Re: [情報] Brandon Roy to retire

看板BLAZERS作者 (............)時間12年前 (2011/12/10 21:07), 編輯推噓0(002)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串3/3 (看更多)
※ 引述《SULICon (英,明 在我心)》之銘言: : STATEMENTS FROM BRANDON ROY, PAUL ALLEN AND LARRY MILLER REGARDING BRANDON ROY : BRANDON ROY : "This is a very difficult and painful day. I love the game, I love the Portland : Trail Blazers and I love our fans, but after consulting with my doctors, I will : seek a determination that I've suffered a career ending injury, pursuant to the : rules of the collective bargaining agreement. : "My family and health are most important to me and in the end this decision was : about them and my quality of life. I want to thank Paul Allen, Larry Miller, : Coach McMillan, the entire Trail Blazers organization and our fans for all of : their love and support during my time in Portland. It was a great ride." : PAUL ALLEN : "Like every Blazer fan, I am very sad to learn that Brandon's playing days have : ended. Up until Thursday night we were looking forward to seeing him back on : the court Friday for the first day of practice. : "I want to personally thank Brandon for all he's done as a Trail Blazer, on and : off the court. He is a true All-Star and we all rooted for him as he gave us so : many amazing moments during his five years as a Blazer." : LARRY MILLER : "Brandon Roy will always be a Trail Blazer in our hearts and minds. He was an : All-Star and a warrior every night that he stepped on the court and gave : everything he had to help us win. He was a role model on and off the court, and : through his leadership he turned us into a winning franchise once again." : http://goo.gl/lDwHx 看到這個消息..我不得不說他是被這隻球隊害慘了 當這隻球隊前任gm利用球隊優勢來做交易並且買選秀權來做補強的時候 我們卻常看到box的內容~~~有一些人超時破表...那時候就種下今天的果 明明這隻球隊被建設成年輕而且有天份~~還可以排出2套陣容以上... 但是我們卻看到該死的教練用8人陣.. 該練的不練~~該休的不休.... 我們卻常看到傷兵還沒好~~結果硬上 這幾年Roy辛苦你了 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.47.118.207 ※ 編輯: dook 來自: 114.47.118.207 (12/10 21:09)

12/10 21:29, , 1F
超時破表...該負責的是西瓜不是KP...但走的卻是相反的人QQ
12/10 21:29, 1F

12/11 00:40, , 2F
我在心裡默默的說了聲 幹 McMillan也該滾了
12/11 00:40, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #1Eurc4CT (BLAZERS)
文章代碼(AID): #1Eurc4CT (BLAZERS)