Re: [外電] 一些新聞

看板Celtics作者 (還是到分離的結果)時間16年前 (2007/12/03 00:11), 編輯推噓5(500)
留言5則, 5人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
-----------------------------------刪光光------------------------------------- 不負責任翻譯,有錯請指教<(_ _)> : By Marc J. Spears : Globe Staff / December 1, 2007 : MIAMI - The murder of Washington Redskins safety Sean Taylor brought back : terrible memories for Celtics rookie guard Gabe Pruitt. 一樁發生於華盛頓特區印地安人Sean Taylor身上的謀殺案,給C's菜鳥後衛Pruitt帶來了 糟糕透頂的回憶 : Pruitt was a teammate of Southern Cal guard Ryan Francis, who was shot and : killed last year while riding in a car in Louisiana. As Pruitt read this : week about Taylor being shot to death, thoughts of Francis returned. Pruitt在南卡的隊友Ryan Francis在去年開車去路易斯安那州途中遭人槍殺,因此當這個 禮拜Pruitt看到這條謀殺案,便想起了他的前隊友。 : "I remember waking up for shootaround [in Cleveland] and I saw the USA Today," : Pruitt said. "It said Sean Taylor was in critical condition. I remember : coming back from shootaround and he passed away. It reminded me of Ryan, what : happened to him and what we went through as his teammates and his family. : "I was really close to [Francis]. I was the last person from LA to see him : because I dropped him off at the airport before he left and went back home. : It's tough. It took us a while. There were times where I would wake up and he : used to be in my room on Saturday mornings, and he wasn't there. It wasn't : the same anymore. It took us a while, but we used that as fuel to play and : help us with our season." Pruitt說:"我記得當我醒來看到USA Today報導的槍擊現場。報導說,Sean Taylor正在緊 要關頭,我記得Sean Taylor是死在槍擊現場。這些事情讓我們想起發生在Ryan身上的事情 並且如何以家人和隊友的身分度過這一切,我跟Francis非常親密,我也是最後一個在LA見 到他的人,正是我載他去機場搭飛機回家的。我們花了一段時間才度過這困難的處境。在 以往的星期六早晨他總是會出現在我的房間,但是現在已經人逝物非了。我們花了一段時 間才度過這困難的處境,但是我們會因為這件事更加激勵自己在球季中的表現。 : Celtics coach Doc Rivers acknowledged that he is always worried about his : players off the court. But he added that he believes he has a mature group. : "There are some bad people out there," Rivers said. "Their money is : publicized so much, how much we make. There's a lot of stuff. I just try to : tell our guys to be in the right places and hang out in the right places. I : use my dad's line all the time. That is, 'Nothing good happens after : midnight.' That's a fact. He was a cop for 30 years. Bad people come out : late and sleep during the day. Doc Rivers承認他一直都很擔心他的球員私底下的生活,但是他相信他的球員足夠成熟了 Doc Rivers說:"球場外有太多危險人物了,球員的薪資被大肆渲染了,錢孳生了很多問題 ,我只是嘗試告訴我的球員如何去正常的地方以及居住在好的地方(這地方我跟我弟有分 崎,他認為應該是 要出現在對的地方不要惹事生非)。套句我老爸說的:午夜之後沒有好 事情會發生。這句話是事實,他當了三十年的警察,壞人總是晝寢夜出(心虛)。" : "I think we all should live by that in some ways, especially guys with these : names. It's just changed. I used to always laugh at the bodyguard notion. : Some have to use it. I'm amazed by that. I can understand it now." : Paul Pierce, who survived being stabbed 11 times in 2000, expressed concern : about the safety of pro athletes. He added that he hires bodyguards "when : necessary." : "Every year some athlete [dies] of a gun shooting," Pierce said. "That : really hurt me that somebody went up in [Taylor's] house. His kid, his : [girlfriend] was there. Things happen like that? : "It puts you on guard as a professional athlete. You always have your antenna : up because you never know who is watching you." (接下來就是住巷子內的內行人講話了):"我認為我們應該有些生活規範,尤其是有名的人 。