Re: REVIEW of HAVE A NICE DAY

看板Bon_Jovi作者 (hey)時間18年前 (2005/10/05 11:59), 編輯推噓4(409)
留言13則, 5人參與, 5年前最新討論串2/4 (看更多)
※ 引述《mchotdicku (mchotdicku￾ )》之銘言: : ※ 引述《kriminell (cookie dude~)》之銘言: : Reading a messy essay is not a pleasant task. But I tried. : Some advice for you: : Simple, easy to read only for the first two paragraphs,but void of content. ^^^^^^^^^^ 選個adv用吧...... : There are too many common Enlgish Errors. ^^^^^^^^經典!!! : All that remains was extremely awful. A reader learns alomst nothing : from your words. You should have more to say but only be blocked by your : poor English word usage. : I suggest that you write something in Chinese, for the following two : reseaons: : 1. You can practice your writing skills somewhere other than : here. : 2.You are in danger of receiving no feedback since the essay is : not informative enough. If you want to join to discuss,please make : yourself clear. : I'll help others to undertand your bullshit by the following translations. : I did find it an inane reamrk. ^^^^^^^^^^remark : Please check out your writing advice. : you earn a "D" this time. : : 1. Preface : : This is a review of Bon Jovi's new album entitled "Have a nice Day". : 這是一篇關於邦喬飛新專輯的評論.專輯名稱叫作 have a nice day : [comment] We all know that. Thank you. : : If you want to know about the history of BJ or if you are interested : : in any kind of statistics, please have recourse to Google. : 如果你想要知道邦喬飛的歷史,或是更多統計資料,請上辜狗 : [comment] We all know that,too. Thank you agian : : In here, I would like to talk about the music, pure music, and nothing : : fucking more. : 在這裡,我要談談音樂,純的音樂(不是假的音樂),不是要幹來幹去. : [comment] "in here", '在這裡',is CHINGLISH,wich sounds clumsy. : 這位小弟弟, 沒有in here這種用法, 很標準的中式英文哦~~ : : 2. Vocal : : Well, if you listen to the CD quality, it's nice, it shows some power, : 好的,如果你聽到了CD, 那很棒, 很有力量,很高亢. : [comment] So.. We see all the vocaulary you have. : : and a lot of high notes....Therefore, after going through all tracks, : : the first thing occurred to me is "How the hell will Jon Bon Jovi perform : : in live concerts??" : 然而,聽完整張專輯,我的第一個反應是 "邦喬飛要如何在現場演出?" : [comment] 拿著麥克風唱就可以了,我不知道你在擔心什麼 : : Needless to say, Jon doesn't have the best vocal in the world. : 不消說,瓊 並不是世界上最好的嗓音. : [comment] We all know that, very much. Thanks for reminding us. : Don't talk nonsense,please. : : After witnessing how he transformed "born to be my baby" and : : "one wild night" which are supposed to be ebullient rocks into : 在目睹他在crush巡迴演唱會上,把原本應該很奔放的"born to be my baby" : 和 "one wild night" 搞的有氣無力之後. : [comment] We all know that agian, very much also. When will you say : something new and informative, or critical? : : insensate gravel on the Crush tour, you just can't expect Jon will be able : 你無法期待他會把這些歌唱上去, : : to hit those notes spot on. Nevertheless, keep the faith in our young old : : men. Let's see how it goes. : 然而,保持對這個年輕老男人的信念吧.讓我們看看他怎麼繼續. : [comment] So,"keep the faith" is all you want to tell us about Jon's vocal : [general comment] : 不知所云,內容空洞, : 你要評 jon 在have a nice day的歌唱表現, : 結果只有 ""keep the faith" 3個字, 其他都是廢話, : 後面全部都是這個德行, : 你是用中文寫不出像樣的評論,所以要用英文包裝一下嗎? : 用英文沒有比較高尚,比較厲害, OK? : 通篇都是中式英文,你以為這樣很嗆嗎? 幼稚! : 用中文可以流暢的表達自己,幹麻不用中文? : 硬要用英文寫一堆內容空泛的鳥東西, : 全篇我只看到羅馬字母亂飛, 這叫英文作文嗎? : 後面我幫你翻譯啦! : 讓你看看你自己在寫啥小! : : 3. Chorus : : I know quite a few critics loathe listening to Bon Jovi's choruses. : : Too Much, they say...sometimes, I agree... : 我知道合音很被人詬病.