Re: 2011/12夏季轉會

看板Bundesliga作者 ( 阿草)時間12年前 (2011/09/01 00:42), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串9/9 (看更多)
Werder und Arsenal einig: Mertesacker wechselt nach England 31.08.2011, 17:30:58 Uhr Der SV Werder Bremen und Arsenal London haben sich auf einen Wechsel von Per Mertesacker geeinigt. Das erklärten beide Vereine, wobei Arsenal darauf hinweist, dass der formale Prozess beim englischen Ligaverband FA noch nicht abgeschlossen ist. http://www.werder.de/de/profis/news/35172.php Mertesacker transfers to Arsenal Werder and Arsenal agree: Mertesacker transfers to England Werder Bremen and English powers Arsenal have agreed on a transfer of Per Mertesacker to the London side. Both clubs have announced the move whereas Arsenal have added that the formal procedures have not yet been approved by the English FA. "Per expressed the desire to transfer now. And we have always said that if the conditions are in order then we would approve such a transfer," said Werder manager Klaus Allofs. "After our previous transfers, we are still well situated with centre backs." Werder head coach Thomas Schaaf added: "On the one hand it's sad because we still had a lot that we wanted to achieve with Per. On the other hand, we knew how much he is interested in the English league. We have had a good working relationship and wish Per all the best with Arsenal." "I had a great time with Werder and I have a lot to thank the club for. With this transfer to London a dream has come true, taking another step in my career. I have always considered the English Premier League an intriguing challenge," said Mertesacker about his transfer. Schaaf had named the 26-year-old Mertesacker the captain for the Green-Whites. Previous deputy captain Clemens Fritz will take over that office now. http://www.werder.de/en/aktuell/news/35200.php -- 劈成兩半的男子,兩片人體各自繼續著自己的生活。被切成兩半其實是件好事: 切成兩半之後,才會理解世界上的一切人事物都不完整、才會知道這種不完整會 帶來悲傷。〝人之所以覺得自己不完整,是因為年輕的緣故。〞 ── 《II Visconte Dimezzato》Italo Calvino(1923-1985) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 122.118.209.88
文章代碼(AID): #1ENcIBlE (Bundesliga)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #1ENcIBlE (Bundesliga)