Re: [外電] MLB.com 最新新聞稿 All eyes on the B …

看板CMWang作者 (nowend)時間16年前 (2007/10/09 03:30), 編輯推噓10(1001)
留言11則, 5人參與, 最新討論串1/2 (看更多)
※ 引述《aandrea (aandrea)》之銘言: : 這剛發的新聞稿 : 最後還列了一個表格 : 列出從外卡實施以來 : 近十年來 : 短暫休息就出賽第四戰的先發投手!!! : http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20071008&content_id=2256643&vke : y=ps2007news&fext=.jsp&c_id=mlb : 這篇文章寫的很好 : 大家熬夜幫小王集氣時 : 一起翻一翻 : We believe in Wang! We believe in Yankee! Yankee sweeps Indians! : By Barry M. Bloom 我們相信小王!我們相信洋基!洋基會把土著隊掃地出門! : The Yankees and Indians will play Game 4 of their American League Division : Series at Yankee Stadium on Monday at 7:37 p.m. ET, and the baseball world : will be watching. 洋基和土著隊星期一晚上七點三十七分(東岸)要開打美聯分區系列賽第四戰, 整個棒球世界都在看! : With the other three Division Series completed in the minimum three games, : it's the only playoff baseball left on tap until later in the week. And what : a game it should be. A win for the Yankees will send the series back to : Cleveland's Jacobs Field for a decisive Game 5 on Wednesday. An Indians : victory will send them to Boston for the opening of the AL Championship : Series on Friday night against the Red Sox. 因為其他三組分區系列戰都已經在三戰就結束了,所以這組是這個星期剩下來唯一的一組對戰了。 這場比賽的重要性自然不在話下。如果洋基贏了,兩隊星期三就要回到土著隊的主場進行關鍵性的第五戰。 如果土著隊贏了,那這群紅人星期五就要飛到波士頓跟紅襪展開美聯冠軍戰。 : "Any club that's in the postseason certainly is capable of winning three games : in a row," said Yankees manager Joe Torre after his team came back from a 3-0 : deficit in Game 3 on Sunday to win, 8-4, and pull within 2-1 in the best-of- : five series. 洋基隊教練托瑞說:「季後賽的任何一支球隊都有能力連贏三場。」洋基隊星期天以八比四終於贏了第三戰, 擺脫被掃地回家的惡夢,也讓五戰三勝的系列戰進入二敗一勝的局勢。 : "But we have to make sure that we still stay focused on what we need to do : [Monday]. We get a chance to come back [Monday] and win a ballgame and build : more momentum. We understand if we win [Monday], we have to go back over to : Cleveland. And we don't have a good memory of what happened over there. So we : have to make sure that we don't get too far ahead of ourselves." 「不過我們還是得確定我們可以繼續全神貫注在星期一的比賽上。我們拿到機會在星期一再跟土著隊較量, 我們也能夠拿下這場球賽,並獲得更大的衝勁。我們知道如果星期一贏了,我們就得回到克里夫蘭去。 我們對那邊的小蟲沒有很好的回憶,所以我們必須確定我們能夠一步一腳印的拿下比賽。」 : The penultimate game of the series will pit Chien-Ming Wang, the Yanks' : ravaged Game 1 starter on three days' rest, against Paul Byrd, Cleveland's : No. 4 starter, but a 15-game regular-season winner. 這場比賽(系列戰倒數第二場),將由第一戰被蹂躪的洋基小王在過三天休息之後, 對上土著隊的第四號先發投手保羅,他雖然是第四號,不過季賽時有十五場勝投。 : With Wang starting, the Yanks lost the first game, 12-3, and were beaten, : 2-1, in 11 innings in Game 2 when a swarm of gnats descended on the Jake : from Lake Erie in the eighth inning and caused rookie Joba Chamberlain to : lose his composure. The Yanks also were held to three hits in the game by : starter Fausto Carmona and reliever Rafael Perez. 在小王的帶領下,洋基隊以十二比三輸掉了第一場比賽,而且在第二場的十一局比賽中, 又因為土著隊在第八局時以巫術派出一群從伊利湖來主場的小蟲隊伍,雖然先叮了西邊小溪, 不過卻讓新人張伯倫失去他一貫的冷靜,最後洋基打到沒力,以一分之差落敗。 在這場比賽裡,洋基隊只從卡磨那和陪瑞資的手上打出三支安打。 : On Sunday, the day began with Yankees principal owner George Steinbrenner : threatening to dismiss Torre if the Yankees didn't win the series. 星期天,洋基老闆老史威脅球隊,如果洋基沒有進入冠軍戰,托瑞就得走人。 : The Indians then built a 3-0 lead against Roger Clemens, who, looking every : bit his 45 years of age, had to leave the game in the third inning because : of a strained left hamstring. When things appeared dire for the Yankees, : Johnny Damon came through, driving in four runs with a single and a fifth- : inning, three-run homer off Tribe starter Jack Westbrook that gave the Yanks : the lead for good. 