Re: Berdych的多倫多Blog

看板CZE-SVK作者 (Les Habitants)時間16年前 (2008/07/23 21:23), 編輯推噓5(501)
留言6則, 3人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
http://sports.sina.com.cn/t/2008-07-23/14293801939.shtml 新浪的中文翻譯 摘要: Safarova在捷克家裡 巴比Q Tomas的爸爸也和球迷一樣會傻傻盯著記分板 XD James Blake睡覺不會打呼 他沒找到Dima Hi everyone, Well, here I am in the training room with ATP Sports Medicine Trainer Christian Swier. The trainers are good guys and very understanding. During a massage players will often be talking with the trainers and the next thing you know they've drifted off to sleep. I hope Christian didn't take it personally today when I caught a little nap during the massage after my win over Jarkko Nieminen. During a massage if I have a problem I'll talk to him about that, but if it's just a routine massage we'll talk about anything and swap stories. But at some point I like to close the eyes and relax and take a little sleep. Today James Blake was getting a massage next to me and was sleeping pretty hard... but at least he wasn't snoring :) You can also see that I was checking my text messages on my phone. I'd just finished the match so I had some messages coming in from my girlfriend Lucy and my family. With the time difference back home they were close to going to sleep so I wanted to send a reply before too long. Lucy just said she was happy for the result and let me know that she had been at a barbecue today. The number of messages that comes in after a match depends a lot on whether the match is on TV. Today we were on a small court and you could only follow the match on live scores, so I really only had four or five messages waiting for me. But if it's a Davis Cup match at home and I have won, the number can be really high. Once I got over 100 messages after a match. Today my father watched the live scores of my match. He tries not to miss a point. If my match is on TV he will watch it even if it is late in the night. I think he even wakes up even if all he can do is watch the live scores tick over. I got really lucky with the weather today. I practised as scheduled and then right at the end it started to rain. My match was second following Cilic and Dlouhy, who had to stop two or three times due to the rain. But I got through my match without any stoppages. There was some very light rain a couple of times but nothing hard enough to stop the match. I didn't manage to find Dmitry today but I'll make it my mission to get some blogging tips from him. Look out for my next post tomorrow. Tomas -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 211.74.229.34

07/23 21:25, , 1F
他沒找到Dima XD
07/23 21:25, 1F

07/23 21:58, , 2F
難怪內容這麼平板XD
07/23 21:58, 2F

07/23 23:13, , 3F
這種流水帳風格還蠻有趣 至少知道Blake睡覺不打呼 :p
07/23 23:13, 3F

07/23 23:15, , 4F
還有Berdych對於賽後恭喜簡訊的觀察~~
07/23 23:15, 4F