Re: [閒聊] Smash-Don't Forget Me

看板BROADWAY作者 (異翁)時間11年前 (2013/05/14 14:54), 編輯推噓1(102)
留言3則, 2人參與, 最新討論串3/3 (看更多)
小弟不才 但因為很喜歡這首歌 所以嘗試翻譯了 網頁版 http://chenochannel.blogspot.tw/2013/05/dont-forget-me.html ---------- They thought they could dispose of me They tried to make me small I suffered each indignity But now rise above it all 他們以為能擺脫我 總是想看低我 我受盡了各種屈辱 終於讓我成功 Yes, the price I paid was all I had But at last, I found release And if something good can come from bad The past can rest in peace 我付出一切才有結果 最終找到出口 若世事都能苦盡甘來 讓過去變塵埃 Oh if you see someone's hurt And in need of a hand Don't forget me Or hear a melody crying from some baby grand You don't forget me 如果見到有人哭需要你相助 別忘了我 或聽見有架鋼琴哭訴著那旋律 別忘了我 When you sing happy birthday to someone you love Or see diamonds you wish were all free Please say that you won't; I pray that you don't forget me 當你為愛人唱生日快樂或對鑽石戒指羨慕又動心 請說你不會 我懇求你別忘了我 But forget every man who I ever met 'Cause they only lived to control For a kiss they paid a thousand Yet they paid fifty cents for my soul They took their piece The price of fame that no one can repay Ah, but they didn't buy me when they bought my name And that is why I pray 忘記那些我見過的男人 掌控是他們的人生 一個熱吻換來一千元 而靈魂值半毛錢 他們只要名 付出的代價卻沒人能還清 名聲高飛我卻被拋在原地 只好祈求轉機 That when you see someone's hurt And in need of a hand You don't forget me Or hear a melody crying from some baby grand You don't forget me 如果見到有人哭需要你相助 別忘了我 或聽見有架鋼琴哭訴著那旋律 別忘了我 When you sing happy birthday to someone you love Or see diamonds you wish were all free Please say that you won't; I pray that you don't forget me 當你為愛人唱生日快樂或對鑽石戒指羨慕又動心 請說你不會 我懇求你別忘了我 There are some in this world who have strength on their own Never broken or in need of repair But there are some born to shine who can't do it alone So protect them and take special care Take care 這世上有些人天生不怕苦難 不需幫忙也一路平安 但是有些星星無法自己點明 所以請將他們放手心 手心 And don't forget me Please take care And don't forget me 並別忘了我 放手心 並別忘了我 When you look to the heavens with someone you love And a light shining bright from afar Hope you see my face there And then offer a prayer And please let me be Let me be that star 當你陪著愛人看向那天空 一道光芒自遠處照下 希望你能看見我 然後為我祈求 請你讓我當 當那一顆星 --------------- 我也是Team Ivy -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 163.19.26.150

05/14 21:29, , 1F
我最近一直反覆在聽 還有Broadway here I come
05/14 21:29, 1F

05/14 21:33, , 2F
剛好我有朋友自殺過世 don't forget me讓我感觸良多
05/14 21:33, 2F

05/15 23:41, , 3F
兩首都是死亡之歌~
05/15 23:41, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #1HaT-fdD (BROADWAY)
文章代碼(AID): #1HaT-fdD (BROADWAY)