Re: [情報] 加拿大大學介紹

看板Canada作者時間18年前 (2005/11/15 10:52), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串7/9 (看更多)
感謝你們兩個的回答~~ 我還拼錯字 真是糗大了 不過那大家有沒有知道在語言領域方面不錯的加拿大學校 Calgary怎麼樣呢? 我之前有聽說Toronto有 可是我去查 怎麼好像都是理工的比較多 沒有查到有關語言學的 --- ps.我還查了荷蘭萊頓的..... 真是好難抉擇要去哪裡啊..... ※ 引述《dvlin ()》之銘言: : I believe the original poster meant Simon Fraser University as well. : Like Economist said, a decent school. : Relatively small sized, the community sits on the top of a hill, near the city : of Burnaby, also much populated by immigrants and international students. : SFU especially famous in the field of computing. Besides its academic aspect, : it also has strong ties to the industries. SFU develops a lot of computer : programs and softwares, and sells them to many big companies and universities : in North America. University of Toronto and University of Waterloo, for : example, both use SFU made softwares in parts of their student services. : However, I have no knowledge about their programs in linguistics. : ※ 引述《Economist (Schroeder)》之銘言: : : Never heard about this. : : But there is a university called Simon Fraser. : : A decent school, I think. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢參(ptt3.cc) ◆ From: 140.119.147.236

11/15 11:05, , 1F
calgary是念石油的@@~專門語言歐~~Queens如何?
11/15 11:05, 1F

11/16 21:53, , 2F
你有特別想去那嗎 像我只能呆在西岸 東岸好冷Q.Q
11/16 21:53, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #13UKrV00 (Canada)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #13UKrV00 (Canada)