Re: [分享] howied.com

看板BSB作者 (2/25新好男孩開唱)時間13年前 (2011/05/07 03:21), 編輯推噓2(201)
留言3則, 3人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
附上老骨頭的留言, 以及版主的翻譯(在下一頁): Wow!! I can't believe it's all finally happening!! My first solo record is around the corner, I have a new site where I can directly communicate with my fans, we have this AMAZING NKOTBSB tour happening. Man, I truly feel blessed. Welcome to HowieD.com. I'm so excited to finally have this site up. Hope you all like it and will visit back often to keep updated on all my goings on, cause trust me it's going to get even busier. As you all have been hearing from me for what seems like forever, my first solo album entitled BACK TO ME will be coming out this fall in Japan and then worldwide. I promise I will make sure every fan can get their pretty little hands on it. The first single, 100, will be hitting radio this weekend in Japan and then this summer everywhere else! 100 was so fun to work on and I feel is such a fun summer song. I can't wait to tell you all so much more about it and I can't wait for you to watch the video. I sincerely hope you all love it and rock out to it ALL SUMMER LONG because I recorded it for you. Ok, well I've got to go. I will be checking in here often so come back soon. Love ya all and looking forward to this exciting adventure! HD 100 Kisses xo 哇!!我不敢相信這一切終於發生了!!我第一張個人專輯馬上要發行了, 可以讓我和歌迷直接互動的個人網站也架設好了,而且我們即將要展開超棒 的NKOTBSB巡迴演出。天啊,我覺得我真是被上帝祝福了。歡迎大家 來到HowieD.com. 。網站架好我超興奮的,希望你們能常常回來這邊逛逛, 不時更新一下我的相關資訊,因為我跟你們保證,接下來(我)會更忙碌。我 即將發行個人專輯的新聞幾乎不再是新聞了,我第一張專輯名稱是"Back to Me" (版主附註:應是指回歸自我,回歸HowieD這個人的意思,我猜。),今 年秋季會先在日本發行然後全世界。我答應所有的歌迷們美麗的小手中都可 以拿到一張專輯的(版主OS:老骨頭你這句話也太會調情了>///<) 週末我的首支單曲"100" 會在日本的廣播中先行播出,夏天之後就是其他國 家了!製作"100" 的時候很有趣,我也覺得他是一首會很有趣的歌。我實在 忍不住想跟你們多分享一些,更等不及讓你們看到新MV。我誠摯的希望你 們會喜歡這首歌並且整個夏天都會瘋狂的愛上它,因為我是為了你們而錄的。 好啦,我得走了,我會常常來這裡所以你們也要常來唷。 愛你們,並且期待這段令人興奮的旅程! HD 100個吻 xo (版主OS:你不要再放電了這位先生我會受不了!!!!) ※ 引述《Leander (迷妹魂)》之銘言: : http://www.howied.com/ : 天吶是有沒有終於等到網站開通的這天!!!! : 就算明天八點半要上班還是半夜三更激動到不能自己阿>//< : 照片也太帥了吧!!!!! : 影片也是帥翻天!!!!! : 大家趕快去看柳~~~~ : 5/7 100首播就是明天了歐耶!!! : 我現在呈現一個語無倫次興奮到想哭的狀態(誇張鬼) : 然後可以不要當"老太太"嗎XDD : 瞧瞧我們Howie多炯炯有神 很年輕力壯阿XDD : (雖然"老骨頭"這綽號是本人取的XDa<-喂!) : 另外最近Howie twitter也挺熱鬧 : 大概內容就是在宣傳新單曲希望大家支持拉~~ : 目前看到US、Canada、南美、歐洲都會發行~~ : (日本大概第一個發吧Orz) : 總之希望大家多多支持嘍>///< -- ╭┐ ┌╮ │┌─┤┌╮ │ ↘ ┌╮ ╭──┘ ├┘╭─╮├─╮─╮╭─╮├─╮ │ ╭─┤│ ││╭─┤│↖│╰─┤ └─ ┴ ╯ ╯└─ ┴ ╰─┘← -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.166.105.149

05/07 14:24, , 1F
我昨天看的重點也只有最後那一行(100 Kisses
05/07 14:24, 1F

05/07 19:05, , 2F
真的好愛老骨頭 那些Kisses我都要!!→瘋了我XD
05/07 19:05, 2F

05/07 19:45, , 3F
他這段文字完全就是不負責任的亂放電阿>///<(被電暈狀態
05/07 19:45, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #1Dn4ehGO (BSB)
討論串 (同標題文章)
本文引述了以下文章的的內容: