[劇情] CSI: LV 1106 雷~~

看板CSI作者 (漫步。喵)時間13年前 (2010/10/30 06:11), 編輯推噓15(1503)
留言18則, 15人參與, 最新討論串1/1
酷斯拉 v.s. T-Rex傻傻分不清楚 & 身為一隻暴龍也不是牠的錯啊~ 之 防雷頁 片頭, 一群在走動的恐龍 + 一名男子驚恐的大眼~~ 下一幕, 男子就是第一名受害者啦! 大衛跟烤魚到現場處理...... 烤魚: Animal predation. Coyotes. 員警: I didn't see any prints nearby. 烤魚說可能郊狼們進食完已經閃人很久了~~ 大衛: Well, they do have a lot of time to chew... The evidence suggested he died about 48 hours ago. ... Hey, do you know the coyote can sence poisons? 烤魚: Really? 大衛: Yeah, I read it on a paper! 烤魚: That's convinient for a predator on the high rank of evolution. 烤魚往旁邊搜查, 找到一截白色的布料, 上面有不明物質, 烤魚說會拿給小哈. 大衛: No ID. Only a key chain. 烤魚: Anything on the key chain? 大衛: If you found this animal, please call... 烤魚: David, please. (接過大衛遞上的鑰匙圈) 大衛把屍體翻過來, 屍體正面出現...一排牙印!!!? 烤魚: Multiple punctuation evidence... But that's weired... 大衛: They looks uniform. 烤魚: That's rught, they're uniform. Suggesting bite mark. 大衛: A bite mark? From what? 烤魚: Godzilla. 回到局裡, 羅賓爺爺告知烤魚死因是腦傷, 應該是從高處墜落造成的... 烤魚: That doesn't explain the bite mark. Those tooth print.. each at least 3 inches long. And all the animals with that size of tooth we know are extincted 65 million years. 小哈開心的衝進來, 說他從烤魚找到的布料上分析的跡證顯示, 那種物質是一個澳洲團隊用來製作模擬肌肉用的~~ 烤魚: Simulation muscle for what? 小哈: I can show you! And please can we just go now? 羅賓爺爺: Please, go now. Go now. Go now... 小哈把烤魚帶到一個展覽現場, 裡面有許多搖頭晃腦的恐龍互相對峙! 烤魚愣住了, 身後的小哈笑得超開心的~~ 小葛跟囧尼前往另一個犯罪現場. 女警: Stokes. Sanders. Detctive Reed. 新警探Reed開始跟兩人解釋案件現場與死者身分... Reed: We haven't found anything that draw this club-manager to die. 囧尼: (看看桌上裂開的相框) His daughter was murdered. 小葛: That's right! Whitney Kohler. 囧尼: (跟Reed解釋) His daugther, Whitney went out with her best friend Rachel Beck to a mall one day, and never come back. We found her blood in suspect's van. But the body is never found. (對小葛說) Looks like someone hit the photo? Reed: Probably his wife. (看著一臉疑惑的囧尼) Divorce papers. 小葛說根據彈孔, 死者的頭部距離槍要有一定的距離以上. 小葛: It's unusual for suicide. 囧尼: We have an apparant sign of struggle. 囧尼指出死者Philp Kohler手上常見的金錶不見了, 問警方可有看到? Reed: Gold watch. Well, so where it is now. 囧尼: Okay, I'll look around the house... 凱姐與正在辦離婚的Kohler太太對談~~ Mrs. Kohler說那錶是好幾年前她懷孕時送給Philp的, 慶祝他將要成為一個父親... 凱姐解釋說她們找不到那隻錶, 而錶也沒有列在離婚協議書的財產分配裡面. Mrs. Kohler: I have no idea what happened to Philp and his watch. I haven't speak with Philp for a month! 凱姐: Mrs. Kohler. You mentioned affairs on the divorce paper. Do you have the onther woman's name? Mrs. Kohler: Just one. Carly Beck. 凱姐: You mean... the mother of the other missing girl? Rachel's Mom? Mrs. Kohler: (點頭) Who knew grief can put two people together? 小葛告訴囧尼說他測試了射擊距離, 需要在36-42 inch之間, 而死者Philp的手臂只有30 inch. 囧尼: That's murder 小葛: (點頭) Henry! Any good luck for our mysterious hair? 亨利: Well, mysterious no longer. The hair matches with a profile. And it is not the wife. 囧尼: (看了看檔案, 嘆氣) It's Carly Beck. 囧尼跟Reed警探去找Carly. Reed: (敲門) Carly Beck! LVPD, open the door! (無回應, 轉頭對囧尼說) Hey, back to the house, my bug mouth... I didn't realize that you know the family. 囧尼: That's okay. Reed: Hey, I'm working on my sensitivity. (踹門進去) 收下墨鏡的囧尼在後面笑了一下... 囧尼進入Rachel的房間. 囧尼: I see her daughter's room haven't touched much... But there are some things moved there. Reed: Can you tell what? 