外電 Bucks lose Bogut for the season

看板Bucks作者 (見)時間14年前 (2010/04/04 19:03), 編輯推噓11(1100)
留言11則, 11人參與, 最新討論串1/2 (看更多)
The Milwaukee Bucks will have to move on to the NBA playoffs without center Andrew Bogut, who suffered season-ending injuries in the team's 107-98 victory over the Phoenix Suns on Saturday night at the Bradley Center. A source said early Sunday that Bogut suffered a dislocated right elbow, sprained wrist and broken right hand and would likely undergo surgery. 右手肘脫臼 右手腕扭傷 右手骨折 Bogut was injured on a play in the second quarter when he took a long pass from teammate Carlos Delfino and dunked the ball. But the fifth-year pro fell hard to the floor, landed awkwardly and immediately screamed in pain, in a play that happened directly in front of the Bucks bench. Bogut had 12 points and four rebounds before leaving the game, and his franchise-record streak of 38 consecutive games with a blocked shot ended. 連續38場蓋帽記錄中止 He was taken to Aurora Sinai Medical Center to be evaluated, and tests revealed the extent of his injuries. The Bucks are on the verge of clinching a playoff spot, with a magic number of two and six games remaining. Any combination of Bucks victories and Chicago Bulls defeats totaling two will put Milwaukee in the playoffs. 魔術數字 2 剩下六場比賽 只要公鹿勝利及公牛擊敗對手同時發生 公鹿就可以進入季後賽 The Bucks and Bulls play Tuesday night at the United Center in Chicago, and the Bucks can secure a playoff berth with a victory. Milwaukee has three home games and three road games remaining and is in the sixth position in the Eastern Conference race, two games ahead of seventh-seeded Charlotte and one-half game behind fifth-seeded Miami. Veteran Kurt Thomas played 31 minutes in relief of Bogut on Saturday and had 10 points and seven rebounds. "If Bogues is out, obviously we're going to rely on Kurt more," Bucks coach Scott Skiles said in his post-game comments. "He's played in 80 playoff games; he's played in the NBA Finals. He's got a lot of experience in this type of race right now." 只能倚賴 kurt 大叔了 他是一位很有經驗的選手 他在今天比賽接替 Bogut 得到十分及七籃板 Bogut was making a serious run at the league's most improved player award with his performance this season. 最佳進步獎? He averaged 15.9 points, 10.3 rebounds and 2.6 blocks in 68 games while shooting 51.7% from the field. Bogut developed a more fluid offensive game while becoming a major defensive presence with his improved shot-blocking ability. He ranked second to Orlando's Dwight Howard in shots blocked per game. 本季平均每場 15.9分 10.3個板 2.6個鍋 攻守表現都有長足進步 巴鍋能力只輸魔獸 Bogut appeared in the playoffs during his rookie season with the Bucks, after he was selected as the top overall pick in the 2005 NBA draft. 菜鳥時的 Bogut 在第一年加入就打進季後賽 (我記得當時的評價非常低 大概跟小米粒差不多) The Bucks lost in five games to Detroit in the playoffs that year. He played on non-playoff teams in the past three seasons, but the 25-year-old was instrumental in leading the Bucks into playoff position this season. 過去三個賽季球隊都沒打進季後賽 今年Bogut會回到球場嗎? The 7-foot Bogut was taken to the hospital after being examined by team orthopedic physician Michael Gordon at the arena. Bogut was taken off in an ambulance early in the third quarter as the game resumed. Four attendants lifted him on a stretcher, and he was still dressed in his Bucks uniform and was in obvious discomfort. Bogut was running the floor and beat Suns forward Amare Stoudemire down the court, and the Bucks player went high to grab the pinpoint pass at the rim from Delfino with 4:28 left in the second quarter. Bogut slammed the ball through the hoop but landed awkwardly on his back. He immediately was helped off the floor by trainer Marc Boff and went to the locker room. His teammates clearly were concerned about him after the game. "I thought more about his back at first because he landed like that (on his back) and then I saw his arm went down and it popped and I was like, 'Man,'" said Bucks point guard Brandon Jennings . "It didn't look good. My first instinct was that it was broke. He was screaming. I heard it was OK a little bit but we'll know more about it in the morning." 