Re: [情報] I Am... Yours DVD將於11/23發行

看板Beyonce作者 (快樂騎)時間14年前 (2009/11/20 12:35), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串10/12 (看更多)
Exclusive Sneak Peek: Beyonce’s “I Am Yours: An Intimate Performance At The Wynn In Las Vegas” DVD No, I didn’t bring my flipcam to the screening- I learned my lesson from the Def Jam experience (*giggles in auto-tune*). On Tuesday afternoon, Columbia Records held an exclusive screening for Beyonce ’s new DVD, “I Am…Yours: An Intimate Performance At The Wynn In Las Vegas. ” “I Am…Yours”, which hits retail next Monday (November 23) not only showcases Beyonce’s intimate Vegas performance in it’s entirety, but highlights Beyonce’s off stage work ethic as well. Pulling off what seemed like to be the impossible, Team Beyonce effortlessly strut through a seven day regiment of preparing for one of, if not the most, intimate concerts of her career. Yvette Noel-Schure, Beyonce’s publicist since the days of Destiny Child, formally introduced the lucky “I Am….Yours” viewers to the DVD stating, “ Everything you know about Beyonce as a hellified performer, you will see in this DVD.” Since I witnessed Mrs. Carter tear the Superdome to shreds back in July during the Essence Music Festival, I had a good feeling of what was in store for the next two hours (yes, the DVD is two hours give or take a couple minutes). The performance commenced with Beyonce entering through the back of the performance hall greeting each fan individually while singing “Hello”. I see what she did there- clever, “B.” No lie, you would’ve thought each person who was greeted by Beyonce either saw Jesus, received a new car from Oprah, or tasted or Coldstone’s Ice Cream for the first time (I remember that like it was yesterday. Sighssss). “Hello Las Vegas,” Beyonce shouted from the middle of the stage. We’re going to start off nice and easy with an acoustic set and then we’re going to have a good ol time.” The Houston native commenced with the heavenly sounds of “Halo.” Beyonce’s constant glances and dedicated interaction with the audience displayed a different type of showmanship and appreciation for her fans. Clearly, Beyonce found her groove. “I love this part because ya’ll get to sing to me,” asserted Beyonce. “Ladies and gentlemen, I want ya’ll to sing ‘Irreplaceable’ with me. Right now, this is your opportunity to think of someone in your mind and give them a piece of your mind.” I’ve said this before and I’ll say this again, you will NOT sing “Irreplaceable” to me at ANY concert, lol. Some of ya’ll females get courageous when Beyonce’s vocals are in the atmosphere. I know I’m probably going to get crucified for this admission, but hearing Beyonce sing “Resentment” sends the ultimate “chill” through my body. So when she decided to perform the cut for the first time, I couldn’t help but perk up and pay attention. “I’ve never performed this song before,” she admitted. “I’m doing this especially for Encore.” B plopped on the steps which were 2 feet from several audience members as if she were explaining the logistics of the damage her significant other had caused. Her mannerisms could lead you to believe she was just lied to before she stepped onstage. “Thank you so much,” B whispered at the conclusion of “Resentment.” Beyonce’s set took an interesting turn as she began to trek down memory lane as to how she ended up at the very spot she was standing in. “I wanna do something a lil different tonight. I want to share my story with you,” Beyonce said with a smile. By the age of five, I knew I wanted to be a singer. The Jackson 5 played a huge inspiration in my life. When we formed Destiny’s Child at the age of 9, The Jackson 5’s, “I Wanna Be Where You Are ” was the first song we memorized and performed.” She then went on to explain a brief short story on how Papa Knowles yanked the plug on their dreams during a live audition because of lack of preparation. “Beyonce, did you go swimming the night before? I hear a lot of snot in your nose,” Papa Knowles inquired. He then yanked the girls off the stage and said, “I’m sorry you guys flew all the way out here tonight, but these girls are not ready.” Sheeeesh, talk about dedication. “I was mortified,” Beyonce said with a chuckle. That story introduced us to the journey of Destiny’s Child. I’ll let you guy ’s savior that moment when you watch the special next week. And I can assure you, the story on how “Independent Woman” came about will definitely be a shocker. I cursed myself for missing the intro to this quote, but the latter gives you enough to digest of what it started out as. “Finally, one day I found love,” a blushing Beyonce said. “We recorded our first song together called, “ Bonnie & Clyde”. Oh, Young Hova makes TWO appearances in the DVD. No I’m not telling you where and when, you’ll just have to wait and see. After paying homage to D.C. and their extensive catalogue, Beyonce then launched into a brigade of solo material. To be fair, it wasn’t that much, her stage show just made it seem like it was a lot. She recounted the days of her first solo album and how the critics and even her label still needed proof that she was solo star status. B said of presenting Columbia Records with “Dangerously in Love” for the first time, “After playing the entire album for my record label, they told me I didn’t have one hit on my album. I guess they were kind of right; I had five.” Mrs. Carter ended her set with energetic renditions of “Get Me Bodied” and “Single Ladies (Put A Ring On it)”. Again, the female army in attendance thought it would be “cute” to wave their ring fingers in the face of their male companions. Even the married ones had the audacity to commit such a travesty. Actions such as those cause for me to walk out the stadium mumbling explicits lol. I. WILL. NOT. STAND. FOR. IT! (I love you, Beyonce lol). “It took me everything to get me to this point right now,” Beyonce revealed to the crowd as confetti fell from the ceiling. “That’s why I am yours.” Beyonce’s on her way to becoming one of the greatest entertainers of our generation. Think I’m lying, wait until Monday, you’ll see. “I…Am Yours: Intimate Performance At The Wynn Las Vegas” will air Thanksgiving night (November 26) at 9pm on ABC. The DVD will be available for purchase next Monday. Sincerely Low “Beyonce, Whew…god damn!” Key http://0rz.tw/3TDm7 (blogs.bet.com) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.232.109.168
文章代碼(AID): #1B1Xo2MH (Beyonce)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #1B1Xo2MH (Beyonce)