囧尼: Well, there's a new package of photo paper there. But no printer....... (注意到床腳邊的一張照片, 拿起, 是具屍體) Reed: Is that Carely's daughter? I thought you said you never found the body. 囧尼: We never found each girl's body. But Carly's daughter is wearing a gray sweather whe she's missing. Maybe Kohler is the one wearing purple. 小哈跟烤魚跟恐龍展的負責人談話. 負責人: Welcome to the "Walking with Dinasours." ... Now I heard you gentlemen from crime lab? 烤魚: I'm Ray Langsdom, and this is Hodges. 小哈: I want to meet the guy. 負責人: I'm sorry? 烤魚: We found a victim and we think the injery may occur here. Do you recognize this guy? 負責人: No. 烤魚: We would like to examine those dinasours. 小哈: We also need to see some couples of them fighting each other. 烤魚: No, we're not. (把小哈拖走) 小哈: (喃喃) Maybe just a little~~~~~~ 總之小哈非常開心的在恐龍間打轉, 烤魚則前往檢視暴龍. 那隻T-Rex的嘴打開, 牙齒上有血跡, 烤魚採了血跡做檢驗. 烤魚: The blood from T-Rex's mouth is definitely human. And the bottom of the teeth matches the wound. 負責人: That makes no sense. It takes 3 people to control the T-Rex... And we all left the exhibition after 5! 烤魚: How about the overnight security. 負責人: I assumed they would enclose the whole area. Apparantly not. 烤魚: (電話響) Excuse me. (接電話) Herry? 亨利: I got an ID for your Dino Doe. The symbol on the key chain belongs to a lab in WLVU. A professor identified the victim. Brain Lister. A student whose major is herbivorous dinasours. Not a big fan for giant predators. I wonder why. Anyway, if there's anything you need, just let me know. Hodges got a home sick. 烤魚: Sick? (轉頭看到跟恐龍合照中很開心的小哈, 搖頭苦笑) 小葛, 囧尼跟凱姐討論Philp Kohler的案件, 羅賓爺爺出現說他檢是過Whitney Kohler屍體的照片了, 案件是五年前發生的, 根據照片裡屍體的木乃伊化, 照片說真的可以是在這五年間的任何時間拍的... 囧尼: All the period when Eli Holt is in jail? 小葛: If Carly Beck knows where Whitney was buried, maybe she know where Rachel is as well? 囧尼: No, no! I talked to Carly when Rachel is missing. 回想畫面: Carly: Everyone is talking about the other girl. But what about my Rachel? Carly: They're best friends forever! Why no one looking for Rachel? Carly: Because we are not as rich or as famous as their family!!!? 囧尼: Madam, we only found Whitney's blood in the trunk. But I promise we'll keep looking for Rachel and I'll make sure that is happening, okay? 囧尼要伸手安撫Carly, 卻被Carly拍開. Carly: That's not enough!!! 凱姐: No matter what, Carly Beck knows something we don't know and she didn't tell us. 囧尼: Maybe Eli Holt knows... I got go talk to him. 結果布拔給囧尼的是壞消息, Eli Holt十天前試圖自殺後陷入昏迷了...... 布拔: But we found a letter... 囧尼: (打開信閱讀, 是Carly在哀求Eli告訴她他到底把Rachel埋在哪裡) 布拔: That's see... We got a victim whose daughter is killed by a killer who attempted suicide 10 days ago. And our victim also got a picture from another victim's mother? Whatelse are we missing? 小葛利用Whitney屍體照片背景的廣告板辨識出了Whitneyt可能在的地點, 他跟囧尼前往Highway 16後果然找到了Whitney的屍體...... 羅賓爺爺驗屍後說死因是勒斃, 但是Eli Holt還鋸斷了Whitney的手指好讓屍首無法辨識身分. 羅賓爺爺推測那是band saw. Band saw一般是不容易接觸到的, 囧尼小葛交叉比對Eli的關係人後, 發現Eli的舅舅有一間廢棄的工廠, 於是兩人跟布拔前往該木屋的所在. 三人走進那塵封已久的木屋時一眼就是看到那把鋸子, 跟上面的血跡...... 小葛跟囧尼開始進行搜索. 小葛: You think Eli's uncle is awared of what he's doing here? 囧尼: And then leaving all those without clean-up? No. 小葛: I remember when the girls gor missing, it is my first week on field. It's not my case, but I keep thinking I should do something more to help. 