Re: [外電] In shutout relief stint, Chien-Ming …

看板CMWang作者 (一個人也要搖滾)時間15年前 (2009/06/01 08:11), 編輯推噓6(601)
留言7則, 5人參與, 最新討論串1/2 (看更多)
※ 引述《Alexboo (↑↓←→↖↗↙↘)》之銘言: : In shutout relief stint, Chien-Ming Wang shows more encouraging signs : by Marc Carig/The Star-Ledger : Sunday May 31, 2009, 7:09 PM : CLEVELAND -- : Again, Chien-Ming Wang looked like the pitcher who once dominated : hitters with his nasty sinker. Again, Wang declared himself ready : to return to the rotation. And again, Joe Girardi said a decision : on the pitcher will have to wait. 再一次的 王建民看起來回到那個用 sinker統治打者的投手 再一次的 王說他已經準備好回到輪值了 而再一次的 Girardi 說還沒決定 必須等... : Even though it was wasted in the Yankees' 5-4 loss to the Indians, : Wang threw three scoreless innings of relief on Sunday in perhaps : his most impressive performance since returning from lower body : muscle weakness that landed him on the disabled list. 雖然(這種表現發生)在一場5-4輸球的比賽 王在週日投了三局無失分 也許是他(因為下半身muscle weakness)從傷兵名單中復出 後最讓人印象深刻的表現 : "Every time, it's better and better," said Wang, whose sinker : showed life, while topping out at 94 m.p.h. an encouraging sign. : Girardi said he has seen the consistency in the sinker that he : has wanted from Wang and the skipper is convinced that Wang has : fully overcome his lower body strength issues. Girardi even said : Wang might be able to make a spot start in case left-hander : Andy Pettitte, who is nursing stiffness in his lower back, is : unable to pitch on Wednesday. 王說 '我覺得一次比一次更好" 王的sinker展現出生命力 以及94英里的速度 是一個好兆頭 Girardi說王的sinker看起來持續的好轉 也克服了下半身muscle weakness的問題 他甚至說王也許有機會在週三的比賽代替下背痛的 Pettitte登場 (萬一左投Pettitte不能上的話) : Of course, Wang could also simply retake his spot in the rotation. : If Wang doesn't pitch for Pettitte, he could simply be held out : and make the start in place of Hughes on Friday. In that scenario, : Wang would be pitching on regular rest. 當然這樣的話,王便可以拿回他的先發輪值機會 如果王沒有代替 Pettitte 上場 週五的比賽也有機會代替 Hughes 如此一來 王就可以投完剩下的球季 : Girardi said no decision has been made. : "I'm not ready to say that right now," Girardi said. Girardi 說他還沒做決定 '我還沒有準備好現在就說(出決定) " : Even if he starts for Pettitte, Wang said he would likely be able : to throw around 70 pitches because he's been in the bullpen. : Nevertheless, Wang said he feels the same way he did before : suffering a major foot injury last June. It was the same injury : that the team believes eventually led to Wang's lower body issues : this season. 即使王可以代替Pettitte上場 王說自己因為這陣子呆在牛棚的關係 可能只能投70球 但是無論如何 王說自己已經回到去年6月腳傷前的狀態 而這個腳傷就是球團認為 造成王這個球季下半身問題的因素 : In his last two appearances, Wang has thrown five scoreless innings, : and seems to have improved his velocity each time. : "I love the way he's throwing the ball," said Girardi, who said : he would considered leaving Wang in the game had he been on regular : rest. 在王的最近兩場比賽 已經五局未失分 而且每次球速都有進步 Girardi說"我喜歡他的投球" 有考慮讓王投完比賽 : Catcher Francisco Cervelli, who worked with Wang on Sunday, : called the pitcher's sinker "outstanding." It showed in the : results as well, as Wang induced four groundouts. Just as : important, Cervelli said Wang was able to hit his spots. : "I think he's 100 percent," Cerveilli said. "I liked what I saw." 週日和王搭檔的捕手Cervelli說 王的sinker非常傑出也有不錯的結果 造成4個滾地出局 更重要的是 都能找到好球帶 ' 我認為他已經100%恢復了...我喜歡我看到的(王的投球) " - 加油王! 不要讓我的MLB.TV Premium 浪費了 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 76.242.25.91 ※ 編輯: snpb 來自: 76.242.25.91 (06/01 08:13)

06/01 08:13, , 1F
推!
06/01 08:13, 1F

06/01 08:14, , 2F
推翻譯
06/01 08:14, 2F

06/01 08:45, , 3F
06/01 08:45, 3F

06/01 09:37, , 4F
有YESPN 原PO為了王買MLB.TV Premium ? ?
06/01 09:37, 4F

06/01 09:38, , 5F