有人說太多,不喜歡,,有時候..我同意. : 你自己看看.你是在講啥小? : : "Novocaine" for example, the choruses are plastic. : : It reminds me of "say it isn't so" which they failed to deliver in : : live concerts, no matter how dulcet it sounds in CD. : : I don't think they need to go there to prove they are attempting novelty. : : Despite all that, Bon Jovi could be arguably considered the best hormonious : : rock band. Their chorus is a plus for the most time. : : That's why they do better with ballads. : 看的超級痛苦,你到底想表達什麼? : : 4. Guitar : : Loud Guiter...yes indeed, as Jon said earlier... : : The guitar shows how much Bon Jovi is trying to rock this time. : : However, I feel little from the guitar. : : It's like...yes, we know you can play some guitar, Richie, but where is : : the feeling? Where is the temptation to lead listeners to imagine they : : themselves are playing the guitar? : : Not a single solo in this album can attune my rhythm. : : Ok, maybe I ask too much... : : Let's forget about "dry county" or "bed of roses". : 我示範給你看,你這堆垃圾用中文幾個字可以講完. : 順便讓你自己看看你講了什麼白吃話. : 吉他很吵,就像Jon說過的,這次Jon真的要搖滾了, : 然而我感覺不太出來,那就像...是的,我知道你彈過一些吉他, : 但是我說 Richie, 感覺不見了呀, 你那種要使聽者感覺像自己在飆吉他 : 的野心跑去哪裡了? 沒有一首吉他合我的調調. : 歐.可能是我要求太多, : 讓我們忘了dry county 和bed of roses吧? : 重點到底在哪裡?????? : 你把讀者裝笑唯嗎???? : 這樣搞顯的你英文很行嗎? : 這樣叫樂評哦???? : 真是徹底的inane reamrk. ^^^^^^^^^^^remark : 此外, 你真的是bon jovi歌迷嗎? : 要提到Richie的吉他, 沒有人會想到bed of roses好嗎? : 你是不是看到MTV, Richie在山上狂飆吉他,就覺得這首吉他很屌啊? : 這根本不是一首Richie吉他具有代表性的的作品,OK? : 要把Richie表現最優的吉他做一個列表, : bed of roses絕對是10名外好嗎? : : 5. Drums : : Tico, Tico...you have always been the man.... : : If you want to know how good he is, follow the strokes. : : That's right, pay more atention to the drum and try to follow it. : Tico,,你是真男人, : 想知道他有多棒嗎? 請跟著鼓點走. : 是的,多注意鼓,並試著跟著他. : 真是他媽的笑死你爺爺 : 你這段真是超級經典的nonsense, : 我這輩子沒看過這麼好笑的英文作文拉~~ : : 6. Keyboard : : I don't know what Bon Jovi could have ended up without David. : : Probably the same.... : : Probably not...he can sing...he can perform...and he owns techniques : 什麼techniques? 你是要說 "打鼓技巧"? 還是"技術"? : 技巧的話用 skill啦!! : : More importantly, he has talents. : : I can't show you what David has done in this album via texts. : : But I do want you to try this: Try to screen out all sounds you can : : recognize, and then ask yourselves one question: "Where are the other : : sounds coming from?" It's David who struts the main theme. : 我不知道邦喬飛沒有大衛如何結束 (旁白:啥小?邦喬飛是要大衛喊解散 : 才能原地解散不是?) : 可能是,可能不是,他可以唱歌, (旁白: 大衛可以表演? : 他可以表演,而且他有技術. 表演大衛魔術是不是? : 他有什麼技術? : 架鼓架的技術嗎?) : 最重要的是他有才能,我無法透過文字 (旁白:不能講? 啊你樂評寫假的啊!) : 告訴你他在這張專輯的表現 : 你可以試看看過濾所有的聲音, : 然後問你自己一個問題, (旁白:你在講啥小,我真的看不懂.) : 其他聲音去哪裡了? : 就是大衛讓主旋律突顯了出來. : 後面的笑點留給其他人去找~~~ : 這位自稱在外開班授課小弟弟/小妹妹~~ : (我管你有沒有小雞雞) : 樂評不是這樣寫的好唄. : 整篇都是不知所云的羅馬字母垃圾. : 看起來很痛苦 : 這不是專輯評論好唄, : 這叫亂七八糟感想文, : 用中文寫不出來. : 改用英文不會提升文章的深度和層次,好唄? : 暈倒~~~ : 我還開班授課咧! 我聽你他媽的在虎濫! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 210.61.214.136 ※ 編輯: CrackShoot 來自: 210.61.214.136 (10/05 12:06)

10/05 12:22, , 1F
c兄,你愛抓missspelling無所謂,我英打常常前後錯按.
10/05 12:22, 1F

10/05 12:23, , 2F
還有很多你沒抓到. "vocabulary".
10/05 12:23, 2F

10/05 12:24, , 3F
只是.你願意專門波兩篇文,只為了糾正5個錯字.
10/05 12:24, 3F

10/05 12:25, , 4F
卻吝於對小弟的文章內容,文旨稍加留意, 這可說不過去吧
10/05 12:25, 4F