Re: [問題] What do people overseas do when they …

看板CCRomance作者 (chichaito)時間16年前 (2008/08/29 09:23), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
Just like FrauRoth, food is a big thing to me when I'm homesick. I always keep a lot of snack/junk food from Taiwan so I'll have some comfort when it gets really bad. The trick is, these snack has to be from Taiwan. The food that relieve my homesickness the best are the ones which I been eating since early childhood. They don't have to be fancy,expansive or imported from Japan/Korea. The more local they are, the better they serve as my therapy. I-MEI puffs, square crackers (of Chia-Yi), pineapple cake, soda crackers topped with scallion, hard candy with a preserved plum inside, Crashed instant noodle (baseball noodle,) "North-sea dried cod strips"(>_< I really don't know how to say this in English) None of the above was in my favorite list when I lived in Taiwan. But know, they're best of the best. So when I'm tried of pretzels, animal crackers, doritos and pop tarts, I'll either clean up my junkfood cabinet, or go shoppoing and look for "new" familiar items to stock up. Though it works well for me, but the down side is I have to either workout hard to lose the calories, or work hard to refill my empty wallet. :P ※ 引述《FrauRoth (FrauRoth)》之銘言: : Hi, sorry for typing in English because I am using the company computer. : As mentioned in the self-introduction before (long time ago), I am working : and living in Austria now. I came here for my finace who is an Austrian. : I am here all in all for two years. Not too long but because the city : I am is not the capital and there are not so many Taiwanses. : I actually adapt quite well here already. I have some friends, I have job, : and I have my bf's family caring about me. But somehow I miss Taiwan a lot : once in a while. : The way I solve my homesick is of course cook something Taiwanese. : But this could be tiring, too. : So is there anyone who can share some experience about what you do when : you have homesick? : Cheers -- 進來看我家可愛的皮蛋公主吧! http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/lai-c -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 70.106.115.88 ※ 編輯: gigita 來自: 70.106.115.88 (08/29 09:26)
文章代碼(AID): #18jq-0eJ (CCRomance)
文章代碼(AID): #18jq-0eJ (CCRomance)