Re: [外電] Rudy rather help the Team make the p …

看板BLAZERS作者 (希望夢想漸漸實現)時間14年前 (2010/02/27 15:19), 編輯推噓10(1002)
留言12則, 11人參與, 5年前最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
※ 引述《JerrydBatum (Nicholas Bayless)》之銘言: : Rudy Fernandez would rather help the Trail Blazers make the playoffs now, and : talk about his future later Rudy現在比較想要幫助拓荒者進入季後賽,之後再來談他的未來。 : By Jason Quick, The Oregonian : February 25, 2010, 5:52PM : It’s a tricky subject for Rudy Fernandez these days when dealing with his : future with the Trail Blazers. : He says he is not unhappy in Portland. He likes his teammates. He likes the : town. And he loves playing in the NBA. : But at the same time, he would like to play more, and he doesn’t foresee his : playing prospects improving much with three-time All-Star Brandon Roy playing : the same position. Rudy在拓黃者的未來最近是一個很奇妙的話題。他說他在波特蘭很開心,他喜愛她的隊友 、這個城市及在NBA打球。但同時他也想多一點上場機會,因為當三次全明星的隊友Roy 也打同一個位置,他感覺他的前途不是很明亮。 After doing an interview in New Jersey this week with a Spanish newspaper, an : article was published painting Fernandez as if he wanted out of Portland. : Frankly, I was stunned to hear the tone of some of his comments. That wasn’t : the Rudy I had been around this season. : When I caught up with him in Toronto, I discovered that the Spanish report : had some truths, but also some exaggerations. 再New Jersy與一個西班牙記者談話後,有一篇關於Rudy不想要待在Rip city的報導。 坦白說,我聽到這些傳言很吃驚,那不是我跟我本季見到的Rudy很不一樣。當我和他在 多倫多見面後,我發現西班牙的報導有些是對的,有些是錯的。 “For sure I talked to Spanish media, but sometimes the Spanish media people : write what they want,’’ Fernandez said outside the Blazers locker room : before the Toronto game. “But for sure, I want to play more. I am : comfortable with you, I can talk to you right now, and for sure I want to : play more. And for sure, sometimes I feel like the coach doesn’t trust me : with my play. But I talk to coach after the All-Star break, and we talked : together about the rest of the season. It was a good meeting. For both.’’ : Throughout our conversation, Fernandez made it clear that he was : uncomfortable talking about his future because he and the team were in the : middle of a playoff hunt. 我真的有跟西班牙媒體談過,但媒體總是只寫她們想要的。Rudy在與多倫多的比賽前說。 但確定的是,我想要更多的上場時間,我沒有什麼不適,但我只想要更多的上場時間, 有時候我真的覺得教練不適很信任我的能力,但我與他在明星賽的休兵期間談過對於接 下來的季賽,我們談的很愉快。 從頭到尾,Rudy都覺得現在不是談論他的未來的適當的時機,因為阿拓們正在為季後賽 努力。 “I don’t want to talk about this right now. I want to focus on Portland and : play hard every time I’m on the court,’’ Fernandez said. “That’s my only : goal right now.’’ : Fernandez said he has every intent of finishing the two years remaining on : his contract. The talk of him returning to Spain to play for Real Madrid is : overblown, he says. : “I only said I won’t close doors,’’ Fernandez said. : Fernandez this season is averaging 23.1 minutes, down from 25.5 minutes last : season. In part, the reduction is because he hasn’t warranted more playing : time. Fernandez himself calls his play this season “irregular.” : And coach Nate McMillan says part of his reduced playing time has had to do : with his December back surgery and the more crowded roster this season. Last : year, the Blazers didn’t have Martell Webster, and McMillan often played : Fernandez more at the expense of the now-departed Sergio Rodriguez. 我不想要現在討論這個話題,我想要專注在球場上,那是我現在唯一的目標,他說。 在兩年合約完後,所有的事都有可能發生,但回皇馬的的傳聞是有一點太誇張了。 他只說一切都有可能,他說。 他本季從25.5的上場時間壓縮到23.1分鐘,某種程度上來說,是因為他沒有固定的上場 時間。他說自己這季是相當不問定的。教練說上場時間的減少部分是因為他背部的傷, 以及後場人手充足。去年Martell缺席還有犧牲S-Rod的上場時間來讓Rudy多打。 “We are trying to win games here,’’ McMillan said. “He’s in a backup : role, OK ... look, Rudy was an All-Star in his country. I understand his : situation. He was an All-Star. And I would go as far as saying a Top 5 guy in : his league, if not the best. Now he comes here and he’s a backup. You know? : For him, that’s going to be difficult to play his game with 20 minutes. I : mean, he’s used to 35, 40 minutes. 我門正在努力贏得比賽,教練說。