Re: [網路] 怪異的信件

看板Bunco作者 (TCK)時間17年前 (2007/09/02 18:33), 編輯推噓0(006)
留言6則, 6人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
今天他又寄信給我了= = 內容... Dearest lovely One, I received your mail and the contents was well understood, Also I will like you to know that we have to proceed without wasting any more time since you are with me I will like you to hang all what ever you are doing for now and let us face this transaction with all our mind so that within few days you will call me for good news that you have received this money in an account which you will provide to the bank where my late father deposited this money. I was at the bank where my late father deposited this money as I have make you the Favour and the Beneficiary of this money. As you are already known that Am urgently in need for this money to be transfer into your account so that I will be coming to your country and continue my education in one of the university there while this money will be wisely invested by you in the investment which you like and after the percentage of the total money transfer into your account which was instructed by my late father before his sudden death to compensate your effort input during this transaction, the profit that we make in the investment will be share between you and me. Now the Director of the bank told me that they will like to hear from you on the phone to enable them to tell you their requirement to transfer this money into your account which you will provided to them. Please I will like you to call the bank immediately you received this mail and tell the bank director that you are calling on my behalf, with this statement the bank director will recognise you and tell you their requirement to enable them to transfer my late father's money into your account. Here is the contact of the bank where my late father deposited this money for you to contact them immediately on my behalf. Bank Name: Banque Atlantique Bank Adresse: Avenue du Gual de Gaulle, Plateau 04, BP 1036, Abidjan 04 , Cte d'Ivoire HOT LINE +225 0719 6560 Fax: +225 20216852 Attn Dr. Kablan David ( Managing Director ) Acc/N0 : 085/1174588080 Swift Code : ATCICIAB Telex : 23834 BANKAT Meanwhile, I dont know you and you dont know me, we are doing this transaction based on trust and as a matter of decency, i will like you to send me your picture for us to used it to recognise each other at your country airport on my day of arrival in your country. and for more confidence and trust in this transaction. I will be expecting your respond immediately as far as you are capable of handling this transaction as am too young to handle this huge amount of money which my late father left behind for me to live for the rest of my life. Thanks once more and GOD Bless you and keep you safe for me till I come over to your country after this money is confirm in your account. Best regards Sandrine Nzi 有人能告訴我嗎^^ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.166.102.122

09/02 19:16, , 1F
誰叫你要回信給他的 不是自找麻煩 還是你起了貪念
09/02 19:16, 1F

09/02 19:30, , 2F
都叫你別理他了 都知道是詐騙還沾...
09/02 19:30, 2F

09/02 20:15, , 3F
就好奇咩= = 我也沒回什麼... 就打what? 而已
09/02 20:15, 3F

09/02 20:25, , 4F
你讓他騙一次再來報告心得好了
09/02 20:25, 4F