Re: [情報] Femme Fatale Tour Setlist

看板Britney作者 (R費)時間13年前 (2011/06/11 23:52), 編輯推噓4(402)
留言6則, 5人參與, 最新討論串4/9 (看更多)
Breathe Heavy的站長 Jordan Miller也談他去看彩排的感想 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zt5DmC3U83U
同樣也是講到唱非常多現場。 I Wanna Go似乎會邀請歌迷上台? 下面是一些網路名人們的即時 tweets Ellen K Tweets: -@britneyspears dress rehearsal is stunnning! She is dancing & singing &GORGEOUs -@britneyspears rehearsal upbeat-u will love when she comes to your part of the WORLD -DEETS for tweeps on @britneyspears dress rehearsal-she is back bitches! Ur gonna luv the stage-like a frickin movie & her finale?think ANGEL -RT @TheMJArthur @officialellenk @britneyspears dOES SHE DO UNUSUAL YOU???uhhh YEAH -He about to lose me!!@britneyspears YES!!! Whole setlist perfect&yes singing live &dancing & I'm amazed Marc Malkin Tweets: -gun running from cops in opening film. britney's got a gun. 開場短片是 Brit逃離警察、狗仔跟媒體,有拿槍 XD -Britney's body looks hot. skimpy little white numbers. -I was just on stage dancing with Britney. CRAZY!!! -we had to put phones away. concert is amaZing. so much fun. something like 21 songs @britneyspears -@marcmalkin is she singing live? @bonneafied yes -@JustJared @britneyspears @marcmalkin @trentvanegas just tell me if she did gimme more, then i can say my life is complete @notyourmatt @justjared @britneyspears @trentvanegas yes. -@marcmalkin does she do toxic???? @nicki87us yes Just Jared Tweets: -@britneyspears is really going with the action/spy herione theme. Guns, Knives, grenade backgrounds #femmefataletour -"the game of cat and mouse" are the opening words in the video- a man says it -The opening @britneyspears concert vid has her being chased in a sequined dress, mission impossible style -And she's got a gun! Opens w #holditagainst me and has 15-ish amazing backup dancers. Follow @justjared for more updates! -@PaulMuzellec she will sing a good part of it, I'm told, but we will see for ourselves! -@britneyspears just did #PieceOfMe and 3. -@britneyspears made 9 outfit changes and closes show w angel wings ahhh!! #femmefataletour 換九套衣服 -@britneyspears traveled world w props/sets like Egypt and Japan. It all ties into action hero theme like she's changing identities -During "lace and leather," @britneyspears pulled up bf jason trawick to dance, she sat him down and danced around him -The closing song till the world ends is the @nickiminaj remix, so they will be singing live together. @britneyspears @sabisoundz performed! 結尾曲 TTWE唱現場。 (那 Billboard幹麻不唱 ><) Perez Hilton Tweets: -So there was that one night when @britneyspears chose me to come up on stage and dance with her. Yup, that really just happened!!!! -Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know. Live. 最新 setlise: Opening video Opening number: Hold It Against Me Piece Of Me 3 Closing number: Till The World Ends (In no specific order) Up N' Down Lace And Leather Unusual You Gimme More He About To Lose Me Trip To Your Heart I Wanna Go Drop Dead (Beautiful) I'm A Slave 4 U Boys Toxic Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know If U Seek Amy Criminal Criminal應該會唱現場吧! -- gimme more gimme more gimme more gimme more gimme more gimme more gimme more gimme more gimme more gimme more gimme more gimme more gimme more gimme more gimme more gimme more gimme more want more? gimme more gimme more gimme more gimme more gimme more gimme more gimme more gimme more gimme more gimme more gimme more gimme more gimme more gimme more gimme more gimme more gimme more http://blog.pixnet.net/Rfed/post/8186735 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.27.26.51

06/12 00:03, , 1F
看來歌單已經越來越確定了!!!~ 希望真的現場
06/12 00:03, 1F

06/12 00:14, , 2F
CRIMINAL!!!超愛這首耶XD
06/12 00:14, 2F

06/12 02:10, , 3F
HATLM應該會唱現場吧 反正最難的副歌本就不是他唱了XD
06/12 02:10, 3F

06/12 11:58, , 4F
HATLM的副歌妮有唱啦!只是她唱的是低音和聲!.........
06/12 11:58, 4F