[Boyz] Boyz II Men Inks With Decca For Moto …

看板BoyzIIMen作者 (Salome's Dance)時間17年前 (2007/09/05 02:21), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/2 (看更多)
這個板水少得好可憐... 還有 我看不懂文章標題的選項 = =a --- Boyz II Men Inks With Decca For Motown Album http://0rz.tw/a931l Veteran R&B outfit Boyz II Men has signed with Decca, which will on Nov. 13 release a new album, "Motown: A Journey Through Hitsville USA." The project was produced by "American Idol" judge Randy Jackson and also features a guest turn by Brian McKnight on an as-yet-unnamed track. On "Hitsville," the group tackles favorites like Marvin Gaye's "Ain't Nothin' Like the Real Thing" and "Mercy Mercy Me," the Temptations' "Just My Imagination," Michael Jackson's "Got To Be There" and Smokey Robinson's " Tracks of My Tears." The album will also include a cappella versions of Stevie Wonder's "ribbon in the Sky" and Boyz II Men's own "End of the Road." "Hitsville" is the follow-up to 2006's "The Remedy," which was released exclusively in Japan and only via the band's Web site in the United States. Boyz II Men hasn't recorded for a major label since 2002's Arista set "Full Circle." -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.229.155.15

09/05 09:40, , 1F
賀!!終於又有主流廠合約了:P
09/05 09:40, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #16tQ8y1P (BoyzIIMen)
文章代碼(AID): #16tQ8y1P (BoyzIIMen)