Re: [外電] 尼克說King在推特對Melo的批評不是他寫的

看板C_Anthony作者 (隨遇而安)時間11年前 (2013/05/08 19:56), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
Carmelo Anthony shrugs off most criticism, but when the critique came from Bernard King, he noticed. 面對大部分批評,安東尼都選擇了聳聳肩,淡然處之。當但批評聲是是來伯納德-金,他 注意到了。 On King’s twitter account a mild criticism appeared, urging Anthony to play more team ball. But as it gained attention, King claimed that the tweet wasn’ t his - rather coming from “an associate” he told Newsday - and he shut the account down. 在尼克第一場比賽輸給溜馬之後,球隊名宿伯納德-金在推特上發表了一番對於安東尼的 評論,認為他應該多傳球,打團隊籃球。不過隨後,他表示該推特是自己“同事” 發布 ,並馬上關閉了推特。 “I found out about the alleged Bernard King tweet this morning when I got to shootaround,” Anthony said. “I didn’t think too much about it. I know Bernard very well and I heard he was trying to reach out to me to let me know it wasn’t something that he said, he just wanted to apologize. I didn’t really pay too much any mind to that at all.” “今天早上去參加訓練的時候,我了解到了伯納德-金推特上的內容,”安東尼說道,“ 我並沒有太多去考慮它。我很了解伯納德,我聽說他正在聯繫我,想讓我知道那不是他所 說,他想要向我道歉。我根本沒有太多關注這件事情。” http://voice.hupu.com/nba/1408276.html -- [[ ˙˙ ◆-—╴╴]] ψsherry821224 ◢◤ ◥◣ ▊ ▂ = ▊ ◥▎▊ ◥◣ ▊◤ ▊ ◥◣ ▊ ◥◣ ◢ = = ▊▂ ▎▊ ▊ ▊ ◥◣ ▊ ▎ ▊ = ◥◣ ▎▊ ◢ ▊ ◢◤ ▊ ◤ ◥◣◢▎ ◣_#7 ◥ ◥ ◥ ◥ ◢◤ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.40.232.131
文章代碼(AID): #1HYZrpB8 (C_Anthony)
文章代碼(AID): #1HYZrpB8 (C_Anthony)