[外電] 媒體日的Rudy

看板BLAZERS作者 (Nicholas Bayless)時間13年前 (2010/09/29 01:48), 編輯推噓8(800)
留言8則, 8人參與, 最新討論串1/1
節錄自Oregonlive "I don't want a trade, I prefer to go home with my family and play in Europe," said Fernandez, who, through his agent, requested a trade earlier this summer. "I don't want to hear about New York or about Chicago. I want to hear (I'm going) back to Europe." "我不想被交易,我希望可以回歐洲打球和家人團聚。我不想聽到什麼紐約或是芝加哥" ,我想回歐洲。" Rudy如是說 Fernandez, who repeatedly expressed love and gratitude for Portland and Blazers fans, said he would report to practice on Tuesday morning but acknowledged that his heart was no longer into being an NBA player. The reason, he says, does not have anything to do with playing time or his relationship with coach Nate McMillan. Rudy不斷表示著對阿拓球迷的愛和感謝,他仍舊會參與練習和訓練營。他說這一切都和 上場時間或是RankA無關。 (除此之外他說他並不後悔來到NBA,他是個職業球員,會履行合約) Instead, they are two-fold: His game is best suited for international play and being away from his family and friends in Spain is too difficult. 他強調他適合打國際形勢的比賽,覺得與西班牙的家人和朋友們分開太難受。 "I'm sorry about this," Fernandez said. "I'm sorry about the fans from Portland because I really love them because they help me a lot in these two years. But my heart right now, he wants to stay with my family and he wants to stay in Europe." "對不起,我真的感到很抱歉,我真的愛波特蘭的球迷們,他們在這兩年給了我很多幫助 。 但我的心告訴我,希望回到家人的身邊,回到歐洲。" There does not appear to be a quick or clean remedy for this situation, which figures to get uglier before it gets better. Fernandez said he plans to talk to Blazers general manager Rich Cho this week at which time he will request that Cho release his rights so he can return to Spain. Cho said the Blazers have no intention of doing that because they would lose a former first-round draft pick who has averaged 9.4 points per game and shot 39 percent from three-point range without compensation. 儘管如此目前仍不會有快速解決的方法,Rudy說他會找新總管Cho聊聊,希望能夠釋出他 讓他回歐洲。 但Cho回應說球隊並不打算白白放掉一個首輪球員而沒有任何補償。 "I told him that I'm personally happy he's back," Roy said. "I told him that he's a big part of this team when we're playing well and we need him to be happy. I asked him about the whole trade thing and his biggest thing was that he just wanted to be back in Spain. He was homesick. Roy說"我告訴他我個人很開心能看到他回來,他是我們隊裏重要的一部份,我們希望他 能開心。 我問了他關於這整件事的來由,最大的理由就是他想家了,他希望回到西班牙。 "So I just felt kind of bad because we have to do a better job as teammates to make him feel better about being here. I'll be more concerned if we get to the first game and his heart's not in it. Part of training camp is team building. It's my job and the team's job to get him into it." "得知後我也感到有些遺憾,畢竟作為隊友的我們應該讓他覺得喜歡待在這。" "我會比較擔心的是,如果球季開始了而他的注意力卻並不在這。 訓練營的一部份是 團隊精神,讓他融入是我的也是團隊的責任。" -- ◥███◤ ◥██◣ Blazers◢█ RISEWITHUS ◢█ █ ▋ ◢◤◤ ◤ ▋ ◢◤ ◢█◤ █ ◢█◣ ◢█◣ ◢█◣ ◢◤ ◥◣ █ ◢ ◤ █ ◤ ◥▂ ◥▂ ▅▅█▅◣ ◢ █ ◥█◤ ◢ █◤ ̄◣  ̄◣ ◥█◤ ◥◤◢◤ ◥◤◥█◤ ◥█◤ ◥█◤ ◤ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 125.227.198.113

09/29 08:31, , 1F
/ \
09/29 08:31, 1F

09/29 09:10, , 2F
好聚好散吧...沒心留下來也沒用 其實!
09/29 09:10, 2F

09/29 09:38, , 3F
這下真的是沒有任何腦袋清楚的GM會想碰他 看來他是留定了
09/29 09:38, 3F

09/29 10:08, , 4F
人在心不在,硬留下來也枉然啊~~~
09/29 10:08, 4F