Re: Dave Pirner interview - Taipei Times

看板Brit-pop作者 (big bands are boring)時間13年前 (2010/12/06 02:58), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串3/3 (看更多)

12/05 16:40,
聽到Runaway Train時超感動Q__Q
12/05 16:40
_______________________________________________________________________________ 其實他唱歌很好聽,因為很真。還有在次再推一首現場版Soul Asylum翻唱Vic Chesnutt的When I Ran Off And Left Her,真的很好聽,讓我不禁想起還有再 一次懷念Vic Chesnutt,在他去世的幾個月前和他一起聊天,問他這輪巡迴怎 樣,因為那是他第一次到澳洲和紐西蘭,我問他有沒有賺一點阿,他說真的很 少,想起真的很感嘆,也有傳言他是付不起龐大的醫療債務,加上久病厭世才 自殺的。 然後聊起他的姪女Liz Durrett,他就雙眼發亮,然後說她以後一定會出頭的, 而這句話以前Dave Pirner也講過,就是在下面那支帶子,那時Soul Asylum全球 正紅,他說Vic Chesnutt有一天一定會變巨星的,Dave Pirner來台加上Vic Chesnutt第一年的忌日即將來臨,還有這片的一張張Vic Chesnutt的照片,想想 真是無盡感傷。 想起那麼多年來Vic Chesnutt的歌,陪伴我十幾年渡過那麼那麼多的夜晚,在次 用這首歌紀念他一下,還有他即將來臨的一週年祭日,只可惜他已經無緣來台灣 了。 You will be greatly missed indeed VIC..... T.T Soul Asylum When I Ran Off And Left Her - 1995 Canada - Vic Chesnutt cover http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujnX2zV7MNI
when I ran off and left her she wasn't holding a baby she was holding a bottle and a big grudge against me I tried to learn from the psychiatrist how to stay calm and minimize risk but I should've kept all those appointments I'm gonna need em I'm coming disjointed when I ran off and left her I didn't look backwards till I was halfway to Chattanooga on the Atlanta connector that's when I started flashing on the little things that she did all her little sayings and I started to wig I should've kept all those appointments I'm gonna need em I'm coming disjointed -- -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 122.107.143.19
文章代碼(AID): #1C--3fnV (Brit-pop)
文章代碼(AID): #1C--3fnV (Brit-pop)