囧尼: Yeah, there're always cases like that...... 小葛發現一個紅包包在一張桌子底下, 繡著大大的R字. 烤魚與Brain的未婚妻Jane談話... Jane: Brain was so excited to take me to "Walking with the Dinasours." It's like a dream come true. Looking all those amazinf creatures nearby. Brain took me back to my dorm after that. We were going to travel the world and study the greatest herbivores... 烤魚: You didn't mention this... (出示照片) Jane: I didn't think it was relevent... 在展覽中, T-Rex上場後, 草食男Brain顯得不太舒服, 說他要去找點素食餐點而離席, 此時坐在Jane旁邊的男生與她搭訕... Jane: I cannot take my eyes off the beast... 回想畫面: 男生: You know, the T-rex was so active. They fed on blood things... warm... 男生把手放上Jane的大腿, Jane撇了他一眼一時衝動與他擁吻... 烤魚: Who is this guy? Jane: I don't know! It's just that moment! Because Brain and other long-necked herbivores... those are my true love. 烤魚弄來了一顆暴龍頭拿橡膠人做實驗... 小哈: You borrow it? 烤魚: Actually, it comes from WLVU lab. 烤魚說, 實驗顯示如果Brain是被暴龍"咬到", 模型頭的咬合力和銳利度是不可能致死的... 烤魚: Dr. Robbin mentioned the brian damage. He could simply fall to the bottom teeth. 小哈: Well, if it is the case, he had to fall from pretty high. 於是兩人回到恐龍展現場偵查, 烤魚裡用升降台車接近了Brain的最愛雷龍~~ 烤魚: Got some fibers in her lip! 小哈: (從地上大喊) How could he go there? 烤魚: If Brain sneak in, and the crane was here... then it's quite easy... The question is: what made him fall? Reed捧了一大箱東西放到凱姐桌上 凱姐: What are those? Reed: Philp Kohler's watch, and other stuffs Carly Beck sold out. Carly顯然脫手賣掉了許多東西, 甚至包含一台數位相機, 根據接手這些東西的買家說, Carly到最後一秒都還在下載相機裡的影像~~ 凱姐: (打開記憶卡插槽) She ditch the memory card. Evrything must go. 警方接獲消息, Carly剛賣掉自己的車且步行離開現場... 囧尼等前往搜捕Carly, 最後手裡抱著包包的Carly在前往一個儲物櫃時被逮到了... Carly: No! It's my last chance!It's my last chance... 布拔跟囧尼詢問Carly. Carly: I didn't kill Philp Kohler. You know me. 囧尼: I do. Tell us about the letter, Carly. Carly: All those years, I wrote to Holt. I beg him to tell me where Rachel is. And for the first time ever he wrote back! He said... he said he can give me the maps where the girls are burried. $ 5000 for one. $10,000 for both. If I tell the cops, the deal was off. I don't have all that money for two... So I paid for one. 布拔: It was the wrong one, right? Carly: My Rachel... when she was missing, she wear a gray sweather. Whitney was the one who wear purple! 布拔: So you just leave Whitney there without telling the police!? Carly: ... I need money. Rachel's dad doesn't believe me. So I went to Philp... 回想畫面: Philp: ... But you and I need to move on! Whoever tell you this, they're just preying on you! Carly: No! It's real! Philp! Look at the photo! Please, I just need money. Philp: (看著照片) I'll call the police. Carly: No, no, no! Don't call the police! Philp: (嘆氣, 脫下手錶) Get what you can for. Because I can't do this anymore. Carly: I went home. The phone rang. 回想畫面, 電話另一端的人說: Eli told you the deal, It's 5 K. Carly: I- I don't have that much money. But I'll try, please... (電話被掛斷) 布拔: This all happened before the night Philp Kohler died? Carly: Please, just get that monster tell me where my daughter is! 布拔: When's the last time you speak to them? Carly: Four days ago. 囧尼: (跟布拔對看一眼...) Eli Holt has been in coma for ten days. Carly: The who was I talking to? Who knows where my daughter is!!!? 