Re: [情報] hey hey congrtulations!

看板BOTANY_89作者 ( )時間16年前 (2008/01/24 01:55), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串7/11 (看更多)
謝謝用和的分享~~ 實在也是很困惑到底是要念各博士還是碩士回來就好 相同領域的學長姐建議先念ㄧ年碩士 其實就可以知道自己適不適合念博士了 我會記住你的建議的 非常受用~~ toto 德國我不記得幾句德文了ㄟ 唸書學費依然還是低嗎 聽說德國財政困難 高等教育也開始限制修業年限還有增加學費 歐元又漲 德國居不容易ㄟ to 惠中 你說的我會好好思考的 目前遇到的學長姐還是建議美國 碩士班的課程比較紮實(以修課為主) 英國以學徒制為主 我這種大概很難自己念書就寫出論文來 ※ 引述《liverworts (觀流水兮潺湲)》之銘言: : All I can tell you is: by the time I graduate in Dec. 2009 or May 2010 I'll be in : 2 master's and 1 PhD programs in a total of 10 years. 10 years of the best years : of my life, I've spent mostly on school, school, school. YUCK! : Had I gone back to age 22, I'd totally borrow $$ from the banks, relatives, or : parents and pay for all tuition and living expenses even when there's no : funding, and try to get a PhD in UK or somewhere in Europe where it takes only : 4 years to finish PhD. : When I tried to decide whether to do this PhD Geography in US or UK, my primary : focus was totally about funding: tuition, living expenses, research money. How : I wish I didn't have to have that kind of concern! -- 延伸閱讀 為了水平置身於紛云的聲音浪潮裡 延伸思考 為了不再魅惑於眾說的主義與流派的詭譎裡 延伸領域 為了一個新而寬廣 遼闊的視野 延伸關懷 為了貼近呼吸的土地的芬芳 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 123.193.80.231
文章代碼(AID): #17btzwQ0 (BOTANY_89)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #17btzwQ0 (BOTANY_89)