建寧第一個反應是他骨折了 "Hopefully it's nothing too serious," said teammate Charlie Bell. "We definitely need the big fella. He's having a great year." Bell 說希望他的傷勢不會太嚴重 我們需要他 他今年表現很棒 "It was nasty," said Bucks guard Luke Ridnour. "It popped all the way out. I don't know the extent of his injury but it didn't look real good that's for sure. It was not pretty at all." Stoudemire was called for a flagrant foul-1 on the play, and he was booed every time he touched the ball the rest of the game by the Bradley Center crowd. 阿罵除了領了犯規還一直被噓 "I didn't feel there was any intent or anything there," Skiles said. "I know when a player goes airborne, they try to take special care that nobody touches him at all, in that type of vulnerable state. Skiles 說他感覺不到有任何奇怪的意圖在裡面 他知道當一個球員飛起來的時候 他們必須特別留意沒有人會碰到他 這個時候就會非常脆弱 "In looking at it, I felt like Amare was kind of stopped on the play. It was awkward. Bogues was going with so much momentum and got caught up in the air there. 他感覺阿罵在那個 play 有停下 但是時間點有點尷尬 "We were near it and we could see it, we could see the elbow injury." Bogut recently missed one game (against Miami) with a mid-back strain but returned to the lineup and had started the last five games. Jennings led the way for the Bucks on Saturday with 23 points while Delfino added 16 and John Salmons 12. The Bucks stayed in sixth in the Eastern Conference race and pulled two games ahead of seventh-place Charlotte, which lost, 96-88, at Chicago. The Suns (50-27) had shot above 56% in their previous two games and sank 15 three-pointers in a 109-94 victory at Detroit on Friday night. Phoenix finished a five-game road trip with a 4-1 record. But the Bucks defense limited the Suns to 36% shooting in the first half and 47% shooting in the game (36 of 76). Milwaukee never trailed in the game and built a 58-34 halftime lead before repelling a late flurry by the Suns, who were led by Stoudemire with 22 points. Leandro Barbosa added 21 and Goran Dragic 20, but Suns point guard Steve Nash was limited to 10 points and five assists in 22 minutes. "We had a lot of energy tonight, considering what we've been through," Skiles said, "with 11 games in 18 days and two really tough road losses. Phoenix had won 10 in a row. "I was really proud of our guys tonight. You could tell fatigue was setting in near the end of the game. Alvin (Gentry) brought some fresh bodies in and it had an effect. I thought our defense was really sharp. You could tell we were here to win this game tonight." 教頭對於子弟兵非常驕傲 今晚的勝利 證明他們的防守是真的有強 http://www.jsonline.com/sports/bucks/89851432.html -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 125.225.13.80

04/04 19:14, , 1F
唉....希望他能好好康復
04/04 19:14, 1F
※ 編輯: Beluga 來自: 125.225.13.80 (04/04 19:51)

04/04 19:50, , 2F
!!! 意思是手折三段嗎 囧
04/04 19:50, 2F
※ 編輯: Beluga 來自: 125.225.13.80 (04/04 19:57)

04/04 20:32, , 3F
希望能好好康復 他還有大好的將來阿
04/04 20:32, 3F

04/04 20:48, , 4F
影片看來他掉下時身體壓到自已的整支右手.蠻可怕的畫面
04/04 20:48, 4F

04/04 22:11, , 5F
非常可怕,右手整個無力的垂下
04/04 22:11, 5F

04/04 23:31, , 6F
剛看了影片整個起雞皮疙瘩...希望他好好養傷...
04/04 23:31, 6F