Re: [閒聊]請推薦很悲傷的歌

看板Brit-pop作者 (冬天的愛德格)時間15年前 (2009/05/27 12:22), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串2/3 (看更多)
※ 引述《hiojio (natalie)》之銘言: : 可以請各位推薦類似yeah yeah yeahs的maps : 這種曲風的歌嗎~ 我沒聽過這首 不過還是想推薦二首歌 : 要聽起來有淡淡的哀傷這種XD : 謝謝~ 1.Spiritualized - Broken Heart http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UM9WmA9DHPo
一開始是如此平靜的開始 我也不知為何我會繼續聽下去 可能就是緣分吧 安祥的背景 因為令人心碎的歌詞 造成本來靜如死水的背景 慢慢開始起了漣漪 竟然如此吸引人 很喜歡這首歌 歌詞如此絕望 音樂卻是這麼平淡 Though I have a broken heart I'm too busy to be heartbroken There's a lot of things that need to be done Lord I have a broken heart Though I have a broken dream I'm too busy to be dreaming of you There's a lot of things that I gotta do Lord I have a broken dream I gotta drink you right off of my mind I've been told that this would heal given time Lord I have a broken heart And I'm crying all the time I have to keep it covered up with a smile And I'll keep on moving on for awhile Lord I have a broken heart 2.Black Heart - Calexico http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyidcRn3BVk
好好聽 迷上了 一開始我還以為是有點低沉的女聲 不知道是不是我聽力有問題 這個聲音對我而言似男似女真的好有魅力 配上這個反差的MV 讓我更有很多的感覺 下面是這首歌的歌詞 有高手可以解讀一下意境嗎 就算單字大概都認識 還是好像知道在說什麼 但看不太懂 spring is frozen now I'm stuck in low wrapped with wire, tapped to the heart can't find no poison, now I've got no cure (the) fangs are stuck inside my skin payne county line watching unjust claims one man's righteousness is another man's long haul, sentence carried out long haul, counting the miles to the four corners of the world spring is rusted shut, (faith's) coiled and cracked apparitions worth their weight in gold scratched in metal, name erodes away hands are scarred, heart is charred burnt though, and ashen trip on fence post line sifting through the remains one man's close pursuit is another man's last chance, make it through the divide last chance, suffer the weight or get buried by this black heart, sweeping over the land black heart, crawling its way to the four corners of the world -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.60.104.3 ※ 編輯: adonM 來自: 61.60.104.3 (05/27 12:23)
文章代碼(AID): #1A7C03YY (Brit-pop)
文章代碼(AID): #1A7C03YY (Brit-pop)