Re: [外電] Chien-Ming Wang finishes his season …

看板CMWang作者 (Lemon Leaves)時間12年前 (2011/09/25 07:40), 編輯推噓7(701)
留言8則, 8人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
: Chien-Ming Wang finishes his season on a strong note : By Adam Kilgore : http://ppt.cc/CXtx (washington post blog) 王建民為自己的球季畫下美好的句點 : In December, Nationals Manager Davey Johnson watched Chien-Ming : Wang pitch and held scant optimism he would pitch this season. : Wang used his right arm awkwardly, like a catapult, and pitches : left his hand with little power. Wang had been trying for more : than a year to return from a torn capsule in his right shoulder : and the major surgery it required. Johnson thought he may never : make it back. 十二月的時後,國民總教練看了王建民的投球,沒有理由讓他樂觀地覺得 王建民今年可以在大聯盟出賽。他的右手臂無力,投球姿勢好像投石車一樣。 總教練甚至覺得,因為肩傷手術已經經過一年多的復健的王建民恐怕再也無法 回到投手丘。 : After Wang’s 2011 season concluded Saturday, Johnson had changed : his mind. Wang has made a successful, unprecedented return from : his injury. Johnson has already decided, without any doubt, that : he wants the Nationals to sign Wang to a contract extension and : bring him back for next year‘s starting rotation. 這週六,王建民替他2011球季做了最後一次的先發。他成功的先發,讓他成 為史無前例克服這類肩傷的例子,也堅定總教練要國民球團下年度簽他的決心。 他希望王建民可以是明年輪值的一員。 : “Shoot,” Johnson said, “If I’m here, he can have my salary.” "他真棒",總教練說道。"我在國民隊的話,我願意每個月開支票給他。" : Saturday, Wang allowed one run on four hits and no walks in six : innings, finishing his season with one of his strongest starts. He : struck out four and made only one mistake, a 3-2 sinker in the : fifth inning that Freddie Freeman drilled for a solo home run. For : the year, he finished with a 4.04 ERA, 25 strikeout and 13 walks : in 62 1/3 innings over 11 starts. 這週六,他以六局無四死四安失一分,四次三振,替他自己的球季畫下句點。 這是他這季最好的先發場次之一。唯一的錯誤,就是在五局面對自由人,兩好三壞 之下,他丟了一個篇高紅中伸卡,被貓到全壘打牆而失去唯一的一分。今年,他先 發了十一次,在62又1/3局的投球之中,4.04的防禦率,25次三振,13保送的成績總結。 : “It was a remarkable season,” Johnson said. “He got better : every time out. What a great comeback. The best is yet to come.” 總教練對他今年球季有以下的評價: "這是一個非凡的球季,每一次的先發他表 現地一次比一次棒。他重返大聯盟的表現真是太棒了。但最棒的是在未來。" : Wang improved both the strength of his shoulder and the quality of : his pitching until the injury had almost become an afterthought. : Between starts, Wang bench-pressed like he once did before his : shoulder injury. In his last four starts, Wang struck out 16 and : walked none in 23 2/3 innings, a span of 93 batters faced. 王建民肩膀的力氣與他投球的品質一同成長。他受傷的事情已經快被拋諸腦後, 不再困擾。先發場次之中,王建民跟他傷前一樣地重訓。最後四場先發,23又2/3 局的投球之中,面對93名打者,他三振了16個並且沒有投出四壞球保送。 : “I wish I still could pitch a couple more games this season,” : Wang said. “Every outing I get, I feel my shoulder stronger and : my breaking ball is coming back. I’m looking forward to next : season.” "我希望他可以在這個球季之中多丟幾場。"王建民說。"每一個出局數的產生, 我覺得我的肩膀更加強壯,而且我的變化球也回來了。