Rudy是一個替補,他在西班牙是一個全明星,我了解這 種狀況很難轉換,他原是一個全明星,前五好的球員在西班牙聯盟,但他現在是個替補。 我了解對他而言不是很容易去適應上場時間從35、40分鐘變到20分鐘。 : “But that’s what my conversation was with Rudy before he even came over : here: getting him playing time. Last year I was able to do it, but this year : ... this is part of the sacrifice you are hoping to get from the team. That’ : s difficult to do. I have to coach these guys as oppose to pleasing them. And : that’s difficult to do. Almost impossible to do.’’ 但這也就是之前和他談話的主因,要給他多一點的上場時間(這句不是很懂),去年我可以 給他很多上場時間,但今年就很難,這就是一個球隊所要做的一點犧牲,這是很難抉擇的 ,因為我同時要訓練和使她們開心,這幾乎是不可能做到的。 The point Fernandez wanted to make is that he is not pouting. He is not : demanding out. He is not seeking to leave Portland. In fact, he is thinking : mostly about the playoff race and how he can help the Blazers. : If he has been unhappy, I told him he was doing a good job of hiding it. To : me, it seemed like his mind has always been in a good place. That’s when he : smiled and shook his head. He balanced his hand unevenly, suggesting his : mental state this year. Rudy想做的不是生氣也不是離開Rip city,事實上,他最想要作的是進入季後賽和如何 幫助這支球隊。 如果他真的是不開心的話,我只能說他隱藏的很好。對我來說,他的心態很好,可以從 一些他的小動作來看出他的心情沒有什麼不悅。 : “I try. I try. I try,’’ he said of keeping his mind right. : “This role, I know the role,’’ he said. “Brandon I know is a superstar : and I have the opportunity to learn from him because he is a great player. I : know when it’s his turn to rest, it’s my turn to play hard on the court. : Right now, I’m focused on the last two months, to play hard, to help : teammates and help our goals. And in the summer, we will see.’’ : Some other tidbits from our conversation: 我試著維持好的心態,我了解我的角色應該要做的事,Roy是一個巨星,我有機會從他身 上學到很多因為它是一個好球員,我也知道當他下去休息時,就是我該努力在球場上得 時候,現在,是災專注在剩下的兩個月的球季,去努力幫助球隊。等夏天到來的時候,我 門再看看會有什麼事情發生。 Q: How are things different this season? : A: “It’s a little different because probably last year I had Sergio - we : had old ties and were friendly. You know, sometimes I miss my family, I need : my family and I miss my friends. It’s hard to stay in another country and : sometimes you think about (Spain). But I think I’m very happy in Portland : and very comfortable in the city. I love the fans. I think I’m happy, and I : want to stay happy.’’ : Q: Describe your relationship with Nate McMillan: : A: “It’s like a coach and player. We talk and have meetings. That’s it. : There’s no bad relationship. He’s the coach and I respect all his decisions Q:這季有何不同? A:本季有一些不同,因為上季S-rod還在,我們默契和關係都很好,你知道,有時我想念 和需要我的家人和朋友,在異國生活是不容易的,而且有時你會很想家,但我在這個城市 很開心,也很喜歡這裡的球迷,我覺得我很開心也想要留在這裡。 Q:談談你和教練的關係吧???? A:就是教練和球員,我們已經在會議中談過許多,就這樣。我們的關係沒有不好,他是 教練,我有專重他的決定。 第一次翻, 應該很多錯, 大家多多見諒啦, 就這樣, 掰掰。 : --------------------------------------------------------- : 先貼 有時間會翻 誰有空也可以幫忙翻一下囉 : 下面這個是OREGON球迷的回應 特別被貼出來的 : br671 : "I'd really like Rudy to stay. He brings energy, flair, and excitement to : this team. With consistent minutes and a clearer role, he would excel in : Portland. If the Coach can use Rudy like how Greg Popovich uses Manu : Ginobili, we would see more production from him. : Overall, I like to see Rudy stay here in Portland. The head coach : position is more expendable and the Blazers may need to see a change of : coaching philosophy. : Go Blazers!" : captainman : "Rudy is an assassin, and he is a key element if the Blazers are ever : going to win a championship. If we give him up, it will be like when the : Blazers gave up Danny Ainge in the 90's. Rudy brings the energy and shooting : we need. Every time he goes in the game its a breath of fresh air. : I like Nate as a person, but it's time to bring in a master of the game : as coach. Surely Allen's money can lure one." -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.115.226.187

02/27 15:23, , 1F
先吃胖一點啦 在瘦下去 可以改行當Madel了
02/27 15:23, 1F

02/27 15:30, , 2F
madel model???
02/27 15:30, 2F

02/27 15:34, , 3F
超帥的model 感謝翻譯
02/27 15:34, 3F

02/27 18:04, , 4F
已經是model的身裁了吧 要練點肌肉
02/27 18:04, 4F