烤魚的案子有了進展~~ 烤魚: You thought you're a stranger. When you use your own credit card to buy the ticket? You aren't anymore... Travis Kilmen. You studied with Brain and Jane in the same university. You laid to me, Jane. So which one of you is going to tell me what happened? Travis: ... The three of us went to the show. We're all so excited. We decided to sneak in after the show. 回想畫面: Brain: I need a picture with the Brachusaure... (爬上升降梯) (Jane調著遙控器讓雷龍靠近) Closer, closer, closer. Littele bit more. 結果龍頭正中Brain, Brain從雲梯摔下跌到暴龍口中, 後來掙扎爬起又摔到地面 驚嚇到的Brain跟Jane上前檢查, Brain已經沒氣了... 兩人於是就近抓了蓋著恐龍的布料把Brain包裹帶走 Travis: He was still alive. Pushing himself away from the teeth, and then falling to the ground... It was an accident! He was my friend! 烤魚: Then why not call 911? Why dump the body? Travis: I panicked. I thought we'd been in trouble. I'm sorry! 烤魚: ... We found this on your car. A burger wrap paper... Travis: Yeah, we stooped by a burgershop after we left the desert. Jane is hungry. 烤魚: Craving... for red meat? Jane: They were out of veggie burger! 烤魚: You're sure it is an accident? Or it is because he was not going to satisfy your appetite? (Travis不敢置信的看著Jane) Jane: (狠瞪烤魚) I want a lawyer. 布拔和囧尼去檢查Eli Holt的牢房, 根據布拔得到的紀錄是說Eli在獄中買過一些筆記本... 囧尼: Well, there is one notepad... (翻開, 看到好幾頁被撕掉的痕跡) 布拔: What kind of person will need three sheet to write a suicide note? 囧尼: You can get that down in one sheet... 布拔: According to the record, there was no suicide sheet when they found Eli. 囧尼: Where did those notes go!? 發現Eli的獄警於是大有嫌疑, 囧尼小葛和Reed前往逮人, 破門而入後沒看見人, 囧尼發現一個火爐, 裡面正在燒的就是Carly需要的那張地圖!!! 此時, 一個人影閃過~~ 囧尼: Jason Ritcher! Reed跟小葛應聲追了過去, 最後在一堵牆前逮到了人~~ Reed: Get down or I'll end you! 屋內囧尼不顧燙手的抓出了地圖, 可是火拍掉了, 細節卻也都被燒掉了...... 布拔訊問Jason. Jason: I shouldn't have been so quick to help him... I thought the map might be to some buried spot. Come'on, working 12 hours a day and you see such a chance? I just don't know Which map was which. But I gave her a fair shot of it. 布拔: Fair shot? You choose her particularly. You know she wouldn't tell, but you couldn't be so sure about Philp Kohler. So you silent him. And you know what? The time you spent burying the lady's last chance? You should have spent burying your own shirt. (出示他們搜到的襯衫,上面化驗後確認是Philp的血跡) 囧尼在實驗室裡耿耿於懷的看著殘破的第二張地圖...... 小葛: (默默出現) Well, I think I can help you find the way. The spade we found in the cottage? There're Bermuda grass seed on that... There's no such seed aroung Whitney's spot. I cross the constructions Eli Holt once worked on five years ago, and where the seeds are... (放下一張現在的地圖, 兩條交叉的路與埋屍地圖上的線重疊) Biarwood Road and Lewell Road. 最後, 小葛帶著警方在地圖上打叉叉的位置挖出了Rachel... 囧尼在Beck家門口敲了門, Carly開了門, Carly先是一臉不可置信, 最後腳軟的哭倒在囧尼懷裡... 本集心得: 1) 小哈跟烤魚踏進恐龍展的時候的臉超經典, 誰來截個圖一下好了! XDD 2) Reed大姐是新來的嗎? 我喜歡! 還是囧尼最愛的紅髮, 所以囧尼的春天該到 了? 3) 恐龍案讓人很無言... 是說自然界裡面雌性通常是最強的掠食者也沒錯啦... ^_^" 4) 媽媽Carly好可憐, 還好最後還是有給小葛找出地點來, 不然獄警應該死100 遍都不夠吧!!! = =+ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 68.101.68.214

10/30 09:00, , 1F
這集失蹤案遠比恐龍案精彩 偏偏廣告都在打恐龍...
10/30 09:00, 1F

10/30 11:55, , 2F
哈姥姥進恐龍大觀園 http://inspic.com/DE656157
10/30 11:55, 2F

10/30 22:43, , 3F
之前新聞的東西....沒想到影集也用到~好快喔!
10/30 22:43, 3F

10/31 00:40, , 4F
我看到Reed和冏尼的互動時也想說春天來了...
10/31 00:40, 4F