我很期待下一個球季的 來臨。" : Wang improved as he gained more confidence in his sinker, which : went hand in hand with the confidence he had in the structural : integrity of his right shoulder. As Wang felt more comfortable : with his shoulder, he could put more sink on his fastball. 王建民隨著他招牌伸卡的進步而變得更有信心。這位右投手感到他的肩膀無礙, 他可以讓他的快速球沉得更多。 : Catcher Ivan Rodriguez said: “I’ll tell you this: Every start : that he’s throwing, he’s going to be better and better and : better. He’s going to be a guy that is going to do a good job in : this organization. "讓我明白地告訴你,每一次他先發,他變得越來越來越來越棒。他是一個球團 可以依靠的人"鐵捕Pudge如此說。 : “I faced him when he was in his prime. He was throwing : 97-mile-an-hour sinkers. I think that is going to come as time : goes by. But what he’s doing so far is pretty impressive. He’s : throws harder with the Yankees, but you don’t need to throw hard. : ” "當我以前面對他的時後,他在巔峰時期,可以丟97mph的伸卡。我覺得這樣 恐怖的伸卡會隨著時間而重現江湖。(謝謝i-rod場面話)不過他現在就已經很 猛了啦,雖然他以前投球比較鋼猛,但你不需要丟這麼猛"鐵捕說。 : (Nick Wass - ASSOCIATED PRESS) Wang also contributed Saturday in a : surprising way – at the plate. In the fourth inning, the Braves : intentionally walked Rodriguez to face Wang with men on second and : first. It seemed a sound decision given Wang’s 0-for-32 history : at the plate. But he made it 1 for 33 by slicing a grounder down : the first base line, an RBI single. His teammates called for the : ball, and Wang planned to display it in his living room. 王建民建功了!!等等,不是在投手丘上,是在打擊區內。第四局的時後,勇士隊 故意保送了補手,準備要抓生涯0-32的王。結果大家都知道,他打擊記錄變成 1-33了!!一個車布邊的一壘打,讓他的安打數破蛋,並且拿下第一分打點。這顆 球被工作人員留了下來,王建民準備要放在客廳展示。 : In line with his incentive-laded contract, Wang made another : $100,000 for his start, and he will make another $500,000 simply : for remaining on the roster after Tuesday. The Nationals also paid : him a $1 million base salary this season, following the $2 : million they paid him in 2010 for not throwing a single pitch. 因為激勵條款,他的先發讓他多賺了十萬美金。只要在四十人名單待到週二, 他可以得到額外五十萬美金。國民今年給了他一百萬鎂的基本薪資。去年則是 給了兩百萬鎂,可是在大聯盟他一顆球都沒有丟。 : For the Nationals, Wang may really be worth the investment. He : feels appreciative for and comfortable with the franchise. His : success down the stretch will earn Wang another contract, but how : far he came meant more than money to him. : : “I’m really happy I can still pitch,” Wang said. 對國民而言,王建民是值得投資的。他對球團很感激,也喜歡這邊的環境。 他的成功重返的故事,價值是金錢無可比擬。 王建民說"我很開心,我仍然可以投球。" -- 我很開心,我仍然可以看到王建民投球!! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 98.201.62.89

09/25 08:11, , 1F
"捕"
09/25 08:11, 1F
thank you~ ※ 編輯: arabesque 來自: 98.201.62.89 (09/25 08:23)

09/25 10:30, , 2F
這篇翻得好~由其I-ROD的語氣!
09/25 10:30, 2F

09/25 10:35, , 3F
推~~
09/25 10:35, 3F

09/25 10:35, , 4F
推簽名檔....
09/25 10:35, 4F

09/25 10:37, , 5F
這篇翻的真好!!
09/25 10:37, 5F

09/25 11:22, , 6F
推~
09/25 11:22, 6F

09/25 14:12, , 7F
推翻譯
09/25 14:12, 7F

09/25 14:47, , 8F
Every outing I get, I feel my shoulder stronger!
09/25 14:47, 8F
文章代碼(AID): #1EVcg7Ha (CMWang)
文章代碼(AID): #1EVcg7Ha (CMWang)