[外電] 據說是Tony Parker 對 Rajon Rondo 的看法

看板Celtics作者 (其實我很帥)時間15年前 (2009/01/25 15:11), 編輯推噓6(602)
留言8則, 7人參與, 最新討論串1/2 (看更多)
Tony Parker Thinks This Tony Parker Guy Is Unbelievable by Aaronstampler on Jan 22, 2009 http://0rz.tw/SSMw5 一篇蠻有趣的文章~~XDDD 「如果我是Tony Parker之真心話告白」 (※警告:內含偽PARKER對RONDO的看法 對全文有興趣者請參閱原文,以下僅摘錄部分文章。) ------------------------------------------ Like you didn't think I'd be all over this. This is from a thread at ST where the poster, Adrien, translated Tony's opinions on NBA point guards from the French sports newspaper "l'Equipe" which I think means "Cocky bastards." Best PG at penetration Devin Harris and Me Best PG at shooting Steve Nash The nicest PG Chris Paul The hardest PG to play against Andre Miller The best rookie PG Derrick Rose The best dribbler Allen Iverson The most underrated PG Devin HarrisDevin Harris The most overrated PG 被高估的控衛 Rajon Rondo "It used to be Jason Williams. People used to love him because he was making fancy assists and they were forgetting the passes in the stands. Nowadays it's more difficult. Maybe Rajon Rondo. He is a bit overrated. Playing with Pierce and Garnett helps a lot and people tend to forget that." because he was making fancy assists and that he was white and they were forgetting the passes in the stands because he was white. Nowadays it's more difficult because Calderon isn't American. Maybe Rajon Rondo. He is a bit overrated. Playing with Pierce and Garnett helps a lot and people tend to forget that. Thank God I don't have two superstars on my team who make me look better than I actually am. The best defender "I would say Chris Paul. He defends well, has good hands, he anticipates well. Chris Paul and Jason Kidd. They both have a high sense of anticipation. They always have a hand in there that can steal the ball. Then Chauncey Billups who is really strong. But I consider myself a top 5." Other things Tony considers himself a top five in: Stellar cartography, applied thermonuclear physics, historical knowledge of Aboriginal mating customs, humility and rapping. The best passer "Chris Paul and Deron Williams. No. Chris Paul and Steve Nash. You have to have the right players next to you. Chris Paul has them. Tyson Chandler for high passes and David West who is a pure PF and a hell of a shooter. But Paul has the vision on court." I'd pass more if I had any good players around me instead of a has-been wannabe power-forward-when-we-all-know-he's-a-center who can't even jump over a goddamn phone book and that gimpy big-nosed freak who plays with his nuts for the first three quarters of every game until it's his time to jack up some threes to be the hero. Conclusion "Chris Paul is the most skilled. But it's more complicated. It depends on the team you play on. If I was playin in New Orleans or Phoenix, I would have more responsabilities, more assists. My Top 5 is : Chris Paul, Myself, Deron Williams, Steve Nash and Chauncey Billups. The best PGs are in the Western Conference. Allen Iverson is now in the east but we also have Baron Davis, and when he is healthy, he can be a "pain in the ass" to play against." It only looks like Chris Paul is better than me to the layman because gets to pass to All-Stars like Tyson Chandler and Peja Stojakovic, while I have to make do with complete bums such as Tim and Man-ooh? Am I pronouncing that right, is it Man-UH or Man-Oooh? If only Chris Paul knew my struggles. ----------------------------------- 看來偽PARKER的結論如下: 1 相當認同Devin Harris 2 承認Chris Paul比自己優秀,假如Chris Paul knew my struggles 3 認為RONDO不是綠色是白色,被高估,沾了KG和PP的光~~ 嗯~ 老實說這文章頗具娛樂價值呀~~XDDDDDD 大過年的,搏君一笑,祝各位新年快樂~~~ 最後── 其實本文的重點在這張照片http://0rz.tw/1HRQs 我比較想知道這照片到底是哪裡來的~~ 囧 # ----------------------------------- GO GO CELTICS ~ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.136.82.60 ※ 編輯: SexyCassell 來自: 220.136.82.60 (01/25 15:18)

01/25 15:18, , 1F
感覺要做蠟像用的
01/25 15:18, 1F

01/25 15:29, , 2F
他說得有道理 "不是綠色是白色"是什麼意思呀?
01/25 15:29, 2F

01/25 16:38, , 3F
其實有道理 如果豆哥不是待在塞隊 他受到的注目不會
01/25 16:38, 3F

01/25 16:38, , 4F
那麼多 他的表現起伏真的太大
01/25 16:38, 4F