在老克的投球下,土著隊一開始以三比零的比數領先,老克顯露出四十五歲的疲態, 最後只好在第三局就因為左腿腿筋的舊傷離場。正當洋基隊陷入緊張局勢時, 囧尼挺身而出,從土著隊先發西邊小河(west brook)手中,以一支一壘安打和第五局的三分砲, 總共打拿下四分打點,讓洋基領先到最後。 : "Today was huge because it gives us another day of life," said Damon, who : has now homered twice in the series. "I know we're going to be coming with : our best game [Monday]. So we hope to get back to Cleveland. We hope to keep : playing for Joe. And there are a lot of things that we need to be proud of." : Torre moved up Wang and now has veteran 14-game postseason winner Andy : Pettitte in reserve to start on Wednesday night. Cleveland manager Eric : Wedge could have gone with 19-game winner C.C. Sabathia in Game 4 and Carmona, : his second 19-game winner in Game 5, if necessary. But instead he opted to : stick with Byrd and Sabathia for the possible finale. 大門說:「今天這場勝利非常重要,因為我們又可以多活一天了。」囧尼在這系列戰中已經夯出兩發全壘打。 大門說:「我知道我們星期一時一定要拿出看家本領。所以我們希望有機會可以回到克里夫蘭。 我們希望可以繼續和托瑞並肩作戰。我們這支球隊也有很多事蹟是值得我們驕傲的。」 托瑞提前把小王拉上第四戰,已經有十四場季後賽勝利的帥派則流到星期三晚上先發。 土著隊的總教練偉居本來可以派今年十九勝的投手撒巴西雅在第四戰上場, 然後必要時讓另一個十九勝的投手卡磨那在第五戰上場。 不過他卻還是決定讓保羅打第四戰,然後讓撒巴西雅打可能出現的第五場決戰。 : "I'm kind of like a little gun," Byrd said about making the big start. "No, : I'm just kidding. We had two Cy Young [Award] candidates and then Jake and : myself. I think Wedgie went with some matchups. I'm excited to get the start : [Monday]. I'm looking forward to it. There's a great atmosphere in Yankee : Stadium. It's a great place to pitch. And I'll be excited to take the mound." : The Yanks are only one of four teams to come back from an 0-2 deficit since : the Division Series was unveiled for the first time in 1995. They did it in : 2001, when they lost the first two games of the ALDS at home to the A's, but : came back to win two games in Oakland and the finale in New York. Game 3, a : 1-0 Yanks win, turned in the seventh inning on the famous back-handed flip : play when Yanks shortstop Derek Jeter nailed Jeremy Giambi standing up at : home plate. 對要在這場關鍵賽上先發,保羅說:「我和其他兩個投手相比,就像是一把小槍。沒啦,我只是開玩笑。 我們有兩個賽揚獎的候選人,還有西邊小溪和我。我想偉居自然有他的對戰策略。 對於星期一上場,我感到相當興奮。我很期待能夠上場。洋基球場的氣氛很讚,是一個投球的好所在。 我對於能夠站上投手丘感到很興奮。」 從一九九五年首次採用分區系列賽以來,只有四支隊伍能夠從0比二的落後局勢後來居上, 洋基隊就是其中之一。他們在二00一年時,先在自己家裡輸給運動家兩場,後來在奧克蘭贏了兩場, 最後回到紐約拿下關鍵第五戰。當年第三戰時,隊長來個美技,反手傳手到本壘給小波,觸殺了大吉他弟小吉。 這也是隊長的成名作,希望他今天也會有好表現。 請看板上前輩的blog: http://blog.xuite.net/yran/1/7071360?st=c&re=list&p=1&w=279103 : And Wedge knows that the old Stadium in the South Bronx will again be rocking : on Monday. 土著隊教練偉居知道這個歷史悠久的球場星期一一定又會有驚天動地的比賽。 : "There's always a lot of excitement here," he said. "A little bit more, : obviously, in the playoffs. I mean, it's that time of the year. I think our : guys did a good job of handling it, but I don't think we played particularly : well today. We opened up some doors and gave them some opportunities." : The opportunity is there now for all of the baseball-loving world. The Yanks : must win to survive. The Indians must win to move on. It's the postseason, : and on Monday night, it will be one-stop shopping. 偉居說:「這裡總是有許多興奮的事情,季後賽帶來的興奮,顯然又更多了。 我的意思是,這是今年最重要的時候。我認為我們這群土著之前表現得很好, 但是我不認為我們今天表現得特別好。我們為洋基隊開了幾扇門,給了他們一些機會。」 現在整個熱愛棒球的世界都有了機會。 洋基一定要贏才能活下去(這大概是托瑞的心聲)。 土著隊一定要贏,才能夠繼續打下去。 這是季後賽的關鍵一戰,就在星期一晚上,你可以在這裡滿足所有的願望。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 24.63.151.23

10/09 03:33, , 1F
準備買晚餐看小王贏球....順便配個哈跟打司,CVS在特價
10/09 03:33, 1F

10/09 03:37, , 2F
唉呀呀 慢了五分鐘 您真內行!
10/09 03:37, 2F

10/09 04:10, , 3F
你翻得很讚:)
10/09 04:10, 3F

10/09 04:57, , 4F
等下我想去我家附近的麥當勞買晚餐.CVS不知道要吃什묠
10/09 04:57, 4F