[租屋] 長期租屋

看板Boston作者 (Koala)時間13年前 (2011/05/03 03:52), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串3/4 (看更多)
I am also looking for ONE FEMALE roomate to share this amazing two bedroom apart (TWO Bedrooms and a Living room)on Comm Ave, Brighton. The apartment will be available at the end of May and I prefer if you can stay for 4~5 months . I only rent to people who can come in and visit the apartment (too many scams on craigslist!) Money: The rent is $980, and thats all you gonna pay each month. All utilities includ: water, heat, gas, electricity, even HIGH SPEED INTERNET! so you are clean and clear about your monthly bill>< One month rent security is required to close the deal. I provide you with all your basic furniture, all kitchen suppliers Apartment: The bedroom is furnished with a full-size bed, a table and a chair, a bookshelf and a night stand You have your own spacious walking closet (big enough to hold a fashion walk) All equiped kitchen: dishwasher, stove, refrige, microwave, oven LAUNDRY ROOM in the apartment!!! Girls, isnt that wonderful?! Sunny and spacious living room SUNDECK, and private gym on top of the apart building Private Gym and A SAUNA! Great Location: Accesses to THREE T lines: B line, C line and D line Bus 86, 51 Five mins to Cleveland Circle where you can find: Bank of America, Gas station, Sports Bar, 7-11, Sushi Bar and all kinds of restuarants Go Jogging along "the resevoir" About me: I am a graduate school student at Emerson, I am very chill and easy to get along with. I never had any problem with my previous roomates and we always had such a great time together. My current roommate is a post-doc from BC and will move out at the end of May If you are: a girl graduate students, young professionals in town and are seriously looking for an apartment Please call me assp at 617-447-9997 to arrange a visit! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 71.174.46.15
文章代碼(AID): #1DlmjkjT (Boston)
文章代碼(AID): #1DlmjkjT (Boston)