時代變了,過去我常常取笑請保鏢的想法,但是現在我已經認同了。"尤其是在2000年被 砍了11刀,關係到他的頂尖運動員的安危,於是他增加保鑣的人數。PP說:"每年都會有些 運動員被槍擊,兇手就這樣進去taylor的住所並且殺了他 他的小孩和女朋友都在場的情 況下,事情就這樣發生了?當一個職業球員應該要有保鑣保護,你必須永遠都要有警覺性 ,因為你從來不知道誰在注意你。" : Wallace hot : : Brandon Wallace has shown promise with the Utah Flash in the NBA Development : League. The undrafted Celtics rookie is averaging team bests of 15.3 points, : 9.5 rebounds, and 2.2 steals per game while ranking second in blocks per game : at 1.25. The 6-foot-9-inch, 203-pounder has led the team in rebounding the : last three games and has two double-doubles. Brandon Wallace在NBDL得猶他閃光對中展現了他的希望,這位沒有經選秀的C's菜鳥球員 在隊中每場平均的成績耀眼,15.3分、9.5個籃板、2.2次抄截外加排行版上第二名的1.25 次火鍋,這個六呎九吋、203磅的菜鳥在過去三場比賽中搶下隊上最多籃板並拿下兩次 double-doubles。 : "Brandon has gotten better every game," Flash coach Brad Jones said. "It's : fun to watch him get better because he is a unique player." : When asked if Wallace could be brought back to Boston soon, Rivers said, : "I haven't even asked the question [recently]. Probably not." 閃光教練(@. @)Brad Jones說:"Brandon Wallace每場比賽都在進步,看著他變的越來越好 是很有趣的,因為他是個獨一無二的球員。" Doc Rivers被問到是否會在近期把Brandon Wallace升上C's時,Rivers是說:"我沒有主動 去問過這個問題,也許不會吧!" : Homebody : : Tony Allen (right thigh bruise) didn't make the trip and missed his third : straight game. Allen said Thursday that he hopes to play tomorrow against : the Cavaliers. "If it's a thigh bruise with blood involved, why put him on : the plane for basically six, seven hours of flying?" Rivers said. "I didn't : think that would be very smart." . . . Tony Allen(右大腿骨挫傷)沒有跟著球隊去打接下來三場的比賽。Allen在星期四說希望可 以趕上對Cavaliers的比賽。Doc Rivers說:"如果右大腿骨裡面有瘀血,為什麼要讓他跟著 做六七個小時的飛機,我並不覺得這很明智。" : Guard Smush Parker missed his second straight game while the Heat : investigated an altercation he had this week with a parking attendant . . . (熱火的,不過還是翻了)後衛Smush Parker錯失了他的第二場連續比賽,因為Heat在調查 這個禮拜Parker跟一個停車小弟的爭吵事件(Parker vs. Parker??) : Kevin Garnett wore a brace on his left knee during the game. When asked how : he was doing physically, Garnett said, "We are good. Me included in that we. : Wins always make the body feel better." . . . KG在這場比賽穿上了左腳踝的護踝,當被問到身體的狀況的時候,KG回答:"我們都很好, 當然包括我,贏球總是讓身體感到更好一些。"(已經開始燃燒小宇宙了嗎?) : Pierce wore a tailor-made blue blazer after the game with a "PP" emblem : and his number "34" stitched on it. PP在比賽後,穿上特別訂做的藍色運動上衣,上面繡上PP這個符號以及背號34。 -- 感謝我老弟的協助呀 有錯歡迎指教 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 211.74.108.9

12/03 00:13, , 1F
12/03 00:13, 1F

12/03 00:15, , 2F
感恩推..雖然看的懂英文但是看到中文比較想看一下~XD
12/03 00:15, 2F

12/03 00:36, , 3F
終於有人救我了..感謝您
12/03 00:36, 3F

12/03 00:47, , 4F
讚!
12/03 00:47, 4F

12/03 01:20, , 5F