[情報] Cavs' Kyrie Irving back in lineup

看板Cavaliers作者 (無感政府人民痛苦)時間12年前 (2012/04/19 09:20), 編輯推噓1(103)
留言4則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://0rz.tw/9fNdR Associated Press Updated: April 18, 2012, 7:23 PM ET Kyrie Irving wanted to finish his rookie season on the floor. Despite some worry, the Cleveland Cavaliers will let him do it. Kyrie Irving希望以上場征戰的方式結束他的新秀球季。儘管有些 擔心,騎士隊仍會讓他這麼做。 The NBA's presumptive rookie of the year returned to the starting lineup on Wednesday night against Philadelphia after missing nine straight games with a sprained right shoulder. 因為右肩扭傷而缺陣九場比賽,這位被推定為年度最佳新秀的球員 ,於美國時間星期三對上七六人隊的比賽中排為先發。 Irving, who hasn't played since April 3 when he re-injured his shoulder against San Antonio, will play limited minutes. 當Irving對上馬刺隊再度傷了他的肩膀時,從美國時間四月三日就 沒有上場的他將會上場有限的時間。 Cavs coach Byron Scott said the team considered shutting Irving down for the final six games of the season, but decided to let him play after he was given a clean bill of health by trainer Max Benton and team physician Dr. Richard Parker. 騎士隊總教練Byron Scott 說該隊考慮過要讓Irving在最後的六場 比賽坐壁上觀,但在訓練員Max Benton與隊醫Richard Parker博士允諾 之後,球隊便決定讓他上場比賽。 "We wouldn't do this if we thought there was a big-time risk," said Scott, who said he having some apprehension about playing Irving. "I gotta go with my gut and I've got to trust my guy Max and Dr. Parker, who really think he's 110 percent better than when he came back the first time. 「假如我們認為有很大的風險時,我們不能這麼做。我必須抱持著 勇氣並相信我的伙伴Max 與Parker博士,他們確實認為KI的狀況是百分 之 110比第一次歸隊時還來得更好。」Scott 說他對於讓Irving上場是 帶著擔心的。 "I gotta trust Ky." 「我必須相信小凱。」 Irving initially hurt his shoulder on March 30 against Milwaukee and tried to come back four days later, but aggravated the injury running into a pick. Irving最初傷到他的肩膀,是在美國時間三月三十日對上公鹿隊的 比賽,而四天後他試著歸隊上場,但是因為撞到傷處而加劇。 Scott said Irving has been itching to play after missing 10 of Cleveland's past 11 games. Scott 說在缺席了騎士隊過去11場比賽中的10場比賽,Irving已經 很渴望上場。 "Kyrie and I talked the other day a bunch via text and he kept telling me how much it was eating him up sitting on the bench," Scott said. "He's a competitor. He wants to play. He wants to be out there with his teammates." 「Kryie 與我透過了文字(簡訊?)談論了很多,而他持續告訴我 坐在板凳讓他感到非常煩惱。」Scott 說到。「他是一位競爭者。他希 望打球。他期盼與隊友在場上奮戰。」 Scott said if Irving comes out of the game OK that his minutes may increase for Friday's home game against New York. However, Scott told his young star that it's possible he may sit out one or more of Cleveland's last five games. Scott 提到假如Irving這場比賽打完一切正常的話,他在美國時間 星期五主場對上尼克隊的上場時間可能會增加。然而,Scott 告訴他的 年輕新星,仍然有可能會讓他在騎士隊最後五場比賽中的一場或更多場 坐在板凳席觀戰。 "There are still some games I might shut him down," Scott said. "But I do want to see him get out there and enjoy being with his guys, his teammates and continue to get better as a basketball player. I think him sitting and watching has helped as well." 「某些比賽我仍然可能會讓他缺陣,但我確實想看到他上場並享受 與隊友在一起的征戰,且以籃球員身份持續精進。我認為他坐在場邊觀 場也是一種幫助。」Scott 說到。 Irving was not available for interviews. Irving並沒有被開放採訪。 Scott said having Irving back will be a boost for the Cavs, who were beaten by 39 points on Tuesday night and have been playing nearly every night. Scott 說讓Irving歸隊對騎士隊是增加實力之舉,而騎士隊在美國 時間星期二以39分之差被擊敗。 "It's a little bit of a shot in the arm," Scott said. "The seventh game in nine nights has taken its toll, but I do think having him back in the lineup will energize the guys a little bit as well. We're out of the playoff picture, we know that. But seeing a kid like that that wants to play helps everybody else realize that every game means something." 「(他的歸隊)為球隊帶來激勵。九天七戰造成了球員的損傷,但 是我確實認為他的歸隊將提供隊友能量。我們知道已經無緣季後賽。但 是看到一個像他這樣渴望上場的小伙子能幫助其他人時,我們領會了每 場比賽都具有意義。」Scott 說到。 Irving is averaging a team-leading 18.8 points and 5.7 assists. The No. 1 overall pick in last year's draft has been everything the Cavs had hoped. Irving有著全隊最高的平均18.8分與 5.7次助攻。這位選秀狀元是 騎士隊所寄託的最重要球員。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 111.251.187.55 ※ 編輯: McDaniel 來自: 111.251.187.55 (04/19 09:22)

04/19 16:18, , 1F
回來也好~不然ROY就要被國王的IT拿走了
04/19 16:18, 1F

04/19 17:10, , 2F
老實說他回來打打球也好,只要上場時間控制得宜,還是可
04/19 17:10, 2F

04/19 17:11, , 3F
以大步往第三順位邁進的。今天他上場就沒有包著護具了,
04/19 17:11, 3F

04/19 17:11, , 4F
希望他真的沒有大礙啊!
04/19 17:11, 4F