Re: BBC 6 Dream Tickets

看板Blur作者 (well?)時間20年前 (2004/05/24 09:53), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
※ 引述《Mysia (well?)》之銘言: : http://www.bbc.co.uk/6music/music/dream_ticket.shtml : Blur Glastonbury 1994 ... 請從大約09:00左右開始聽 1.Lot 105 from Parklife 2.Sunday Sunday from Modern Life Is Rubbish (mv超cute) 3.Jubilee from Parklife 4.Tracy Jacks from Parklife 5.Magic America from Parklife 6.End Of A Century from Parklife 唱到這裡Damon還要大家選Popscene或For Tomorrow..-_____-||| 7.For Tomorrow from Modern Life Is Rubbish (我愛這首的mv) 8.Chemical World from Modern Life Is Rubbish (一代英倫美男子裝清純愛眨眼mv) 9.There's No Other Way from Leisure (馬桶蓋頭時期,mv很詭異) 10.To The End from Parklife (...you & I...collapse in love..好美啊) 11.Advert from Modern Life Is Rubbish (跟上一首氣氛差太多..接不起來 @@) special guest..一定是Phil Daniels..一定是....PARKLIFE!!! 12.Parklife from Parklife (MY FAVOURITE!!!全場大合唱) 13.Girls & Boys from Parklife (搖啦搖啦搖啦) 14.Bank Holiday from Parklife (哈哈~亂吼~) 15.This Is A Low from Parklife (好美啊好美啊好美啊好美啊好美啊~~~) and into the sea goes pretty England and me around the Bay of Biscay and back for tea hit traffic on the dogger bank up the Thames to find a taxi rank sail on by with the tide and go to sleep and the radio says~this is a low... 雖然沒什麼特別的..但是好喜歡這段歌詞 真滿足~~可以去睡覺了~~說不定今天可以夢到戴蒙同學... 下個週末再把精選DVD拿來複習一下~~ -- I'm a darkened soul My street's all pop music and coke All our lives on TV Just switch off and try to sleep -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.228.97.226
文章代碼(AID): #10iLMrDj (Blur)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #10iLMrDj (Blur)