[信件] 英文的詐騙信?

看板Bunco作者 (lin)時間17年前 (2007/06/17 13:52), 編輯推噓3(300)
留言3則, 3人參與, 最新討論串1/2 (看更多)
今天PTT的站內信箱收到這個,應該也是詐騙的吧?有人可以解釋一下嗎XD 作者 smithfrederick@barclays.co.uk (Smith Frederick) 標題 From smithfrederick@postino.ch - I now wait your response 時間 Sun Jun 17 10:06:53 2007 ─────────────────────────────────────── Date: 21/05/2007 From Smith Frederick London, United Kingdom I am Mr. Smith Frederick, Senior Credit Officer, in a bank in London. I am wri\ ting following an opportunity in my office that will be of immense benefit to \ both of us. In my department we discovered an abandoned sum of ?3.6million British Pounds\ Sterling (Thirteen Million Six Hundred Thousand British Pounds Sterling) in a\ n account that belongs to one of our foreign customers Late Mr. Morris Thompso\ n an American who unfortunately lost his life in the plane crash of Alaska Air\ lines Flight 261, which crashed on January 31 2000, including his wife and only daug\ hter. You shall read more about the crash on visiting this website. http://www.cnn.com/2000/US/02/01/alaska.airlines.list/ Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his next of k\ in or relatives to come over and claim his money because the Bank cannot relea\ se the funds unless somebody applies for it as next of kin or relation to the \ deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines. Unfortunately I learnt that his supposed next of kin being his only daughter d\ ied along with him in the plane crash leaving nobody with the knowledge of thi\ s fund behind for the claim. It is therefore upon this discovery that I and tw\ o other officials in this department now decided to do business with you and r\ elease the money to you as the next of kin or beneficiary of the funds for saf\ e keeping and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it and we don\ 't want this money to go back into Government treasury as unclaimed bill. We agreed that 20% of this money would be for you as foreign partner, while th\ e balance will be for my colleagues and I. We will visit your country for the \ disbursement according to the percentages indicated above once this money gets\ into your account. Please be honest to me as trust is our watchword in this \ transaction. Unfortunately I learnt that his supposed next of kin being his only daughter d\ ied along with him in the plane crash leaving nobody with the knowledge of thi\ s fund behind for the claim. It is therefore upon this discovery that I and tw\ o other officials in this department now decided to do business with you and r\ elease the money to you as the next of kin or beneficiary of the funds for saf\ e keeping and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it and we don\ 't want this money to go back into Government treasury as unclaimed bill. We agreed that 20% of this money would be for you as foreign partner, while th\ e balance will be for my colleagues and I. We will visit your country for the \ disbursement according to the percentages indicated above once this money gets\ into your account. Please be honest to me as trust is our watchword in this \ transaction. Note that this transaction is confidential and risk free. As soon as you rece\ ive this mail you should contact me by return mail whether or not you are will\ ing to enter into this deal. In the event you are not interested, I sincerely \ ask that you disregard this email and tell no one about it. I am very careful \ on truncating my banking career should you mention this to someone else. I hop\ e you can be trusted in this regard. Please note that all necessary arrangement for the smooth release of these fun\ ds to you has been finalized. We will discuss much in details when I do receiv\ e your response. Please in your response include your telephone and fax numbers for a better co\ mmunication between us. You can reach me on the email below: Best regards Contact Details: Email: smithfrederick@postino.ch -- 千錯萬錯,都是________的錯 請選擇:1.陳水扁 2.中華電信 3.比爾蓋茲 4.5566 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 210.64.151.99

06/17 15:07, , 1F
4 這種高級版的騙不到我XD
06/17 15:07, 1F

06/17 17:30, , 2F
你還有進去看喔?站內信沒內文我就直接砍了
06/17 17:30, 2F

06/17 20:37, , 3F
還好我英文不好 這種信根本不看
06/17 20:37, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #16TCmR6t (Bunco)
文章代碼(AID): #16TCmR6t (Bunco)