Re: Miles聽說天天workout

看板BLAZERS作者 (When?)時間17年前 (2007/06/22 14:30), 編輯推噓3(300)
留言3則, 3人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
※ 引述《spring610 (比他們媽媽幸福)》之銘言: : 不得不說 #1 pick真的妙用不少 : 現在球迷一片和樂融融,以前常被罵的球員也都開始有「愛」了 : 原本我一直覺得Miles回來可能對球隊有負面影響, : 現在聽說他被 #1 pick "fired up!" : 每天勤跑健身房誓言復出 : 今天某廣播節目也討論到這個現象, : 還說Miles最近生了小孩當爸爸了, : 然後討論說當爸爸是不是會有助於一個人成長蛻變....心態比較成熟 : 而且現在全隊的氣氛感覺滿不錯的,Aldridge還很可愛的問Miles說 : 「你下季會回來跟我們一起打球嗎?」 : Miles回答:「Absolutely!」 : 忽然想Miles如果恢復身少不知道整隊會變成怎樣.............. : #1 pick 真是太神了! Mike Barrett是講說Miles有為復出作準備,而且很認真在健身, 不過oregonlive的另一名記者卻講到Miles並沒有傳說中那麼認真, 文章如下: I didn't see no Darius Posted by Casey Holdahl June 21, 2007 09:20AM Mike Barrett has a good recap of the Greg Oden workout in his blog. Mike got to watch the workout in its entirety, rather than the last 20 minutes like the rest of us in the media, so he's probably got a better sense of how it went that anyone else. There was one thing in his post that I found curious. Barrett mentions that a good portion of the current Blazers roster was at the practice facility to watch Oden's workout. I saw them as well, but the one player I didn't see, but who Barrett says was there, was Darius Miles: Darius Miles told me he's gotten some very good news from doctors concerning his surgically-repaired knee. He was very engaging, and said he is so excited to get back on the court. I can tell you that Darius has been at the practice facility every day I've been there, and has been working extremely hard in his rehab effort. Roy and Aldridge both spent time with Miles Wednesday morning, and Aldridge asked "are you playing with us this year?" That's interesting. If Mike's seen Darius at the practice facility, then I believe him, but I've heard murmurs that Miles isn't working as hard as Barrett lets on. http://blog.oregonlive.com/blazers/2007/06/i_didnt_see_no_darius.html 不知道兩位記者看法為什麼不一樣? 不過希望Miles如果真還有想復出的意願真的要認真點, 他拿那麼多錢卻一直不斷報銷,很多球迷真的感到既生氣又無奈。 只能說希望他這次是真的有心想再回來也, 但如果Miles又報銷甚至是退休我也不會太意外就是了! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.228.108.113

06/22 14:54, , 1F
假如miles恢復水準 SF不用捕 先發就只剩PG的問題了
06/22 14:54, 1F

06/22 18:42, , 2F
說過好幾次我很喜歡他,但他總讓我失望 囧
06/22 18:42, 2F

06/22 20:36, , 3F
Miles 可是我 NBA Live 系列的愛將阿XD
06/22 20:36, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #16UsnxLL (BLAZERS)
文章代碼(AID): #16UsnxLL (BLAZERS)