案是追加用Perkins去換他們的Thabeet,我們之前已經聽過有關Perkins的 Rumor(雖然我不喜歡也不願相信),但是板凳除舊佈新也是不錯。Scal+TA(也許加上 Giddens)都是即將到期合約,但是灰熊隊已經是遠遠低於薪資上限,所以他們不用去管 豪華稅的問題。所以想要在獲得更多新鮮的肉體,我不敢確定灰熊隊會被這樣提案所吸引 。 附上Thabeet 2. Hasheem Thabeet | Connecticut Now that Mr. Foregone Conclusion is wearing his L.A. Clippers hat, the real intrigue can begin. The Memphis Grizzlies have held the key to the rest of the draft since the lottery order was decided six weeks ago. Will they trade the pick, or will they take Hasheem Thabeet, Ricky Rubio, James Harden, even Tyreke Evans? Nobody knew for certain until now. Thabeet, the enormous shot-blocker out of UConn by way of Tanzania, will be heading to Tennessee. He will be a beast on the defensive end and contribute immediately with his shot-blocking, but the Grizz must prepare to play four-on-five offensively until he learns a couple of post moves. Also, what does this mean for Marc Gasol -- a player Memphis GM Chris Wallace called “the key” to his infamous Pau Gasol deal? Does Memphis have another trade or two in the works? 現在Blake戴上了快艇隊的帽子,真正的密謀可以開始。自從六個禮拜灰熊開始拿到這支 樂透簽,一大堆Rumor開始出現,賣掉樂透簽?選Hasheem Thabeet, Ricky Rubio, James Harden, 甚至Tyreke Evans?直到今天選了Thabeet才算結束,這個來自UConn巨大的 火鍋製造機,在田納西史上赫赫有名。他將會在防守端上立刻做出貢獻,並且成為最後防 線的野獸,一個火鍋封阻者,但是灰熊也必需面對進攻上4打5的窘境,直到他學會了低位 的腳步。對Marc Gasol來說代表著什麼意思?在這個被灰熊隊GM從交易他哥哥Pau Gasol中 ,被Chirs Wallace稱作"The Key"的球員。是不是Memphis在這幾個禮拜中要交易掉誰呢? Espn-Chad Ford版 http://ppt.cc/azAA I don't want to say I told you so, but ... Grizzlies owner Michael Heisley really wanted to improve their defense and Thabeet does that. He's the best shot-blocker in the draft and if he ever develops any offense, he could be a dominant big. I'm skeptical, but understand why they took Thabeet. 我很不想說我是半仙,但是灰熊隊的老闆真的下定決心要改變球隊的防守,所以選了 Thabeet,他是這次選秀會上最好的火鍋封阻者,而且如果他能夠發展出進攻的話,他 將成為具有宰制力的禁區球員。我很懷疑是否能夠成功,但是我能夠理解他們選他。 : Interesting that Ainge would be looking to clear salary for this year. It : wouldn't be enough to get us under the cap to make offers to big name free : agents. But it might have given management a little more room under the : luxury tax to sign someone to the full MLE. 有趣的是Ainge今年試著清出薪資,但是這還是不夠低於薪資上限,讓我們有足夠空間去 得到有名的自由球員,但是這將會使我們有更多一點空間,在豪華稅以下,用全額中產 簽下某個人。 : In theory Ainge could have picked up DeJuan Blair or another decent prospect : with that high 2nd round pick. Paul Flannery of WEEI confirms that the : Celtics had discussions to move up: 理論上來說,Ainge能夠用一些方法,得到Blair或者其他看起來不錯前景,卻掉到第二輪 的球員。WEEI的Paul Flannery(這是誰呀?有人可以告訴我一下嗎?)證實Celtics有過討論 去提升選秀順位。 : There were a number of intriguing players who fell into the second round and : Ainge said he had discussions about moving up, but elected to stay put. Among : those mentioned were former Big East stalwarts Sam Young and DeJuan Blair : from Pitt and DaJuan Summers from Georgetown, who went in consecutive picks : from 35-37. Ainge說他有過提升順位的討論,有關於一些球員如果掉到第二輪的時候的計畫,但是後來 計畫被擱置了。在之中有提到Big East的中堅Sam Young,Pitt的DeJuan Blair跟 Georgetown的DaJuan Summers,在第35-37順位連續被選走的這幾個球員。 : Another name that apparently intrigued Ainge was St. Mary’s point guard : Patrick Mills, who went three spots ahead of Boston to Portland. : Regardless, Memphis didn't bite and our night was still quiet. Interesting : rumors if true. I still think at the trade deadline we'll have the option of : moving Scal, Tony, and Giddens to a team looking to shed salary. We'll see : though. Ainge其他未被證實的名單還包括St. Mary的PG Patrick Mills,這個在我們前三個順位 被選走的。不管怎樣,灰熊還沒有上鉤,而我們在選秀的夜晚還是很安靜。如果這個Rumor 是真的,我依然認為這是個可以藉由交易Scal+TA跟Giddens,讓球隊清出一些薪資空間的 選擇,讓我們一起祈禱灰熊GM被科科附身吧!!!!! -- 基本上,自從去年灰熊做出Gasol兄弟檔互換這件事情之後 灰熊的GM就已經被歸類成科科一黨了,Ainge去搶搶看吧!!!!! 不過我還是比較希望TA+Scal就好,J.R. Giddens能夠留下來!!! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.162.107.213

06/28 20:31, , 1F
Sam Young是真的24歲不是臉已經24歲....
06/28 20:31, 1F
抱歉,我翻錯了,謝謝喔!! ※ 編輯: feelike 來自: 218.162.107.213 (06/28 21:53)
文章代碼(AID): #1AHnujKF (Celtics)
文章代碼(AID): #1AHnujKF (Celtics)